Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 32. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
when will TBAR list so i can dump it?
Activity: 26
guys i bought mine at cobinhood but still holding bars not tbars yet.

did you all  received your TBARS at cobinhood?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I hope that trading will resume sooner on exchanges to stop the confusion coming HitBTC as they are letting people keep trading old tokens. They are worse exchanges service provide when it comes to support section. Lot of ignorant people are buying worthless tokens and will remain with them in the end.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Dear Community, TBAR distribution is nearly complete. Cobinhood, TIDEX, and FatBTC exchanges have received TBAR for distribution. •HitBTC and IDEX are still pending. •Please understand that this is due to circumstances beyond our control. Those with BAR Token held on HitBTC and IDEX before 7 pm (PST) on February 21st will receive TBAR. NOTE: TBAR purchases on supported exchanges will remain paused. Titanium has requested that no exchanges allow TBAR to trade until distribution is complete.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
I bought in during the ICO and unlike most, I don't regret it and still believe that the team can move forward with Titanium and make it a success. I have yet to see a project that hasn't had its fair share of drama, FUD, bad news etc. It is just par for the course in Crypto, as is the massive price fluctuations and potential losses. It is all a bit of a gamble.

I have my TBAR now, that is progress. Now we have to be patient and see where it goes over the next few months. I don't expect instant returns on anything, but I do hope that Titanium is in a better place come the end of the year, with all this drama behind them.
I agree.  I'll let them sort this out and hope for the best.  No point speculating what's going on when we don't have the full picture.  The idea was good, it looks like they were doing OK until this theft happened, hopefully it's not a huge deal.
Activity: 250
The only thing I am seeing with the removal of the CTO from the team is the same behaviour the team has shown in the Telegram group: unable to take any kind of feedback. Just removing and banning people who express their concerns or post a negative opinion about Titanium BAR.

This may be the case but I have never heard of a CTO of a company (upper management) giving an interview and openly criticizing others in the management team on an open social media platform. It is very un-professional and slagging the people you work for is  just not done.  It may be appropriate internally at meetings to disagree but to do so on a social network is career suicide. No one will  hire him after such conduct. He has displayed very poor judgement. As an investor or shareholder he is not the kind of person  you would  want in the company.

It's a very complex matter in my eyes. You are basically correct in that you shouldn't criticize your own team like that, but who knows what kind of motivation he had to do exactly that. We'll probably never find out what really happened and what led him to saying that.

Complex? Not really as the answer is simple.  Would you want someone with such poor judgement and people skills like that working in your company and having major decision making responsibilities?  - No way!

Is it bullet proof then that he is to blame for everything or was he kind of a sacrificial lamb? They can say a lot how things happened, but in the end we won't get to know the truth or am I wrong?
He was to blame for the stupid things that he said that made his position untenable.  We will have to wait and see how this works out.  Lots of people guessing but I don't pay any attention to them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
What happened with this token?  Why price is dropped  too much to 0.02?. Is there any bad news behind it?
OK, so one more time:
The token price dropped because Titanium was hacked, around 16Mio BARs were stolen (rumors say by a team member)
Then TBIS reacted instantly and told the exchanges to stop the Trading of BAR.
However, not all exchanges acted like IDEX for example, and really stopped the trading.
So therefore, uninformed people just saw the cheap price of the BARs on HitBTC or FatBTC, and continued to trade, thinking they now could have made a good decision buying these cheap tokens.

The truth however is, all BARs bought after the hack (21.02, 7PM), will be worthless, as TBIS has now forked / switched the old BARs to a new token, called TBAR.
Only investors who bought BARs before this incident happened, will / have received their TBARs in a 1:1 ratio.
(Those who had their BARs on an exchange, had to fill out a form from TBIS to get their TBARs on the exchange, the others with BARs on their wallet got the TBARs automatically)

To sum it up: Everyone who bought BARs recently, should better sell them, to not loose all the money.
The current BAR token price on CMC doesnt reflect the real value of the token.
We will see the real token price, when trading of the new TBARs will start, within the next few days.

Great summary, in short any one speculating thinking they were getting cheap BAR that would be replaced later by TBAR 1:1 were wrong. Should have bought BAR before the fork date and held like everyone else!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
The only thing I am seeing with the removal of the CTO from the team is the same behaviour the team has shown in the Telegram group: unable to take any kind of feedback. Just removing and banning people who express their concerns or post a negative opinion about Titanium BAR.

This may be the case but I have never heard of a CTO of a company (upper management) giving an interview and openly criticizing others in the management team on an open social media platform. It is very un-professional and slagging the people you work for is  just not done.  It may be appropriate internally at meetings to disagree but to do so on a social network is career suicide. No one will  hire him after such conduct. He has displayed very poor judgement. As an investor or shareholder he is not the kind of person  you would  want in the company.

It's a very complex matter in my eyes. You are basically correct in that you shouldn't criticize your own team like that, but who knows what kind of motivation he had to do exactly that. We'll probably never find out what really happened and what led him to saying that.

Complex? Not really as the answer is simple.  Would you want someone with such poor judgement and people skills like that working in your company and having major decision making responsibilities?  - No way!

Is it bullet proof then that he is to blame for everything or was he kind of a sacrificial lamb? They can say a lot how things happened, but in the end we won't get to know the truth or am I wrong?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I bought in during the ICO and unlike most, I don't regret it and still believe that the team can move forward with Titanium and make it a success. I have yet to see a project that hasn't had its fair share of drama, FUD, bad news etc. It is just par for the course in Crypto, as is the massive price fluctuations and potential losses. It is all a bit of a gamble.

I have my TBAR now, that is progress. Now we have to be patient and see where it goes over the next few months. I don't expect instant returns on anything, but I do hope that Titanium is in a better place come the end of the year, with all this drama behind them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
What happened with this token?  Why price is dropped  too much to 0.02?. Is there any bad news behind it?
OK, so one more time:
The token price dropped because Titanium was hacked, around 16Mio BARs were stolen (rumors say by a team member)
However, not all exchanges acted like IDEX for example, and really stopped the trading.
So therefore, uninformed people just saw the cheap price of the BARs on HitBTC or FatBTC, and continued to trade, thinking they now could have made a good decision buying these cheap tokens.

The truth however is, all BARs bought after the hack (21.02, 7PM), will be worthless, as TBIS has now forked / switched the old BARs to a new token, called TBAR.
Only investors who bought BARs before this incident happened, will / have received their TBARs in a 1:1 ratio.
(Those who had their BARs on an exchange, had to fill out a form from TBIS to get their TBARs on the exchange, the others with BARs on their wallet got the TBARs automatically)

To sum it up: Everyone who bought BARs recently, should better sell them, to not loose all the money.
We will see the real token price, when trading of the new TBARs will start, within the next few days.

thank you for the news, but at first in shock was when there was such a discharge of tokens, but that's the situation.
Has already received TBAR waiting for exchanges
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
OK, so one more time:

Activity: 406
Merit: 121
What happened with this token?  Why price is dropped  too much to 0.02?. Is there any bad news behind it?
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
To be honest I don't like their Telegram admin community this is why I am asking here:

Why specific BAR holders keep getting 3 times more TBAR to their address?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x096794bb1a78e5b3eb3ccec765c43ba367673fe3#tokentxns
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1dbd397e0c53f15687726c9e0daca21fdbeeb7c7
https://etherscan.io/address/0x5e7fbb84e8c50cad423bbb64fe9aa41929c32220
https://etherscan.io/address/0x91086bac510881aa6b83441011524faaf9b009b0
https://etherscan.io/address/0x918612a2d1f78aad49f8ce3d3f5732d2c3c66274

etc.. etc..

Because I purchased this project 8k $ in ICO phase also but I am fully disappointed now with all these situation and their telegram admin group.

I will keep asking same question until I get solid answer.
Activity: 1050
Guys who buying old BARs right now, who are they?  Roll Eyes

PS. Received my TBAR either
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I will be buying because some bad act of employees can't derail the whole project. They have brought in light the facts already which shows what story came out was true. I am waiting for exchanges restart operations if people will be selling my buy orders will be ready for them at lower rates. I will take risk bu making my bag fat on this.
Very much and very much of course safely it from your party. Also if to consider what now the price, then it is possible to buy also now the good moment these coins. But it will be what is the time necessary to wait for the full-fledged growth of this coin. It will be perhaps very long necessary to wait.
Activity: 1
hey folks I have 379 bars, how do I get the TBAR on idex? i cant find the tbar name
Activity: 26
i bought mine at cobinhood but didnt recieved it yet.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
Good to hear that all the early BAR holders received their TBARs now.

And despite all the recent problems, lets not forget one point, that - in my mind - is a huge PRO indicator for this project:
- The active community, whether its here, or on Reddit, or Telegram... -
Theres not much projects from outside the TOP 100 Coins, with such an active community.
In the end it often doesnt even matter so much, if its bad news or good news.
The most important thing is, that there are news at all, and that the team keeps the investors updated regularly.
And that is a given fact, that i can see here. Team, proggress/updates, and an active community are the most important factors for a new project.
Activity: 55
Received my TBARs few hours ago. I'm pretty curious what's gonna be in an official statement of CEO
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I received my tbar tokens today, expect further news. I believe this project and team. Soon everything will be fine, team will overcome the situation. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: