Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 20. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
It seems to me that this was a Scam ICO from the beginning. Team dump their coins on the exchange and fool investors now

Provide proof this ICO was a scam please,  otherwise don't post such nonsense.  Do you even know what an ICO is?
The team did not "dump their coins" on an exchange. The thief who stole coins from them  tried to.  Investors were not fooled but given matching coins after the theft. If the company wanted to scam investors they could have not given anyone any new coins. Do some reading before you post such garbage. Instead of blaming the company bllame the thief and hackers trying to disrupt Titanium.

Glad you're here. These people would have driven me to madness if I had to reply every time to the same ridiculous FUD. I always bite. So thanks for your input here, it's very much appreciated.

Your welcome. Together we can put the lying FUDsters in their place.   I don't like to see incorrect garbage posted about a token I am holding and a project t that I believe in 100%.
Some of the posts are completely uninformed, illogical,  unsubstantiated comments, or out right lies.  They try to damage the perception of the company and it hurts everyone invested long term. 
From the series of recent posts after the hack it seems like a competing project (whose first language is not English... Possibly Asian) is  on this board repeatedly posting nonsense and garbage.  Most can see through the lies and realize they have an agenda to promote their own project by tearing down what they see as their biggest threat.  I can not let these lies pass by without saying something.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This is actual thing that in the long run quality of service and management decide the future of any project. In short sight anything can be but that doesn't represent or explains the future as there come many phases in life any startup. By the way new office looks very cool and both guys also seems full confident.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
as an ICO investor, I think we need some communication from the team to reassure the future plans are all still in place. the recent events (not only the hack) have been so brutal to the psyche of investors. the team needs to have more communication imo.

The company is doing just fine. They dealt with the theft very well, presented a prototype MVP at an early March meeting, issued updates on their situation (see Queenwiki), moved in to new offices,  hired a new CTO with amazing cloud developer skills and they are active on twitter, Facebook and other social media.   

How much more communication do you need Huh

They have a cloud platform and desktop and mobile apps to build and a ferocious roadmap timeline.    I would rather have the team working on their products and platform rather than spending time giving daily updates for nervous nellies.

You make a lot of sense, lots of people are down because of the fall in price and want to vent their frustration. Trouble is, it's not just Titanium. Every project thread is becoming increasingly more depressing.

Titanium team handled the situation as best they could, it's not ideal of course but these things can happen. I remain positive that TBAR has a good future ahead of it, and when the market is less volatile and all this crap is left in the past, we should start to see some real progress. I think it's better to focus on what Titanium is and can be, rather than the hack and other issues dominating the conversation at the moment.

It's understandable though as that drop in price wouldn't have occurred in a similar way without the incident. I addition you have all those victims who bought worthless trash. Some might have taken a gamble and some just did not know any better.
Most people argue with the current situation is experiencing a very low price reduction due to hacking cases a few months ago, I think that's the reason now BAR is worthless because of the loss of trust we'll see whether TBAR can replace the existing losses.

Not going to be easy but in the end their technology will decide whether it is going to be successful or not. Despite all the drama, if the use case is there and people start adopting it TBAR will grow again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I saw someone was asking for link to roadmap few posts above mine for that, answer is look at there official site, there updated plans for future goals is available. Also new website is being constructed which is mentioned there. There should be good releases in next few quarter according to roadmap and they are on track in spite of the recent incidents.

Wow, I actually thought they didnt update their website, but they finally did it. Bad thing is they abandoned their YouTube channel. That video with cheesy CGI airplane was hilarious.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Richard Silver and Michael Stollaire :"Hi from new office, it's coming along nicely!" Wink

The team is currently in LA for a Blockchain event.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
It seems to me that this was a Scam ICO from the beginning. Team dump their coins on the exchange and fool investors now

Provide proof this ICO was a scam please,  otherwise don't post such nonsense.  Do you even know what an ICO is?
The team did not "dump their coins" on an exchange. The thief who stole coins from them  tried to.  Investors were not fooled but given matching coins after the theft. If the company wanted to scam investors they could have not given anyone any new coins. Do some reading before you post such garbage. Instead of blaming the company bllame the thief and hackers trying to disrupt Titanium.

Glad you're here. These people would have driven me to madness if I had to reply every time to the same ridiculous FUD. I always bite. So thanks for your input here, it's very much appreciated.

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Activity: 27
Merit: 10
Official Titanium's Twitter and Reddit account compromised. We can't get a break, beef up your security Titanium seriously. I know this recent event its not as bad as losing millions of Bars, but 3 damn hacks in a row. Give us more updates on the Titanium office btw. Ill hold regardless as i still believe in the project not business, at least not yet. Hire trusted people and not randoms from other countries.

Now many services are being hacked. Make strong passwords and two-way authentication for your accounts. Over the past year,
 many millions of dollars have been stolen. Titanium has a great future if the team cope with all the tasks that they set
themselves. The most important thing is to work hard on security. The client must be assured of the quality of the service
A solid project!

Titanium is one if the better ICOs I have researched. A lot of future growth potential. I will buy more and hold. This project will give amazing returns in the future!
Activity: 23
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
I can think of several large companies, banks, and other institutions  that have hired useless idiots that are working there and yet the bigger corporate entity continues despite their ineptitude.  Others find and correct their mistakes or find work a rounds to the problems they create.
- I agree with it
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Official Titanium's Twitter and Reddit account compromised. We can't get a break, beef up your security Titanium seriously. I know this recent event its not as bad as losing millions of Bars, but 3 damn hacks in a row. Give us more updates on the Titanium office btw. Ill hold regardless as i still believe in the project not business, at least not yet. Hire trusted people and not randoms from other countries.

Where did you find that info? If it's true I will seriously start doubting there abilities to successfully manage a blockchain project of this magnitude. It would be ridiculous if they got hacked again.

Again,  we should ask where this hack of its social media came from (if it is true at all).

Maybe a disgruntled ex-CTO causing trouble or another internal employee still working from the inside to bring down Titanium?

I think all three hacks are connected. And likely still some mole is still inside the company causing trouble and disruption where ever they can.

It always seemed strange to me that the ex-CTO put up such a fight against the token fork. If you were colluding with or a partner to  the internal hack that would give them the ability to sell the BARS unimpeded. The public video rant might have been sour grapes as their plan to steal millions and payday was foiled.

And now more hacks? They are all related. Titanium is too small an ICO for anyone to worry about. These are targeted internal hacks. Difficult to stop until you find the inside weasel(s) who are responsible.

If we assume you are right, that would mean that the whole project should not be going forward until that mole has been identified. Else the whole system at risk as long as that person could perform another attack from the inside. Not sure how Titanium should proceed under such circumstances.

The project will do just fine. One person if they are inside the company can do only things that might possibly  delay the forward progress. With so many parts under development and others working towards forward progress  a single  person sand bagging, delaying or not doing their job will be quickly exposed as being incompetent and  hopefully removed (getting rid of the ex-CTO was a good start)
I can think of several large companies, banks, and other institutions  that have hired useless idiots that are working there and yet the bigger corporate entity continues despite their ineptitude.  Others find and correct their mistakes or find work a rounds to the problems they create.

A useless idiot is one thing, a mole trying to deliberately sabotage a project from the inside is another story if you don't know who that is. It also gives a lot of room for another major attack from the inside and it therefore raises internal security costs. Anyway, you are probably right that things will just pan out well.
I think if they keep getting hack again and again, there will be no more investors in this project.

I am going to keep holding it because it's too late to sell already.

Hacks of social media can not stop this company from  moving forward.  The team will continue to develop the platform. The hacks are annoyances that cause uncertainty  and negative perceptions of the company (and its management).  There are always solutions, work a rounds and security to use to stop hacks. Titanium will succeed despite these minor hacks.
4 month old startup getting hacked three times.

As read before "a company supposed to protect other company who gets it's twitter stolen".

Don't know what to think about it anymore..

And that is EXACTLY what this ongoing continual hack campaign by 1 or 2 people working against Titanium and its cloud competitors joining in are  hoping to achieve.  I have watched and invested in many ICOs and never have I seen such a fledgling company be the target of several attacks like this. The question to ask  is WHY is Titanium the target of hacks?  It is like a lightning rod and a truly transformative cloud company that has others very worried .  Many of its competitors  and those with personal issues against the CEO would like nothing better than to see this company and/or CEO  fail to avoid watching  Titanium's success.  Other cloud companies will see  their own market share getting  taken completely  in the future by Titanium if it remains intact.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think if they keep getting hack again and again, there will be no more investors in this project.

I am going to keep holding it because it's too late to sell already.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I saw someone was asking for link to roadmap few posts above mine for that, answer is look at there official site, there updated plans for future goals is available. Also new website is being constructed which is mentioned there. There should be good releases in next few quarter according to roadmap and they are on track in spite of the recent incidents.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
4 month old startup getting hacked three times.

As read before "a company supposed to protect other company who gets it's twitter stolen".

Don't know what to think about it anymore..
g.m.tyshenk, thanks for the investigation, mate! Now I dont have to answer that agressive man.

Can anyone provide me a link on the roadmap, please? I just cant find it.

UPD. Nvm, I got it. Next stop is may 2018: private alpha and DEXchange announcment. Plus titanium wallet should be done by the july. Its all in their whitepaper.

I just feel so sorry for him losing his money like that.  He is obviously very frustrated by the situation.
 He thought he bought BAR tokens and sent his money to a thief on ether delta.  That exchange is very shady and bad.  They must have received many, many complaints from people having their tokens stolen by the looks of the amount of money collected in to that same address.  Tthe same person using the same address and yet the exchange does nothing and innocent people keep having their tokens stolen (money stolen).

Next couple of months will be good for Titanium with wallet release and maybe an exchange listing.  They have good twitter and telegram groups to discuss updates and what team is doing.   The team is continuing to develop the platform very well. 
Lots of faith in the new CTO, he has the right cloud development experience to help move the entire project forward.
Activity: 126
g.m.tyshenk, thanks for the investigation, mate! Now I dont have to answer that agressive man.

Can anyone provide me a link on the roadmap, please? I just cant find it.

UPD. Nvm, I got it. Next stop is may 2018: private alpha and DEXchange announcment. Plus titanium wallet should be done by the july. Its all in their whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: