Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 23. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Official Titanium's Twitter and Reddit account compromised. We can't get a break, beef up your security Titanium seriously. I know this recent event its not as bad as losing millions of Bars, but 3 damn hacks in a row. Give us more updates on the Titanium office btw. Ill hold regardless as i still believe in the project not business, at least not yet. Hire trusted people and not randoms from other countries.

Where did you find that info? If it's true I will seriously start doubting there abilities to successfully manage a blockchain project of this magnitude. It would be ridiculous if they got hacked again.

Again,  we should ask where this hack of its social media came from (if it is true at all).

Maybe a disgruntled ex-CTO causing trouble or another internal employee still working from the inside to bring down Titanium?

I think all three hacks are connected. And likely still some mole is still inside the company causing trouble and disruption where ever they can.

It always seemed strange to me that the ex-CTO put up such a fight against the token fork. If you were colluding with or a partner to  the internal hack that would give them the ability to sell the BARS unimpeded. The public video rant might have been sour grapes as their plan to steal millions and payday was foiled.

And now more hacks? They are all related. Titanium is too small an ICO for anyone to worry about. These are targeted internal hacks. Difficult to stop until you find the inside weasel(s) who are responsible.

Hard to imagine. What would a possible motive be of someone from the inside to destroy Titanium? You can't even short it. And that person might be holding a stake in the company so it's unlikely to me but not impossible.

The kind of venom we have seen with such intense and prolonged negative activity by a small group on multiple social media suggests someone has a huge axe to grind and personal vendetta against the CEO and/or company.  The motive is jealousy or feeling under appreciated by upper management.  In my experience pissed off employees can be the most vocal and tenacious (with long memories).  Nothing else other than competitors of Titanium can explain the ongoing attempts to defame, slander and ruin the reputation of this CEO.  Both the CEO and company are targets. If the company fails it reflects on the CEO.
It is definitely an ongoing sustained but futile  effort by these underhanded trolls!!!!

Good points here, but you can't deny that the mistakes that have been done were very severe. It feels like a campaign though as you say and someone just can't manage to stop it or doesn't want to stop it. If, as you say, it is a pissed off employee, maybe there is also a tiny little bit of truth or justification to it. I don't know whether the CEO is doing most things right internally, but all this doesn't shed a positive light on the situation as a whole.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The description is very beautiful, it might be nice to go on without breaking the rules. There is core team members who has solid experience in designing network infrastructure, very exciting.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
It seems someone or another competitor company is attacking the reputation of Titanium. Maybe the social media hack is not so important because we all know that their security level is not strong and this could happen to everyone. But the important thing here is the persistence of the hacks.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
alot of people are in denial that this project is a scam.

the team is so incompetent but the investors are scared to lose money (now its 75%loss) so they just keep hoping the project will take off when its clearly done.

CEO is scared to come into telegram.

deleted facebook.

http://www.ehiinsm.com/ website is down

tokens 'stolen', twitter hacked, reddit hacked. hundreds of users being banned in telegram for just saying 'hacked again?'

my advise would be to take the 75% loss and get out while you can before the tokens are worth even less

just google michael stollaire scam or titanium scam and you can see the dozens of warnings

look at his site now http://www.ehiinsm.com/ its not even up anymore.

Just something relevant.
Like 2 or 3 weeks ago I sent a mail to ehi-insm asking about their services and if they could help me. A real company would have answered within a few days max, but I have yet to receive a reply from ehi-insm.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Majority of members in telegram or should i say 99% are with Titanium. No doubt someone is behind them and want to do Harm to them but members are with Titanium and we all will pass through this and emerge as Big Winner. the price of Tbar is not real at the moment as only a small no. of members are trading. this will surely go up once everything is resolved.
Activity: 61
alot of people are in denial that this project is a scam.

the team is so incompetent but the investors are scared to lose money (now its 75%loss) so they just keep hoping the project will take off when its clearly done.

CEO is scared to come into telegram.

deleted facebook.

http://www.ehiinsm.com/ website is down

tokens 'stolen', twitter hacked, reddit hacked. hundreds of users being banned in telegram for just saying 'hacked again?'

my advise would be to take the 75% loss and get out while you can before the tokens are worth even less

just google michael stollaire scam or titanium scam and you can see the dozens of warnings

look at his site now http://www.ehiinsm.com/ its not even up anymore.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Official Titanium's Twitter and Reddit account compromised. We can't get a break, beef up your security Titanium seriously. I know this recent event its not as bad as losing millions of Bars, but 3 damn hacks in a row. Give us more updates on the Titanium office btw. Ill hold regardless as i still believe in the project not business, at least not yet. Hire trusted people and not randoms from other countries.

Where did you find that info? If it's true I will seriously start doubting there abilities to successfully manage a blockchain project of this magnitude. It would be ridiculous if they got hacked again.

Again,  we should ask where this hack of its social media came from (if it is true at all).

Maybe a disgruntled ex-CTO causing trouble or another internal employee still working from the inside to bring down Titanium?

I think all three hacks are connected. And likely still some mole is still inside the company causing trouble and disruption where ever they can.

It always seemed strange to me that the ex-CTO put up such a fight against the token fork. If you were colluding with or a partner to  the internal hack that would give them the ability to sell the BARS unimpeded. The public video rant might have been sour grapes as their plan to steal millions and payday was foiled.

And now more hacks? They are all related. Titanium is too small an ICO for anyone to worry about. These are targeted internal hacks. Difficult to stop until you find the inside weasel(s) who are responsible.

Hard to imagine. What would a possible motive be of someone from the inside to destroy Titanium? You can't even short it. And that person might be holding a stake in the company so it's unlikely to me but not impossible.

The kind of venom we have seen with such intense and prolonged negative activity by a small group on multiple social media suggests someone has a huge axe to grind and personal vendetta against the CEO and/or company.  The motive is jealousy or feeling under appreciated by upper management.  In my experience pissed off employees can be the most vocal and tenacious (with long memories).  Nothing else other than competitors of Titanium can explain the ongoing attempts to defame, slander and ruin the reputation of this CEO.  Both the CEO and company are targets. If the company fails it reflects on the CEO.
It is definitely an ongoing sustained but futile  effort by these underhanded trolls!!!!
Activity: 588
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/975775751642472448
"Last night our CEO, Michael Stollaire was the target of a malicious online attack in an attempt to discredit him and his companies. We have regained control of our account and want to thank everyone for their patience. Reminder, Titanium will never ask for payment via Socials."

Thanks for sharing this. It is a real shame that there is so much of this happening in the cryptocurrency world, there will always be those that seek to harm others for personal gain or just out of spite. Titanium has a massive target on it recently, hopefully they will bounce back.

I also saw this tweet recently but last night was shocked to see strange things about the status of new tokens and ignore this after doing little research. Anyway this is good to know they got back the control on that account.

Agreed, it was dealt with swiftly at least. It is all a big drama though I have to admit, couldn't make it up. lol.

Lol... more hacks and more... good to see it stopped

Time to stop all these.
Social network accounts not having enough security is the biggest problem rn

Anyone knows if Titanium have any referral program? 
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
"Last night our CEO, Michael Stollaire was the target of a malicious online attack in an attempt to discredit him and his companies. We have regained control of our account and want to thank everyone for their patience. Reminder, Titanium will never ask for payment via Socials."

Thanks for sharing this. It is a real shame that there is so much of this happening in the cryptocurrency world, there will always be those that seek to harm others for personal gain or just out of spite. Titanium has a massive target on it recently, hopefully they will bounce back.

I also saw this tweet recently but last night was shocked to see strange things about the status of new tokens and ignore this after doing little research. Anyway this is good to know they got back the control on that account.

Agreed, it was dealt with swiftly at least. It is all a big drama though I have to admit, couldn't make it up. lol.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 574
Activity: 392
Merit: 13

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Finally I feel like a proud ICO investor. Cannot wait for next announcements.

Well they said their twitter and reddit got hacked in their previous announcement so I don't know why you feel like a proud ICO investor ? Maybe you are just spamming to get more post count ?

The hard cold truth... Titanium is such disappointment, it's like they don't know what they are doing, a company supposed to protect other company who gets it's twitter stolen..Where is the world going
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Well they said their twitter and reddit got hacked in their previous announcement so I don't know why you feel like a proud ICO investor ? Maybe you are just spamming to get more post count ?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It isn't wise move at all to sell now. It is interesting situation where people are not happy with what is happening after every few days and no one is willing to liquidate. Everyone is aware of the potential as it can bounce back anytime. This is poor management's classical example but keep dancing in the rain is what you have left to do.
Activity: 55
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
you guys seriously trust this company? they are supposed to be developing secure infrastructure solutions.

but they cant even secure their twitter or reddit lol.

they couldnt even take care of 16million dollars worth of their tokens

watch your data get hacked next if you trust them

Yeah man if they keep getting hack like this, it's not going to look good at all...I am going to keep holding my TBAR the price is too low to sell now.
Activity: 61
you guys seriously trust this company? they are supposed to be developing secure infrastructure solutions.

but they cant even secure their twitter or reddit lol.

they couldnt even take care of 16million dollars worth of their tokens

watch your data get hacked next if you trust them
Pages:
Jump to: