Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 14. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Do you guys know why Tbar keeps on going down since the last big pump to 50 cents ? all my coins are in the green except Tbar.

That bothers me a lot too. But even then I realised they cant go like that (good news and sweet announcements every day) for a long period of time. Lets just hope they got something really great to tell us in the nearest future. This total silence is not cool at all. And I am still waiting for some videos on their YouTube channel.

Yeah I don't think the team will post anymore youtube video, I think the titanium weekly series were just for promoting the ICO, now that the ICO is over they don't really care about us as much as before.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Do you guys know why Tbar keeps on going down since the last big pump to 50 cents ? all my coins are in the green except Tbar.

That bothers me a lot too. But even then I realised they cant go like that (good news and sweet announcements every day) for a long period of time. Lets just hope they got something really great to tell us in the nearest future. This total silence is not cool at all. And I am still waiting for some videos on their YouTube channel.
Activity: 308
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Listing on new exchange to facilitate Chinese investors to buy TBAR through Hong Kong based exchange FuBT is something interested took place. I hope lot of regional people will interact with these tokens seeing the potential and liquidity will come from that side too. Community voice part of the weekly report good answers for raised questions by people which sound cool as whole.

Yea the exchange must be one of the priorities of the team. This coin needs more liquidity. The volumes at the decentralized exchanges like Idex and Tidex (Idex is the exchange where TBAR is trading more than other exchanges) are not enough.
The second big daily tradevolume of TBAR is at FATBTC (Does anyone know this exchange?)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Listing on new exchange to facilitate Chinese investors to buy TBAR through Hong Kong based exchange FuBT is something interested took place. I hope lot of regional people will interact with these tokens seeing the potential and liquidity will come from that side too. Community voice part of the weekly report good answers for raised questions by people which sound cool as whole.
Activity: 560
Classic pump and dump.

This is not a pump and dump coin, they got hacked that's why the price went down a lot but then they forked the tokens and now Bar are useless. They will only accept Tbar for the services on tbis.

What they got hacked? Seriously? I have been wondering what happened

if i am not wrong, someone from inside a team member was stole tokens and he fired

He fired because of the stolen coins not because he stole the coins. There is no news about the hacker (or the thief). The investigation is still going on and that's why the team can not give any information about this situation.
Hopefully, soon the investigation completed and they can give you information about what exactly is going on.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Classic pump and dump.

This is not a pump and dump coin, they got hacked that's why the price went down a lot but then they forked the tokens and now Bar are useless. They will only accept Tbar for the services on tbis.

if i am not wrong, someone from inside a team member was stole tokens and he fired

He fired because of the stolen coins not because he stole the coins. There is no news about the hacker (or the thief). The investigation is still going on and that's why the team can not give any information about this situation.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
TBAR is coming down to another safer buy zone and lot of people will scoop up their cups with cheap tokens. Since the advanced releases will take time there will be many ups and downs in the price as tool of speculation. TBAR will be stable after the release of product base don its limited supply and use case till then like this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Stabilized quite a lot also in price so looking better now and for the time that is ahead of us TBAR holders.

Yeah, looking much better than it did last night (UK time) Hopefully good things to come from TBAR.

Yeah things seem more calmer now and looking to pick up nicely from that bitter experience this past couple of days. I knew the team won't allow this project to go down the drain because of some bad eggs with greedy intent, won't certainly speak well of their reputation as dev and project coordinators, atleast now i start thinking of investing on TBAR since i miss ico and storm seems to be over, i think its safe to invest some few $$ now Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Stabilized quite a lot also in price so looking better now and for the time that is ahead of us TBAR holders.

Yeah, looking much better than it did last night (UK time) Hopefully good things to come from TBAR.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
That was just an incident and TBAR has come out of that crisis successfully. Now everything is under controlled so everyone should focus on future and discuss the ideas and should come up with suggestions instead of keep up non existent issues. I will recommend to read the last weekly report about TBAR and let your comments on the told facts in the report.
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1068
Classic pump and dump.

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Classic pump and dump.

That was some time ago now and the price has slowly been recovering. I have no idea what caused a crash in price this evening though.
Activity: 98
Classic pump and dump.

Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
TBIS has already sent TBAR for distribution by HitBTC. Team will not initiate planned independent TBAR distribution.There will be no further action required by BAR token holders in order to receive TBAR on HitBTC.
it's very good that the team did it! Meanwhile, tbar is already trading at a price of $ 0.46, almost half of the price that was on the ICO!
It starts to please. I hope that soon the project will catch up with the success that was before
Activity: 126
The second edition of TBIS Weekly is now live! you can view it here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tbis/tbis-weekly-github-consensus2018-and-a-mystery-logo

The price droped a little bit in the last few days. But look at that TBIS Weekly! It tells the roadmap update will come sooner then expected. I hope we can wait for some really exciting stuff soon!

As far as I know the nearest big thing for now will come on May 1st when private Iaas/PaaS Alpha Starts.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Pages:
Jump to: