Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 28. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
TBAR is already available on Idex in parity with BTC and ETH those were my area of interest to check. There have been some trades since it is re-enabled little time ago. Now next other exchanges to allow trading with new tokens and coinmarketcap to list it under changed ticker. All will be back like nothing happened because project has potential and it real thing as far as I understand.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Tidex Exchange

TBAR tokens will be available for trading in 3 hours (at 12:00 UTC). BAR tokens will be available only for withdrawals.

That's good news, thanks for sharing. That's something to dial in to my portfolio tracking app and ease the suffering every time I open it lol. The losses since the beginning of the year would bring tears to pretty much anyone's eyes. Hopefully Titanium will do well through the year, when/if BTC starts to recover and alts rise with it. This bear market is a portfolio killer.

I still believe in Titanium and Crypto in general though. I'm not regretting my investment. Hopefully more exchanges will follow along with good news.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
INTRODUCTION, Daniel Bereczki, Chief Technology Officer at Titanium:
https://medium.com/@TBIS/tbis-inc-introduces-chief-technology-officer-e80cebd5504
Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services is announce the appointment of Daniel Bereczki to the role of Chief Technology Officer.
Larry and Joe interview to be rescheduled for March 17th-plus more interviews with Michael coming soon
https://www.reddit.com/r/TBIS/comments/83kcdn/larry_and_joe_interview_to_be_rescheduled_for/

Good news a talented person join this revolution I hope this will put this on the nice track to get recover quickly and will move to next level. Dev is looking very confident with current vision and soon they will implement this tech on the platform very soon and it will interested to watch this upcoming interview.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Tidex Exchange

TBAR tokens will be available for trading in 3 hours (at 12:00 UTC). BAR tokens will be available only for withdrawals.
good news if in a few hours it can be done trading on tidex, I hope the price of coins can be higher than ico price and can achieve good sales volume in tidex.
Tidex Exchange

TBAR tokens will be available for trading at 12:00 UTC. BAR tokens will be available only for withdrawals.

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Now in mind I have four similar projects, one of them this. Which I wrote down to myself which it is necessary to watch. Many of them strongly sank in the price and it is possible to tell that they go on a bottom. Too it is worth trusting in this coin or not how you consider?
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
if team has announced already they will issue new token called "TBAR, why the heck they are still selling BAR coins on exchanges. It's team responsibility to de-list old token from exchanges, don't tell me HITBTC selling on their own interest. Guys careful with this token, seems they are doing all possible frauds and getting the money from investors.

Your post is utter nonsense. The BAR was forked and exchanges were contacted to de-list and stop trading BAR tokens on Feb 21-22. Almost all exchanges stopped BAR trading pairs (except for one or two places like HitBC).  This was done to prevent the person (s) who stole the 16 million BAR from profiting.  If massive amounts of BAR was sold after the fork it was the thief who would have benefitted selling a discontinued token not the company.  Use your brain before posting such garbage!
Activity: 126
One day... Oh, one beautifull day they will show us their office. And their happy faces. And something but Michael.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Titanium has handled this well.  If everyone wants to remember what a scam "hack" looks like, look back to Veritaseum.  THAT was a scam hack.  I messaged Reggie Middleton regarding what authorities were brought in to investigate, his answer..........."why?"  LOL.

Agreed with you while this issue has been resolved and now we have too move forward towards a brighter future. I also think dev team has enough credibility to handle this well and implement the great feature according to the roadmap and soon this will be another good project.

I agree too but at the same time, I have also some doubt about the TBAR of the hacker. I think it is possible that the hacker had some TBAR. I was following the transaction during the hack and 1 million BARs went to Hitbtc.
I don't trust Hitbtc.

You are saying that right after the attack someone remains in possession of BARs that now qualify to receive the new TBARs?
INTRODUCTION, Daniel Bereczki, Chief Technology Officer at Titanium:
https://medium.com/@TBIS/tbis-inc-introduces-chief-technology-officer-e80cebd5504
Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services is announce the appointment of Daniel Bereczki to the role of Chief Technology Officer.
Larry and Joe interview to be rescheduled for March 17th-plus more interviews with Michael coming soon
https://www.reddit.com/r/TBIS/comments/83kcdn/larry_and_joe_interview_to_be_rescheduled_for/
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
if team has announced already they will issue new token called "TBAR, why the heck they are still selling BAR coins on exchanges. It's team responsibility to de-list old token from exchanges, don't tell me HITBTC selling on their own interest. Guys careful with this token, seems they are doing all possible frauds and getting the money from investors.

What absolute nonsense. They informed the exchanges of the swap to the new token and all ceased trading apart from HitBTC. It is not Titaniums responsibility at all, they can only inform the exchanges. Developers do not control what the exchanges list or when they list a coin/token and they can't forcibly stop them allowing trading of the coin/token either.

What do you mean by "they are still selling bar tokens on exchanges"? It is the holders of BAR selling the tokens, that is how exchanges work. You don't buy directly from the development team, unless you invest during the ICO stage. Really don't understand your comment.
Activity: 275
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Titanium has handled this well.  If everyone wants to remember what a scam "hack" looks like, look back to Veritaseum.  THAT was a scam hack.  I messaged Reggie Middleton regarding what authorities were brought in to investigate, his answer..........."why?"  LOL.

Agreed with you while this issue has been resolved and now we have too move forward towards a brighter future. I also think dev team has enough credibility to handle this well and implement the great feature according to the roadmap and soon this will be another good project.

I agree too but at the same time, I have also some doubt about the TBAR of the hacker. I think it is possible that the hacker had some TBAR. I was following the transaction during the hack and 1 million BARs went to Hitbtc.
I don't trust Hitbtc.
Activity: 26
Fucking change my BAR on TBAR I BOUGHT IT FEBRUARY 19 on ETHERDELTA there he is now,why are you mudite for so long!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?

Check the contract address. There was someone who listed fake a BAR token on etherdelta.   It sounds like you did not even buy Titanium BAR on etherdelta but this fake one. 

What are you talking about, I was buying 19.02 on etherdelta and I was not changed, two days ago I transferred them to myetherwallet, I bought them, and you yourself are fake. If they do not change it, I will tell in all forums about the fraud of the titanium !!!

What is wrong with you man? Why do you attack this guy, he's not responsible for the fact that you didnt receive the TBAR tokens.
 I don't know the details of that story with etherdelta, but if they really had faked BARs on their exchange, this of course does not necessarily have anything to do with the hack of 21.02.
 So it may indeed be true, that you bought faked BAR tokens, i dont know. Try to contact the TBIS support, and calm down a bit.

I mentioned this because on Feb. 27.  TBIS posted on its Facebook account the following warning, see:  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1802089263431618&id=1744983762475502&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

"Warning, it has come to our attention that a FAKE token looking like BAR fork....."

People were scamming both BAR and TBAR with fake etherdekta contacts.  Mentioned this so you could follow up to make sure you bought real BAR or TBAR.
Don't hate the messenger, I was just trying to help with a plausible reason why you might not have got TBARs. 
Hope you get it figured out.  Good luck.

How do I check if my bar is fake or not?
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Fucking change my BAR on TBAR I BOUGHT IT FEBRUARY 19 on ETHERDELTA there he is now,why are you mudite for so long!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?

Check the contract address. There was someone who listed fake a BAR token on etherdelta.   It sounds like you did not even buy Titanium BAR on etherdelta but this fake one. 

What are you talking about, I was buying 19.02 on etherdelta and I was not changed, two days ago I transferred them to myetherwallet, I bought them, and you yourself are fake. If they do not change it, I will tell in all forums about the fraud of the titanium !!!

What is wrong with you man? Why do you attack this guy, he's not responsible for the fact that you didnt receive the TBAR tokens.
 I don't know the details of that story with etherdelta, but if they really had faked BARs on their exchange, this of course does not necessarily have anything to do with the hack of 21.02.
 So it may indeed be true, that you bought faked BAR tokens, i dont know. Try to contact the TBIS support, and calm down a bit.

I mentioned this because on Feb. 27.  TBIS posted on its Facebook account the following warning, see:  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1802089263431618&id=1744983762475502&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

"Warning, it has come to our attention that a FAKE token looking like BAR fork....."

People were scamming both BAR and TBAR with fake etherdekta contacts.  Mentioned this so you could follow up to make sure you bought real BAR or TBAR.
Don't hate the messenger, I was just trying to help with a plausible reason why you might not have got TBARs. 
Hope you get it figured out.  Good luck.

Scammers-TITAN
Activity: 27
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: