Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 44. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
I am an early investor and have been steadily acquiring Bars every few days and moving them in to myeatherwallet I certainly hope they deliver as planed as it has been over 24 hours since I heard of this. Further, it is a shame that they didn't have business insurance to cover such loss.  The real tragedy here is security and Enterprise Management is there game and to show this level of incompetence at this stage of the game is unacceptable.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Dev team - greedy scammers! Embarrassed Dont trust them and dont buy their new coins

Do you seriously believe that?  If the company was "scammers" they could have NOT issued new coins and they would have let everyone lose money when the hackers dump massive amounts of millions of BAR when it becomes  listed on exchanges.  The actions of the company to issue new TBAR tokens to all coin holders quickly and with good, open communication  shows they are trying to fix their security breach quickly and fairly.
He's not even thinking about what had just happened. I watched the video all over again. They had a serious  issue about the massive hacking accounts and trying to create new Tbar tokens to all coin holders, I hope it will finish soon so that they won't have a hard time with their investors.
Activity: 43
I don't think so. They have been transparent about every single action they took and it would be sad to see this great idea being buried by some idiot hacker. We shouldn't allow for that to happen as a community.

I don't think so.. would you care to explain..They are changing their statement with every update ??

Ummmm..... Not to state the obvious but that is why they are called "updates". Because info changes over time.
The updates are letting everyone know this is an evolving situation.
So much negativity on this thread from people who obviously own or hold no BAR.

I actually do own a lot and feel like I was cheated. I started getting suspicious after the first youtube videos unti the hack then it was already too late
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
I'll look with interest at how the project will grow! Monopolies never do good to people and we should find ways to disrupt them.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Somebody reported this theft to SEC, I heard a rumor that Michael is considering refunding ETH/BTC.

It is gonna get messy if SEC gets involved

It could a rumor because you have no source where you got this news. I think this could be trolling attempt to get chance more cheap tokens when people got TBAR. Be responsible don't share this kind of news if you are real supporter of this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I don't think so. They have been transparent about every single action they took and it would be sad to see this great idea being buried by some idiot hacker. We shouldn't allow for that to happen as a community.

I don't think so.. would you care to explain..They are changing their statement with every update ??

Ummmm..... Not to state the obvious but that is why they are called "updates". Because info changes over time.

There is a difference between updates and statements..please read before replying....LOL.

I CAN read.... Can you?   I was replying to the poster's comment that,  "....They are changing their statement with every update"
So when is a statement an update and an update a statement?  Can content from videos, websites, interviews be considered as updates or statements?  Are we talking about "official updates" from the company posted on their website?  
Seems you have the definitions so let me know. Otherwise your comment is ridiculous.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Somebody reported this theft to SEC, I heard a rumor that Michael is considering refunding ETH/BTC.

It is gonna get messy if SEC gets involved
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I'm confident in the Titanium team. you need a little patience and the developers will show the results of perfect work!!
Activity: 18

There is a difference between updates and statements..please read before replying....LOL.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hopefully this has no impact on Titanium reputation management who has successfully achieved hardcap, I invested with a little of ETH during ICO and hope to get RoI soon.

I watched the interview of CEO on that matter he is looking very confident to resolve this issue and taking good steps to make this platform more secure. They learned a lesson from this event I believe they will make this ecosystem user friendly and will provide good solution and in coming days release of MVP will bring good impact on price.

He is making a fool out of you, you're gonna a wait a long time before you see an MVP

Wow, completely wrong. Titanium already has a MVP and has worked with other partners like Microsoft.  This ICO is allowing Titanium to scale their platform to a much bigger (world wide) customer base. SaaS, PaaS and CaaS. Do some reading please as you seem a little uninformed.

If they build the platform as intended it has many options or routes to go. The market is huge and fundamentals are promising. I can't see this failing.
Hopefully this has no impact on Titanium reputation management who has successfully achieved hardcap, I invested with a little of ETH during ICO and hope to get RoI soon.

I watched the interview of CEO on that matter he is looking very confident to resolve this issue and taking good steps to make this platform more secure. They learned a lesson from this event I believe they will make this ecosystem user friendly and will provide good solution and in coming days release of MVP will bring good impact on price.

He is making a fool out of you, you're gonna a wait a long time before you see an MVP

Wow, completely wrong. Titanium already has a MVP and has worked with other partners like Microsoft.  This ICO is allowing Titanium to scale their platform to a much bigger (world wide) customer base. SaaS, PaaS and CaaS. Do some reading please as you seem a little uninformed.

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Are these people, if known, sought worldwide? In any case, I would not put a leg on the street if I cheated on someone. someone will find the man  Grin

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

LOL. I speak everyday with the other team members including Michael. Don't try to FUD this hard lol.

You are correct..FUD will not help anyone during the this time, they are humans and are bound to make mistakes, but Titanium team should stop all these incomplete updates which are raising more questions, they should come out with a  proper road map on how all issues will be resolved.

Since they have hired professional firm to investigate independently to reach at acceptable decision those have in wallet have nothing to be worried about. This aspect of tokens on exchanges is still need to be seen how they handle it. Whoever did this should be brought to justice and made lesson for others with open details about that person behind the act.

Michael did it himself, no one can deny the obvious unless completely blind. Look at those youtube videos , he his alone, there isn't even an MVP! He raised money creating an erc20 token. Now he got the money, sold his share from html ad other coins and is packing his bags for Manila
Pages:
Jump to: