Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 25. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
I'm always  surprised to see that some people are still buying BARs (for a strange reason ) on Hitbtc. Ho is it possible Huh Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I spent a lot of time researching this coin and decided to move on.

If this coin accomplishes what it says, it will bankcrupt Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Amazon, and Google.

Just a warning to you all. Research coins as you would stocks - with a grain of salt.

To me this is another TRON or Polymath, both of which promise the moon but reality will set them straight.

Titanium will not bankrupt those companies. Microsoft has its own cloud service called Azure as do other big players. If anything Titanium can be a valued ally that they can partner with. Many companies and institutions are outsourcing their cloud services to realize huge infrastructure cost  and infrastructure maintenance cost savings. Many mid and big companies will also eventually switch to cloud services to save money. Future is bright for cloud service blockchin companies like Titanium. Fantastic growth potential for this company.

Well said. Competition is good in any market. Nobody sets out to bankrupt other companies. The cloud computing market is a massive one with plenty of room for new players. Titanium definitely has the potential, as its not just another regular coin/token that's only purpose is to exist or be traded.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
The only thing I am seeing with the removal of the CTO from the team is the same behaviour the team has shown in the Telegram group: unable to take any kind of feedback. Just removing and banning people who express their concerns or post a negative opinion about Titanium BAR.

This may be the case but I have never heard of a CTO of a company (upper management) giving an interview and openly criticizing others in the management team on an open social media platform. It is very un-professional and slagging the people you work for is  just not done.  It may be appropriate internally at meetings to disagree but to do so on a social network is career suicide. No one will  hire him after such conduct. He has displayed very poor judgement. As an investor or shareholder he is not the kind of person  you would  want in the company.

It's a very complex matter in my eyes. You are basically correct in that you shouldn't criticize your own team like that, but who knows what kind of motivation he had to do exactly that. We'll probably never find out what really happened and what led him to saying that.

Complex? Not really as the answer is simple.  Would you want someone with such poor judgement and people skills like that working in your company and having major decision making responsibilities?  - No way!

Is it bullet proof then that he is to blame for everything or was he kind of a sacrificial lamb? They can say a lot how things happened, but in the end we won't get to know the truth or am I wrong?
He was to blame for the stupid things that he said that made his position untenable.  We will have to wait and see how this works out.  Lots of people guessing but I don't pay any attention to them.

I mean you are probably right though that he made unbelievable mistakes, in particular in regards to his communication. And as you say, as time goes by we'll see where this goes.
let them solve the problem that happened here we can only discuss it, let us see what will happen next hopefully the problem is quickly finished.

The company did a very good job cleaning up this mess.  The theft caused a lot of problems but it was great to see the company and CEO acted quickly to fork the token and blacklisting known stolen tokens  foiling the thief from getting a  huge multi-million dollar payday
The new CTO has the right experience and will move the platform development along.  Titanium is definitely moving in the right direction.
I remain super impressed by their actions, activity and growth!

That is partially right, but they also did a very good job in creating this mess. Imagine how easy it obviously was to steal millions of dollars from them. That doesn't foster confidence in them among the community. It's always so easy to say something like "well, that's crypto". We crypto guys are used to really hard things, like a project you invested in losing 20 or 30 million dollars because of a (inside) hack. It's insane.

It would be nearly impossible to prevent a hack and theft from someone (or a small number) of people working on the inside of the company.  The second update from Titanium said they were investigating developers from within the company. No matter how good your cyber security if someone inside knows all the passwords and routing there is no way you could  stop this. I guess the temptation to steal $16 million dollars in tokens was too much for someone on the inside who was trusted by the CEO with (or gained access to) the private keys.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Only team can contact coinmarketcap through their official channel to request removal of BAR and then to store TBAR there. This is very complicated situation after what the basic operation of swap is done next it should be updated there as well. TBAR will represent true value but it should be added there.

Thanks, is TBAR trading on any exchanges yet?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Only team can contact coinmarketcap through their official channel to request removal of BAR and then to store TBAR there. This is very complicated situation after what the basic operation of swap is done next it should be updated there as well. TBAR will represent true value but it should be added there.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
The only thing I am seeing with the removal of the CTO from the team is the same behaviour the team has shown in the Telegram group: unable to take any kind of feedback. Just removing and banning people who express their concerns or post a negative opinion about Titanium BAR.

This may be the case but I have never heard of a CTO of a company (upper management) giving an interview and openly criticizing others in the management team on an open social media platform. It is very un-professional and slagging the people you work for is  just not done.  It may be appropriate internally at meetings to disagree but to do so on a social network is career suicide. No one will  hire him after such conduct. He has displayed very poor judgement. As an investor or shareholder he is not the kind of person  you would  want in the company.

It's a very complex matter in my eyes. You are basically correct in that you shouldn't criticize your own team like that, but who knows what kind of motivation he had to do exactly that. We'll probably never find out what really happened and what led him to saying that.

Complex? Not really as the answer is simple.  Would you want someone with such poor judgement and people skills like that working in your company and having major decision making responsibilities?  - No way!

Is it bullet proof then that he is to blame for everything or was he kind of a sacrificial lamb? They can say a lot how things happened, but in the end we won't get to know the truth or am I wrong?
He was to blame for the stupid things that he said that made his position untenable.  We will have to wait and see how this works out.  Lots of people guessing but I don't pay any attention to them.

I mean you are probably right though that he made unbelievable mistakes, in particular in regards to his communication. And as you say, as time goes by we'll see where this goes.
let them solve the problem that happened here we can only discuss it, let us see what will happen next hopefully the problem is quickly finished.

The company did a very good job cleaning up this mess.  The theft caused a lot of problems but it was great to see the company and CEO acted quickly to fork the token and blacklisting known stolen tokens  foiling the thief from getting a  huge multi-million dollar payday
The new CTO has the right experience and will move the platform development along.  Titanium is definitely moving in the right direction.

That is partially right, but they also did a very good job in creating this mess. Imagine how easy it obviously was to steal millions of dollars from them. That doesn't foster confidence in them among the community. It's always so easy to say something like "well, that's crypto". We crypto guys are used to really hard things, like a project you invested in losing 20 or 30 million dollars because of a (inside) hack. It's insane.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13

This may be the case but I have never heard of a CTO of a company (upper management) giving an interview and openly criticizing others in the management team on an open social media platform. It is very un-professional and slagging the people you work for is  just not done.  It may be appropriate internally at meetings to disagree but to do so on a social network is career suicide. No one will  hire him after such conduct. He has displayed very poor judgement. As an investor or shareholder he is not the kind of person  you would  want in the company.

Complex? Not really as the answer is simple.  Would you want someone with such poor judgement and people skills like that working in your company and having major decision making responsibilities?  - No way!

He was to blame for the stupid things that he said that made his position untenable.  We will have to wait and see how this works out.  Lots of people guessing but I don't pay any attention to them.

The company did a very good job cleaning up this mess.  The theft caused a lot of problems but it was great to see the company and CEO acted quickly to fork the token and blacklisting known stolen tokens  foiling the thief from getting a  huge multi-million dollar payday
The new CTO has the right experience and will move the platform development along.  Titanium is definitely moving in the right direction.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
can someone please explain what is going down with the price exactly?
it went trading for $2.57 now it is $0.015  Huh

BAR is dead because the team will not use BAR anymore. After the hack and fork (because of the hack), all BARs are replaced by TBAR. I don't know why people are still buying BAR.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
it went trading for $2.57 now it is $0.015  Huh

They got hacked and now BAR tokens are useless because they gave everyone TBAR, this is what they are going to use on their platform instead of BAR tokens.
Activity: 49
For the part to be offered a presale discount bonus without limitation the minimum purchase amount.
All the drama in crypto at the moment, no wonder the market is crashing. The hacks, the FUD, the threat of regulation and too many failed or scam ICO's and stuff like this is not helping. I think Titanium has huge potential but it was a pretty big setback, right at a time when every coin is losing value with or without bad news. Even good news is not helping a project grow at the moment. I am just going to be patient and hope that TBAR will move past this difficult period and do well once the market is moving again. Not really sure what happened with the hack, it is all speculation. No point reflecting on it forever though.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
it went trading for $2.57 now it is $0.015  Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
When tbar distribution starting plz let us know we are waiting for this moment.
If you look at the whole issue which appeared you can understand that team has no fault directly because of dome greedy staff they went through all this unpleasant situation. In every startup there are risks or loosing at start,in the middle half of significant part of your investment due to failure or other external elements. No invest is without risk but good thing is they will stand up again from this fall.
it's true that every investment there must be a risk to see the situation is now very far from the first time we launched can not do much just can wait until all back to normal, I still hold a little may take a long time to rise again.

It will potentially rise when the market recovers, I can't see anything doing great until BTC is slowly rising again. Patience is needed at this point. Titanium has a lot going for it, just a shame that the hack happened at pretty much the worst time possible.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
If you look at the whole issue which appeared you can understand that team has no fault directly because of dome greedy staff they went through all this unpleasant situation. In every startup there are risks or loosing at start,in the middle half of significant part of your investment due to failure or other external elements. No invest is without risk but good thing is they will stand up again from this fall.
it's true that every investment there must be a risk to see the situation is now very far from the first time we launched can not do much just can wait until all back to normal, I still hold a little may take a long time to rise again.
Activity: 26

It's good they'll get up,but the bar didn't replace me.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: