Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 10. (Read 80977 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Guys I am tired of waiting. Because of Hitbtc I have not received my TBARs. My BARs was at the Hitbtc during the hack and still waiting my TBARs. Is there anyone who received his TBARs from Hitbtc?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Exactly this is what I am thinking at as well. TBAR is not project of something to be delivered in couple of months. If you do a deep study and look very carefully at goals then it becomes clear at start of next year you can expect good profit. They are establish real business which need lot of work and time by then it will keep rolling here and there or ups and downs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
BitFence- announce that we became partners with Titanium  Cheesy
BitFence offers the most efficient and cost effective protection from hackers compared to FireEye, McAfee, RSA and others...
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
For me I think TBAR is a buy and forget about it play. Hopefully something will happen in a few years that will surprise me...It's my biggest investment. I have some big bags of tbars so I hope something happens in near feature
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Is this another cloud computing services? How could this be any different from other cloud computing platform that was previously launched? Companies mentioned on the first page will be a good leverage for Titanium to have a good place in the market. If one of it purchase to use Titanium's platform, then that will be great.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Titanium is the first on the market platform that provides infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) on a blockbuster. Titanium is the first launch of the unit, which provides accreditation for Dun and Bradstreet (D & B) and Better Business Bureau (BBB). The campaign intends to displace existing market leaders in the space of provision and virtualization.
Activity: 126
Martha and Richard sampling some famous New York Style Pizza! Don’t forget, there are still some spot open for tonight’s event, World Blocktails! Grin
https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/996436379981811712

I am really struggling with urge to sell my bag when I see these cheesy tweets. The only reason why I am not selling is the percentage of my portfolio here is SO small, I dont even want to bother. Like, I just dont care and it is a little bit fun to watch how the project goes. But I dont see if it moves even for a bit in comparison to the REAL deals like Nebulas, Zebi, Enigma, whatever you call looking at CMC top200. It just smells dead.

Do you people see any probability for this thing ro rise to top200 at least? I really dont. I think I am gonna sell in a few days. But I hope I will see some good reasonable assumptions why we should stay in here in this thread soon.
Martha and Richard sampling some famous New York Style Pizza! Don’t forget, there are still some spot open for tonight’s event, World Blocktails! Grin
https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/996436379981811712
Merit: 100
So, is a representative of Titanium or even better Mr Stollaire going to represent the company  at Consensus?
yes they are, they wrote in their tweeter about it, and they said they will periodically upload photos from the conference, so watch the tweeter

I hope mister stollaire will have a bodyguard because I know a lot of people who are angry at the team for making them lose a lot of money and want to harm them
Activity: 98
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality.  I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So, is a representative of Titanium or even better Mr Stollaire going to represent the company  at Consensus?
yes they are, they wrote in their tweeter about it, and they said they will periodically upload photos from the conference, so watch the tweeter
Merit: 100

Oh damn I didn't know someone got a titanium tattoo, he is probably a whale or someone who made a lot of profit by selling at 4$
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
The stuff with an exchange listing is not that easy guy! It’s like a shop demanding a location in a major city on a busy high street. There is a process, an application, regulations and most of the time a price.

It is all about money, actually. There are application processes involved of course but generally all these are not the primary concern of many of the top exchanges. There are exchanges such as Bittrex that are asking more than money of course as they are duty-bound to adhere to the strict regulations of the government agencies in their countries. But the majority of the top exchanges are more concerned about how the financial negotiations are running.

Great info.....   I would add getting listed on a popular exchange is *VERY* expensive. Also, when the company enters in to negotiations for listing and signs the legal paper work they are bound by a NDA.   A "nondisclosure agreement", it prevents the company from announcing the details of the listing on the new exchange before a certain date, until the legal documents are finalized.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
The stuff with an exchange listing is not that easy guy! It’s like a shop demanding a location in a major city on a busy high street. There is a process, an application, regulations and most of the time a price.

It is all about money, actually. There are application processes involved of course but generally all these are not the primary concern of many of the top exchanges. There are exchanges such as Bittrex that are asking more than money of course as they are duty-bound to adhere to the strict regulations of the government agencies in their countries. But the majority of the top exchanges are more concerned about how the financial negotiations are running.
Activity: 126
sorry if this is the second .where to check roadmap?

I will give you a hand here, mate: https://tbis.io/roadmap/.

I absolutely hate that exchange announcement. Soon? How soon? Week is not so soon apparently. 2 weeks? Maybe a month? That announcement of announcement looks like a cheap try to resurrect the money interest to the project. Really REALLY hate it. These announcements of announcements should be legally baned IMO...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 27
sorry if this is the second .where to check roadmap?
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Titanium and Blockchain World Conference present World Blocktails, an evening of cocktails and community. Consensus, 2018 registration is not required for this rare opportunity to mingle with the leadership teams behind both TBIS and BWC
Pages:
Jump to: