Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 21. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

What kind of trolling is it? I wrote when the coins were bought, bought on Etherdelta, sechas are in MyetherWallet? What is not clear? And I write because I lost money because of them, I filled out the form and indicated where they are, but for the time being everything is without change, so my opinion is SCAR!

And again. Yeah. Tell us this beautiful story without any proofs one more time! We are all idiots here. We will definetly believe that.

0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 here is one of the smart contracts,
Now ask yourself-IS YOU IDIOT or not?!?!?

The old BAR contract address was:  

Token Contract Address: 0xc7579bB99Af590EC71c316E1Ac4436C535039594
Token Symbol: BAR
Decimals: 18

If you sent ETH to 0x8.....819, then you sent it to a scammer who stole your ETH.

And if you  read some of the comments for this address on the  etherscan.io website  it shows many  others were scammed to sending their  ETH there:

COMMENT

Change4You  rey
3 months ago
"All of my ethereum is gone. it first went to adress 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 and now it is in 0xc3959273A9a0D6Baf6bf38813b8ea387495e2737. I don't know from who it is and I was working with metatask. I didn't do anything myself. But if you look the tansactions, then there is going much eth and tokens to that adress

COMMENT

rey  Change4You
3 months ago
The owner of that address is for sure very wealthy already. With all his/her victims. I could only imagine."

COMMENT

INVESTED505 By GoZeno
8 months ago
"i was just scammed out of my test coins on this site. i used etherdelta and metamask. i had 0.5 ether in my metamask account, ether delta is partially connected for withdrawl from metamask. i place the order from in etherdelta to withdraw from metamask, i went through but the coins never showed. so i click on the ether scan link and seen that it sent my coins to a different address. it was sent to this address Contract 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 ,its a scam. and i see that this address has tons of ether, it must be from hijacking other accounts. can you please return my coins."

COMMENT

Potchie Spies
2 months ago
"So i traced the transaction of my stolen tokens and I ended up here.
This is the wallet address where the thief transferred all of my tokens from myetherwallet.
My stolen tokens went to the wallet: 0xF30431d4e31e6E54d9338Eb8f54DA5eceaDc4cB4
and that wallet transferred it to this wallet: 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 Screw you thieves!"

COMMENT

ChasmTools  Henrry Kevil
3 months ago
It seems like everyone is getting scammed by this bullshit website - what the hell is going on?Huh? I just lost money to the same address that you have listed. What do we do?HuhHuhHuh??

COMMENT

Potchie Spies  ChasmTools
2 months ago
Who owns this wallet: 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819??? We are all victims here! These thieves are all rich now!

Sorry, there is a reason you never got TBAR, it looks like  you didnt send your ETH to the right address (Titanium) but you sent it to a scammer who has tricked many people using metamask and etherdelta with fake contracts or malicious script that changes the right address to his address. If you read the comments this scammer has used this same address to steal  ETH and many other coins from unsuspecting victims .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Let's look this by another angle to have other aspect on our table too about what's happening. This token has very limited supply and potential is huge although it saw unexpected scenario and events in its very early days. Now motive can be to push the small fishes out of the pond and then to release good news and updates. Just stay strong and wait until situation get clear fully.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
as an ICO investor, I think we need some communication from the team to reassure the future plans are all still in place. the recent events (not only the hack) have been so brutal to the psyche of investors. the team needs to have more communication imo.

The company is doing just fine. They dealt with the theft very well, presented a prototype MVP at an early March meeting, issued updates on their situation (see Queenwiki), moved in to new offices,  hired a new CTO with amazing cloud developer skills and they are active on twitter, Facebook and other social media.   

How much more communication do you need Huh

They have a cloud platform and desktop and mobile apps to build and a ferocious roadmap timeline.    I would rather have the team working on their products and platform rather than spending time giving daily updates for nervous nellies.

You make a lot of sense, lots of people are down because of the fall in price and want to vent their frustration. Trouble is, it's not just Titanium. Every project thread is becoming increasingly more depressing.

Titanium team handled the situation as best they could, it's not ideal of course but these things can happen. I remain positive that TBAR has a good future ahead of it, and when the market is less volatile and all this crap is left in the past, we should start to see some real progress. I think it's better to focus on what Titanium is and can be, rather than the hack and other issues dominating the conversation at the moment.

It's understandable though as that drop in price wouldn't have occurred in a similar way without the incident. I addition you have all those victims who bought worthless trash. Some might have taken a gamble and some just did not know any better.
Most people argue with the current situation is experiencing a very low price reduction due to hacking cases a few months ago, I think that's the reason now BAR is worthless because of the loss of trust we'll see whether TBAR can replace the existing losses.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

What kind of trolling is it? I wrote when the coins were bought, bought on Etherdelta, sechas are in MyetherWallet? What is not clear? And I write because I lost money because of them, I filled out the form and indicated where they are, but for the time being everything is without change, so my opinion is SCAR!

And again. Yeah. Tell us this beautiful story without any proofs one more time! We are all idiots here. We will definetly believe that.

0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 here is one of the smart contracts,
Now ask yourself-IS YOU IDIOT or not?!?!?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
as an ICO investor, I think we need some communication from the team to reassure the future plans are all still in place. the recent events (not only the hack) have been so brutal to the psyche of investors. the team needs to have more communication imo.

The company is doing just fine. They dealt with the theft very well, presented a prototype MVP at an early March meeting, issued updates on their situation (see Queenwiki), moved in to new offices,  hired a new CTO with amazing cloud developer skills and they are active on twitter, Facebook and other social media.   

How much more communication do you need Huh

They have a cloud platform and desktop and mobile apps to build and a ferocious roadmap timeline.    I would rather have the team working on their products and platform rather than spending time giving daily updates for nervous nellies.

You make a lot of sense, lots of people are down because of the fall in price and want to vent their frustration. Trouble is, it's not just Titanium. Every project thread is becoming increasingly more depressing.

Titanium team handled the situation as best they could, it's not ideal of course but these things can happen. I remain positive that TBAR has a good future ahead of it, and when the market is less volatile and all this crap is left in the past, we should start to see some real progress. I think it's better to focus on what Titanium is and can be, rather than the hack and other issues dominating the conversation at the moment.

It's understandable though as that drop in price wouldn't have occurred in a similar way without the incident. I addition you have all those victims who bought worthless trash. Some might have taken a gamble and some just did not know any better.
Activity: 126

This type of question was asked before by someone else. Search back on this thread for the answer.  There were fake BAR contracts on etherdelta before the theft occurred (anyone can create a fake token contract to scam people on etherdelta).  Maybe you had the wrong contract address and basically bought fake bar tokens from a scammer. 
Post your token contract address here of the 6,000 tokens  and it will easy for anyone who knows the correct old BAR address to verify it.
Hope you didn't fall for a scam!

Activity: 2226
Merit: 344

Do not buy this slag, I bought $ 6000 of these useless coins, until February 20 to $ 2.20 and they did not replace them for me !!! Beware of this project!

You also need to be more careful about using as much as possible, and also have to use what you will buy for now, if you suddenly appear like this and there is no evidence you can get a more fatal problem from this
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Do not buy this slag, I bought $ 6000 of these useless coins, until February 20 to $ 2.20 and they did not replace them for me !!! Beware of this project!

Stop trolling this if you have valid proof than you will get new tokens otherwise this old tricks not working for those who bought this token after the hack event. I think you pick this token after that event that is the reason you are claiming like this.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
I purchased my BAR way before the hack  (in January) and they've been in IDEX this whole time. Was i supposed to exchange them for something else after the hack? Are they worthless now?
Thanks
You already got TBAR token as their hardfork, didn't you?
Well, in case you didn't get any TBAR token yet, you must fill the form if you want your BAR token hardforked to TBAR (same amount (1:1)).
BAR token is almost worthless token now, many exchange have disabled it for trading and the price is very low too atm
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Titanium is the first on the market platform that provides infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) on a blockbuster. Titanium is the first launch of the unit, which provides accreditation for Dun and Bradstreet (D & B) and Better Business Bureau (BBB). The campaign intends to displace existing market leaders in the space of provision and virtualization.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Fuding is not going to help, it will only make things worse.  If you have problem with tbar distribution then contact the admin on their telegram channel, I am sure they will fix it as soon as possible
Activity: 126

Yeah, sure. Where are the proofs, Billie?!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Where can we see their current roadmap?

Look at their  white paper (and website)  for a general roadmap.   The timeline with outputs and milestones is an estimate. Most ICOs have very ambitious development in the first year to get their platforms and products  functional and tested.  Expect delays as they are par for the course.

rather, they have already updated the information on coinmarketcap.com, so it was more convenient to follow the project and there was no confusion!

A token that gets "soft forked" like this is essentially creating a new consensus coin used by its community.
A soft fork  splits the coin in to 2 versions; however, only one blockchain and only one coin, the TBAR, is adopted by the community of coin users after the fork occurs.
It does take time for the exchanges to update to add new coins. It is great news that coinmarketcap.com is listing TBAR now.
Yea you are right but I am not sure about the future of Titanium project and also the community. In addition, the hacks are still going on. Someone or another company attack Titanium's reputation. And it seems he is getting what he wants.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I purchased my BAR way before the hack  (in January) and they've been in IDEX this whole time. Was i supposed to exchange them for something else after the hack? Are they worthless now?
Thanks

Look at their  white paper (and website)  for a general roadmap.   The timeline with outputs and milestones is an estimate. Most ICOs have very ambitious development in the first year to get their platforms and products  functional and tested.  Expect delays as they are par for the course.

rather, they have already updated the information on coinmarketcap.com, so it was more convenient to follow the project and there was no confusion!

A token that gets "soft forked" like this is essentially creating a new consensus coin used by its community.
A soft fork  splits the coin in to 2 versions; however, only one blockchain and only one coin, the TBAR, is adopted by the community of coin users after the fork occurs.
It does take time for the exchanges to update to add new coins. It is great news that coinmarketcap.com is listing TBAR now.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
This is really good progress that three exchanges have already replaced the old tokens. It looks like all the wait if of Hitbtc to list the newly issued tokens under TBAR and then coinmarketcap next to close the door of issues and confusion for good. It is very cheap like never before but some people are buying still.

That's the only solution today that can make better, hitbtc very good for this, I'm sure will more and more people will buy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Look at their  white paper (and website)  for a general roadmap.   The timeline with outputs and milestones is an estimate. Most ICOs have very ambitious development in the first year to get their platforms and products  functional and tested.  Expect delays as they are par for the course.
Pages:
Jump to: