Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 17. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Vote for Titanium for Dontoshi! https://dontoshi.featureupvote.com/suggestions/7732/titanium-bar-tbar
Dontoshi Exchange will be launched next month
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I am very pleased with every single thing that happened for the last few days with Titanium. I think you are doing everything right. At least you are doing all the best to return trust in the company. Keep it up!

Price is going up pretty rapidly btw. Volume also increased more than twice since TBAR appeared on CMC. ^_^
Due to lack of response from HitBTC, Titanium will implement an independent TBAR distribution process on April 5 (12pm PST), with full team resources available for immediate support

Titanium announce partnership with ProjectPOMA.
Activity: 60
OMG is this for real?!

Yes for sure. The team is working on development and actively answering people's questions via Telegram channel.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Why has Michael Stollaire stopped tweeting and doing weekly updates on YouTube like he used to?

He probably escaped the country by fear of being subpoenas like Centra Tech did and end up in jail

Stop spreading fake rumors about the project, you probably wants to scare people away or maybe you want to accumulate at a cheap price.

That is one of the most annoying aspects of this forum, all these clowns thinking they know everything about everything and spreading their fake news and suspect opinions on every thread, no project is safe from it. No wonder most devs don't come here directly and choose to share their news and updates elsewhere. I sometimes think crypto is overrun with children, too many games.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Why has Michael Stollaire stopped tweeting and doing weekly updates on YouTube like he used to?

He probably escaped the country by fear of being subpoenas like Centra Tech did and end up in jail

Stop spreading fake rumors about the project, you probably wants to scare people away or maybe you want to accumulate at a cheap price.
Titans! Smiley

Titanium are bringing back monthly video blogs, alongside TBIS weekly. This will discuss community thoughts and updates from the team each week, accessible here:
https://steemit.com/@tbis

Wow, thats a very good news for me, as Im the person who was complaining about it here for a few times already. Its always good to know how things are going on a weekly basis from the people actually working there.  Really looking forward to see the new video.

Thanks for hearing us! Really appreciate it!
Titans! Smiley

Titanium are bringing back monthly video blogs, alongside TBIS weekly. This will discuss community thoughts and updates from the team each week, accessible here:
https://steemit.com/@tbis
Activity: 43

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Because the ICO is over, why would he needs to do more episode for titanium weekly. Michael Stollaire is very busy, he is working hard to build the platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
As expected no HitBTC among new exchanges which have opened trading for TBAR. It has been added with new ticker to CMC which will be helpful now for recovery as all the confusion will go away with the passage of time. Team is active so no need to worry but chance to get cheap tokens like never before.

I believe the team and the project but we need a little bit more time to recover. There are many people who are waiting to get their coins because of Hitbtc. I think the downtrend can continue for sometimes.
There is also Bitcoin and of course market situation which is very bad at the moment.

Absolutely because it is a combination of bad market timing in general and the trouble that Titanium has to suffer from individually. Hopefully time will heal all the wounds.

It's a tough time for many projects out there now. Some of them are delaying their ICO, some even cancel it completely and alter the fundraising model. Those who make it through the crisis could be extremely strong in the future.

I agree although I don't know how much sense it makes to delay the ICO. There will be even more ICOs coming, which will take attention away from those who delay and also the market might not significantly change until the new deadline.

Maybe as the CEO of a growing company the demands on his time on the business side  are increasing. Would rather see the CEO focus on the business and its growth/development not infotainment updates.
It is rare to see stock market CEO giving YouTube videos. Hopefully the company has moved beyond YouTube to more professional marketing strategies.

Totally agree. But. If they started making content on their YouTube chanel, maybe they should tell us why they are stopping doing that? I understand that now the team should go all-in for the product, and CEO should not do stuff like making YouTube videos. Maybe later on, when the product will be ready, they could hire someone to make a content for their chanel. But again. I think they should tell us why they abandon YouTube.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13

Maybe as the CEO of a growing company the demands on his time on the business side  are increasing. Would rather see the CEO focus on the business and its growth/development not infotainment updates.
It is rare to see stock market CEO giving YouTube videos. Hopefully the company has moved beyond YouTube to more professional marketing strategies.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

He is still behind this project if updates are not coming frequently than there is nothing wrong with this. Very soon you will see him on the work with more interesting stuff for this platform to keep faith into this project this will get succeed to catch the previous streak and start kicking.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

yes it's also a little strange, but the most important is that Michael Stollaire gives an interview on YouTube as before and there is a photo with him in the updates of the Titanium
Activity: 10

Hello,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
If you want to buy your titanium because you believe in the project and you trust the dev and the team is fine, but if you want to buy titanium just because today cost about $ 0.20 while in the Ico have been sold at $ 1 then you will make a big mistake .... because a token that today costs $ 0.2 in 1-2 months can also cost $ 0.02 and after 12 months can get to $ 0.002.

Make no mistake to buy because you believe it is low. Buy only because you have studied and believe in the project!
You can be right, believing it's not enough first to understand the project if one of our predictions will lose but that's normal, because everyone can not think the same here you provide solutions to learn and understand the first project it is a good thing to minimize mistakes.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
If you want to buy your titanium because you believe in the project and you trust the dev and the team is fine, but if you want to buy titanium just because today cost about $ 0.20 while in the Ico have been sold at $ 1 then you will make a big mistake .... because a token that today costs $ 0.2 in 1-2 months can also cost $ 0.02 and after 12 months can get to $ 0.002.

Make no mistake to buy because you believe it is low. Buy only because you have studied and believe in the project!
Pages:
Jump to: