Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 24. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Its been nice and steady at 32 cents. A great profit of at least -50% for everyone who went in at ICO Smiley

If you don't sell you are not losing anything. And it's too late to sell now I think we reached the bottom, just keep holding I am sure it will go back up in the next bull run.

DO you think BAR have a real chance for comeback? I have a lot and I don't plan to sell as its pointless now but I have my doubts on recovering...

Its nice and steady at 0.25c right now.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Looks like problems for Tibis inc and TBAR holders are not going to have and end yet. you can't justify such things with any reason as that is clearly security breach which shouldn't have happened after first drama of hacking. They are going provide data storage this series of events are showing their incompetence to deal with such global level project. It takes years to build reputation and trust but it goes with even rumor that is the reason it should be given high priority.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Some cool things to give fresh reasons of energy and relaxation will be in next updates about new office location, what was said as surprised for community. In all this incident role of HitBTC will be remembered because of their irresponsible support section many people will loose money. This is good supporting time to sort the remaining issues once for all.

But let's be honest a new office location won't cause a miracle for Titanium. We are now supposed to wait for major updates from the development and then we can hope that the price goes for a strong recovery.

I totally agree with the you, new office location will have no effect whatsoever with how the market will reactive, what is urgently required from the dev team now is major updates inline with development of project, the situation is unpleasant but the team can still savage what is left if all hands are put on deck.

also maybe partnership with some good organization to overshadow negativity surrounding titanium, haters don't what success of this project but only the team can actually determine fate of this project and considered investors that contribute both financial and trust to make titanium  a success. Team need to work extremely hard and don't leave investors with bags to hodl. Besides its totaly pontless to think of selling  Undecided
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Its been nice and steady at 32 cents. A great profit of at least -50% for everyone who went in at ICO Smiley

If you don't sell you are not losing anything. And it's too late to sell now I think we reached the bottom, just keep holding I am sure it will go back up in the next bull run.

DO you think BAR have a real chance for comeback? I have a lot and I don't plan to sell as its pointless now but I have my doubts on recovering...
Activity: 61
just want to highlight this is the company that cant secure their twitter and reddit and tokens wanting to build a IAAS to challenge AWS Shocked

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This is from haters and unprepared competitors which can not face the project directly. Off course how first incident was arranged by insiders that's shows clearly that some people or companies don't want Titanium to stable and to be in position of challenge them in future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
WARNING!!!
Twitter and Reddit accounts TBIS.Inc have been compromised. Do not under any circumstance send any payment over social media or email. This is a coordinated attack against TBIS and will be rectified shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I also saw those tweets in which everyone was asked to send TBAR back because they distributed wrong tokens. It was smelling fishy they way was communicated. It is getting very serious question and question market on the abilities of Titanium team whether they can run this project or not. First reserved tokens account then social media account they are not taking serious measures after all this has happened.
Activity: 308
Official Titanium's Twitter and Reddit account compromised. We can't get a break, beef up your security Titanium seriously. I know this recent event its not as bad as losing millions of Bars, but 3 damn hacks in a row. Give us more updates on the Titanium office btw. Ill hold regardless as i still believe in the project not business, at least not yet. Hire trusted people and not randoms from other countries.

Oh wow are you sure about this or it's just fud ? If it's true then I think I will be a little bit worried about this project.
Activity: 126
Good Im holding a tiny percent of my portfolio in this token so I can really laugh my ass of this Titanium circus. Otherwise I wouldnt even know what is happening. Its just hillarious!
Activity: 756
Official Titanium's Twitter and Reddit account compromised. We can't get a break, beef up your security Titanium seriously. I know this recent event its not as bad as losing millions of Bars, but 3 damn hacks in a row. Give us more updates on the Titanium office btw. Ill hold regardless as i still believe in the project not business, at least not yet. Hire trusted people and not randoms from other countries.

Where did you find that info? If it's true I will seriously start doubting there abilities to successfully manage a blockchain project of this magnitude. It would be ridiculous if they got hacked again.
Activity: 52
Activity: 392
Merit: 13

The prices of the top Cryptos are way down (BTC, ETH, and LTC) along with all the alt coins that are showing depressed prices (many selling their cryptocurrencies?Huh).  

If anything the strategy should be to hold what you have here and add (buy more) to dollar cost average down on the altcoins you think have long term potential.... IF you think altcoins and major Cryptos will recover and experience another "up" leg.

Watching the price of TBAR right now and considering adding more at this level.  

Because of the entire crypto market downtrend  and recent events (eg. The BAR token theft) the new TBARs are essentially on sale at 80% off.  (Tidex exchange price at 0.21 USD). Great entry point if you missed the ICO.

Activity: 490
Some cool things to give fresh reasons of energy and relaxation will be in next updates about new office location, what was said as surprised for community. In all this incident role of HitBTC will be remembered because of their irresponsible support section many people will loose money. This is good supporting time to sort the remaining issues once for all.

But let's be honest a new office location won't cause a miracle for Titanium. We are now supposed to wait for major updates from the development and then we can hope that the price goes for a strong recovery.
Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 126
In 12 of march Michael said there WILL be some photos of new office in a week MAX. With people working there. Its 18 now. Where are they?
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
TBAR Distribution Announcement:
IDEX distribution is nearly complete. Etherdelta and HitBTC to follow!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I'm always  surprised to see that some people are still buying BARs (for a strange reason ) on Hitbtc. Ho is it possible Huh Huh

You'll have to ask Hitbtc that question, it is rather strange. Also sad that people don't even bother to check what they are investing in.

Nothing is profitable right now, unless you are a very clever day trader. Crypto as a whole has sunk for the time being. We have to wait for a market improvement.
Activity: 33
Pages:
Jump to: