Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 33. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
why i know this project will bounce back is because the core team are at list doing something to address the unfortunate issue by immediately creating  TBAR to swap with bar for both in exchange and wallet, if team wants project to sink they wont take such quick action imo, surely this will show whos hand is strong enough to hodl.

much cant be said about other project with almost similar situation (not mentioning names) now core team split in half, some team have dumped on rest teams and investors, as we speak tokens is worth almost nothing, some have left to be in new project and abandoning old project living investors hanging and hoping for a miracle, really sad and disappointing so to speak. Angry
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Now BAR token become the useless after swap with TBAR but this is really strange Hitbtc still allow the users to trade with old token so they will handle this issue. It seems a lot of people will lose their money due to this unprofessional behavior of that exchange.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Well said, only strong hands and serious investors will remain in the game now. Also one more thing why I see this good because if this incident was happening after few months that was creating more disastrous situation for the whole project. It will be lesson for team to take all the necessary measures with more strict conditions.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
for me, theres a bright side on this incdent cause all the weak hands will sure be dumping Cheesy
for those who want to jump out of the project dump your coin as soon as you have your tbar  and as soon as exchange for tbar is online!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I will be buying because some bad act of employees can't derail the whole project. They have brought in light the facts already which shows what story came out was true. I am waiting for exchanges restart operations if people will be selling my buy orders will be ready for them at lower rates. I will take risk bu making my bag fat on this.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10

Yes, that's the correct one (contract Address 0xee8bd1502c3e9f6c543781467c01592ac51cfbb8).
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I also got this morning and as last updates says the distribution is completed. I think exchanges will be reopened again in short time. Hopefully team will overcome the situation and delivery of best work can wash this bad memory and hard days for everyone due to uncertainty which everyone experienced. This project is still relevant of high potential and success.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1068
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Latest news  Grin Titanium Announcements:
Dear Community,
TBAR distribution is nearly complete. Cobinhood, TIDEX, and FatBTC exchanges have received TBAR for distribution.
      •HitBTC and IDEX are still pending.
      •Please understand that this is due to circumstances beyond our control. Those with BAR Token on HitBTC and IDEX will receive TBAR.

NOTE: TBAR purchases on supported exchanges will remain paused. Titanium has requested that no exchanges allow TBAR to trade until distribution is complete.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
received my TBAR today, expect further announcements from the company,hope is still alive Sad
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
lol even the CTO (now ex) thinks this project is terrible...... good luck when your own employees think ur company is shit.

Activity: 44
Fool, wake up and smell the coffee, this is a inside job. This project is doom, dead and over. Go on with you life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Excited by the project, this information about your development are great, clean and direct, has everything to give quite right future, awaiting new information at the time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I spent a lot of time researching this coin and decided to move on.

If this coin accomplishes what it says, it will bankcrupt Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Amazon, and Google.

Just a warning to you all. Research coins as you would stocks - with a grain of salt.

To me this is another TRON or Polymath, both of which promise the moon but reality will set them straight.

Titanium will not bankrupt those companies. Microsoft has its own cloud service called Azure as do other big players. If anything Titanium can be a valued ally that they can partner with. Many companies and institutions are outsourcing their cloud services to realize huge infrastructure cost  and infrastructure maintenance cost savings. Many mid and big companies will also eventually switch to cloud services to save money. Future is bright for cloud service blockchin companies like Titanium. Fantastic growth potential for this company.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
The only thing I am seeing with the removal of the CTO from the team is the same behaviour the team has shown in the Telegram group: unable to take any kind of feedback. Just removing and banning people who express their concerns or post a negative opinion about Titanium BAR.

This may be the case but I have never heard of a CTO of a company (upper management) giving an interview and openly criticizing others in the management team on an open social media platform. It is very un-professional and slagging the people you work for is  just not done.  It may be appropriate internally at meetings to disagree but to do so on a social network is career suicide. No one will  hire him after such conduct. He has displayed very poor judgement. As an investor or shareholder he is not the kind of person  you would  want in the company.

It's a very complex matter in my eyes. You are basically correct in that you shouldn't criticize your own team like that, but who knows what kind of motivation he had to do exactly that. We'll probably never find out what really happened and what led him to saying that.

Complex? Not really as the answer is simple.  Would you want someone with such poor judgement and people skills like that working in your company and having major decision making responsibilities?  - No way!
Activity: 26
Just wanted to inform you, that i got my TBARs today, on MyEtherWallet (bought on ICO).

Interesting question for me would be:
Did anyone with cheap BARs on HitBTC or FatBTC - BARs that were bought after the hack for just around 5 cents - receive TBARs as well?

No. Everyone after 7pm of the 21st will not get TBARs. From 4pm to 7pm, it would go by case to case basis.

My bar is on etherdelta there too will replace or should I transfer to MyEtherWallet? Was purchased in January,but has not yet replaced the tbar

You should fill the form pinned in Telegram if you haven't already. This one: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1ZOgx1zL5_jX4bvjzJSp3JmYfjSj5SHRekgnFRtXhRZGsoQ/viewform

Then wait a couple of days and then drop a question in telegram. I don't remember exactly but I think it was mentioned those exchanges might handle the distribution themselves.
[/quote

I understand that they themselves have to replace the bar with a tbar ... or am I wrong?
Activity: 6
I spent a lot of time researching this coin and decided to move on.

If this coin accomplishes what it says, it will bankcrupt Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Amazon, and Google.

Just a warning to you all. Research coins as you would stocks - with a grain of salt.

To me this is another TRON or Polymath, both of which promise the moon but reality will set them straight.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Just wanted to inform you, that i got my TBARs today, on MyEtherWallet (bought on ICO).

Interesting question for me would be:
Did anyone with cheap BARs on HitBTC or FatBTC - BARs that were bought after the hack for just around 5 cents - receive TBARs as well?

No. Everyone after 7pm of the 21st will not get TBARs. From 4pm to 7pm, it would go by case to case basis.

My bar is on etherdelta there too will replace or should I transfer to MyEtherWallet? Was purchased in January,but has not yet replaced the tbar

You should fill the form pinned in Telegram if you haven't already. This one: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1ZOgx1zL5_jX4bvjzJSp3JmYfjSj5SHRekgnFRtXhRZGsoQ/viewform

Then wait a couple of days and then drop a question in telegram. I don't remember exactly but I think it was mentioned those exchanges might handle the distribution themselves.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
The only thing I am seeing with the removal of the CTO from the team is the same behaviour the team has shown in the Telegram group: unable to take any kind of feedback. Just removing and banning people who express their concerns or post a negative opinion about Titanium BAR.

This may be the case but I have never heard of a CTO of a company (upper management) giving an interview and openly criticizing others in the management team on an open social media platform. It is very un-professional and slagging the people you work for is  just not done.  It may be appropriate internally at meetings to disagree but to do so on a social network is career suicide. No one will  hire him after such conduct. He has displayed very poor judgement. As an investor or shareholder he is not the kind of person  you would  want in the company.

It's a very complex matter in my eyes. You are basically correct in that you shouldn't criticize your own team like that, but who knows what kind of motivation he had to do exactly that. We'll probably never find out what really happened and what led him to saying that.
Pages:
Jump to: