Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 30. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 507
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Michael Stollaire will appear on the Keith Wareing show March 9th. The interview will be posted @TBISINC and may be viewed, after complete, via link below. Please support Mr. Waring by subscribing to his channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPyknnkt0GLdulwAOx6zlFw?app=desktop

Titanium Community Update:
https://medium.com/@TBIS/titanium-update-march-8th-2018-a57ed4fe003a

I hope this dismissal will have a beneficial effect on the project and its development, I want to see on the spot the chief technical director of a person who will be more competent
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
If I bought BAR today, can I get the new coin?

No, not possible. There was a set date and a claim form for those that bought BAR before that date. That has long passed. You would just be buying worthless tokens. I don't understand why HitBTC was still trading BAR for so long after the hack. Good in some ways though, I traded my BAR once I got my TBAR and made a few extra dollars. Smiley
Initially BAR was well-rated in media and social networking, but since the hack, it seems that the project is in the midst of a crisis. I think BAR should have a solution to attract new investors in the future and to work with many new partners to be able to come up with the best solutions because I still believe in their development team.

Stuck such a situation with huck, but the team did an excellent job, for a very fast time issued new tokens, I personally have no claims to the Titanium, I think everyone will quickly forget this misunderstanding

Yes, they did a good job, I have no complaints. They did all they could under the circumstances and kept us all informed of their intentions. I am still glad that I invested in Titanium, I am hoping that TBAR will do well later this year when the market (hopefully) recovers.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507

No, not possible. There was a set date and a claim form for those that bought BAR before that date. That has long passed. You would just be buying worthless tokens. I don't understand why HitBTC was still trading BAR for so long after the hack. Good in some ways though, I traded my BAR once I got my TBAR and made a few extra dollars. Smiley
Initially BAR was well-rated in media and social networking, but since the hack, it seems that the project is in the midst of a crisis. I think BAR should have a solution to attract new investors in the future and to work with many new partners to be able to come up with the best solutions because I still believe in their development team.

Bad situation with hack, but the team did an excellent job, for a very fast time issued new tokens, I personally have no claims to the Titanium, I think everyone will quickly forget this misunderstanding
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Michael Stollaire will appear on the Keith Wareing show March 9th. The interview will be posted @TBISINC and may be viewed, after complete, via link below. Please support Mr. Waring by subscribing to his channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPyknnkt0GLdulwAOx6zlFw?app=desktop

Titanium Community Update:
https://medium.com/@TBIS/titanium-update-march-8th-2018-a57ed4fe003a
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Christopher Michael Snook is no longer employed at Titanium. Formerly, he held the position of Chief Technology Officer. Christopher failed to perform his fiduciary duty, follow business and product direction, instead directing Titanium developers to begin work on a product that was not in line with Titanium’s vision and technological goals. As many know, Christopher publicly made incorrect and defamatory statements over the past week. His words were inaccurate and actions, inexcusable. They are not representative of Titanium, Michael Stollaire, or Richard Silver with legal action pending as a result. Christopher failed to relinquish company web resources, record development meetings, or provide development documentation.

So Snook failed so many things and was fired only after saying some shit on the internet? Im just not buying it. Feels like you want us to believe that his retirement is a good thing anyways. But its totally not.

Wonder who will replace him.
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
I have a friend with Titanium rods in his back, I hope this can hold support as well Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
What happened with this token?  Why price is dropped  too much to 0.02?. Is there any bad news behind it?

my friends told me that BAR got hacked.  Undecided Undecided
Yes it was got hacked with total 16 million BAR token.

Yep. That's not possible. The reason why hitbtc still tradung BAR because so many people wanna to trade their BAR after they received TBAR token.

Fucking change my BAR on TBAR I BOUGHT IT FEBRUARY 19 on ETHERDELTA there he is now,why are you mudite for so long!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?
Have you filled the form? You must fill the form if you want get TBAR token
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
What happened with this token?  Why price is dropped  too much to 0.02?. Is there any bad news behind it?

my friends told me that BAR got hacked.  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 24
Activity: 26
Fucking change my BAR on TBAR I BOUGHT IT FEBRUARY 19 on ETHERDELTA there he is now,why are you mudite for so long!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
As I see, there is no opportunity to use BARs at all? On the website etherscan.io its price is 0,2$. But there is no price for TBARs.

It's a wasted token, no use, no value
Stick with your TBARs, when this trouble will end they are going to gain their real price and value
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
OK, so they are reffering to the official statement from TBIS, so nothing has changed to the fact, that cheap BARs (bought after february, 21th) will NOT be replaced by TBARs, no matter if they are on Cobinhood or anywhere else.
--> @Restyler: You wont receive any TBARs for your 10cent BARs, sorry

This matter has been discussed so many times what future will be of those tokens who got bought after this malicious job. These are useless that's why I also agreed with you no need to be worry some people will get rewarded huge and their cheap tokens will swap with old tokens.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
OK, so they are reffering to the official statement from TBIS, so nothing has changed to the fact, that cheap BARs (bought after february, 21th) will NOT be replaced by TBARs, no matter if they are on Cobinhood or anywhere else.
--> @Restyler: You wont receive any TBARs for your 10cent BARs, sorry
Activity: 588
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
guys i bought mine at cobinhood but still holding bars not tbars yet.

Same here. I didn`t received TBARS at Cobinhood, yet.

Did you buy BARS on Cobinhood AFTER Feb. 21?   If so you won't be getting TBAR for your BAR tokens as you purchased after the theft and hardfork of the token.

there was a time Frame until when you get tbars and i did it in time . the Information said until 7 pm i think. i bought at 1 pm 21 february

I believe your case will be looked at on a "case by case basis"  by the company. They are looking at Feb. 21buys carefully.  Let us know how you eventually make out and if you  receive TBAR. I hope your case is  OK.

Are there any precise numbers or at least estimates as to how many worthless BARS have been purchased on the exchanges?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
What!?? You mean, all the tokens, that i would buy now on Cobinhood, or that anyone has already bought there, for just 2 - 5 cents, will be replaced by TBARS Huh
Is this a fukin joke?
Sorry, that is a NO-GO, i thought they would only replace the tokens that were being bought until 21.02...
Can someone from TBIS please bring up a clear statement to this issue ?

https://medium.com/cobinhood/news-on-bar-tokens-from-the-tbis-team-c9526264d352

Read this article what are talking about who bought this token at cheap maybe you are not aware how nice that exchange and they took very nice action timely on this issue. So don't spread rumors first you prove this.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
What!?? You mean, all the tokens, that i would buy now on Cobinhood, or that anyone has already bought there, for just 2 - 5 cents, will be replaced by TBARS Huh
Is this a fukin joke?
Sorry, that is a NO-GO, i thought they would only replace the tokens that were being bought until 21.02...
Can someone from TBIS please bring up a clear statement to this issue ?
Activity: 33
TBAR will replace BAR on COBINHOOD Exchange starting March 10. Current BAR token-holders will receive the same amount in TBAR & TBAR will also be tradable on the same date

https://i.imgur.com/N2y1M43.jpg

Good. This effectively means that the BARs I purchased for like 10 cents each after the hack get transfered as well.
Activity: 574
TBAR will replace BAR on COBINHOOD Exchange starting March 10. Current BAR token-holders will receive the same amount in TBAR & TBAR will also be tradable on the same date

Pages:
Jump to: