Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 41. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
are you a paid shill?

how is lying about his past experience not a scam? he basically used it to tell everyone that BAR would have all these big name clients when it launched when in actual fact thats not the case.

Actually you are the one saying he is lying about his past.  I have to agree and think you are a paid troll.

Has michael come out to dispell what i've said? how do you know what ive said are lies?

you cant find any info on EHI out there and it is true that he is working out of a home office with no employees

And so what? ..... There are many  individuals who operate consulting businesses from a home office  like EHI.  Not sure how that is interpretted to be a bad thing. USA was built on hard working contractors, entrapeneurs and consultants!  
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
are you a paid shill?

how is lying about his past experience not a scam? he basically used it to tell everyone that BAR would have all these big name clients when it launched when in actual fact thats not the case.

Actually you are the one saying he is lying about his past.  I have to agree and think you are a paid troll.

Has michael come out to dispell what i've said? how do you know what ive said are lies?

you cant find any info on EHI out there and it is true that he is working out of a home office with no employees
Who can say why the price so badly fell down? I saw a token cost about 70 cents, and now it's 7 times less than then

BARS are being discontinued by the company and being replaced by 1:1 with TBARs on all online wallets (eg. MEW) and exchanges.. Soon BARS will be removed from all exchanges and BARS will be worthless. The company is essentially doing  a fork to TBARs and will forget about BARS.
I assume TBAR will be valued at the same price  as BAR value pre-hack for all investors.  
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Who can say why the price so badly fell down? I saw a token cost about 70 cents, and now it's 7 times less than then
Official announcement updated for clarity at 5:52pm (PST):

Dear Titans,
    Today, in a malicious act, approximately 16mil BAR ICO Tokens were taken from Titanium company wallets. These wallets had been storing 4mil reserve BAR and 12mil team allocation BAR Tokens, recently minted by TBIS engineers. TBIS Inc. CEO, Michael Stollaire, has locked down all company accounts and notified authorities with case sensitive information regarding the perpetrators of this illegal theft.  

For ICO investors and BAR token holders this malicious act means that a large part of the signature token for Titanium’s  ecosystem (BAR) is now in the hands one or more criminals who may at any time choose to devalue the token by selling all of it. While it is the hope of the entire Titanium team that the perpetrators of this act will be brought to justice, we find it necessary to take unprecedented steps to provide a transparent solution immediately:

1)TBIS will fork their ICO token (BAR) and create a second token (TBAR) to be used in Titanium’s ecosystem for goods and services in place of BAR token.
2)TBAR will be issued to all BAR holders (both ICO participants and those who have acquired bar via exchange purchases or other means, excluding today’s malicious act).          
    -Everyone with BAR currently in an Erc20 wallet will automatically receive TBAR alongside BAR in their wallets.
    -For those who currently have BAR on an exchange, a simple form will be provided for verification before TBAR is released in the same amount as current BAR holding.
3)Titanium has already asked that both official and unofficially announced exchanges cease allowing BAR token to trade and will ask that TBAR begin trading in place of BAR after distribution.
4) MVP production and release by March 1st, 2018, will not be affected.

QUICK SUMMARY: Due to a malicious action resulting in illegal theft of 16mil ICO tokens, BAR Token is being replaced with a forked token, TBAR. TBAR will replace all circulating BAR tokens. ***You will see TBAR show up in your Ethereum wallet. Please do not be alarmed, your tokens are safe and you were not compromised. Titanium’s MVP will still be released by target date of March 1st, 2018. ***

here's what happened
are you a paid shill?

Actually you are the one saying he is lying about his past.  I have to agree and think you are a paid troll.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
are you a paid shill?

He basically lied about the success of his EHI company to make it seem like it was huge and how he had all this big name clients when he was is just a small time 1 man systems integrator with barely a few hundred K in revenue and no employees and he is working out of a home office

https://tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/TBIS-White-Paper-v2.7.pdf

if you look at the whitepaper above, there are no descriptions of the team, half of the developers didnt have TBIS in their linkedin or didnt even know each other prior to ICO.

which basically means he hired them just as the ICO was ready to launch to give an appearance that he was competent.

and he basically cut and pasted the team straight from the website onto the whitepaper (same background color)

i also like the part how he says the pool will be frozen to ensure no tbis tokens are sold (yea right buddy, look what happened.)

he's full of hot air and a fluff creator. every statement that TBIS issues has huge sounding words, eg Malicious attack, etc etc  making each statement sound bigger or more impactful that should be (nothing wrong with that, just marketing tho)

when the coin priced dropped he desperately issued partnership annoucement after annoucement in an attempt to pump the price up until the community was wondering what were all the useless annoucements about and then the supposed theft/hack happened and everything got exposed.

So.... not a scam ,you just have a personal beef and agenga to discredit the CEO because you don't like his entrapeneurship going from a small cloud consulting company to a big multimillion dollar crypto start up.
Again, you must either be a disgruntled ex-employee or a troll competitor.
He basically lied about the success of his EHI company to make it seem like it was huge and how he had all this big name clients when he was is just a small time 1 man systems integrator with barely a few hundred K in revenue and no employees and he is working out of a home office

https://tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/TBIS-White-Paper-v2.7.pdf

if you look at the whitepaper above, there are no descriptions of the team, half of the developers didnt have TBIS in their linkedin or didnt even know each other prior to ICO.

which basically means he hired them just as the ICO was ready to launch to give an appearance that he was competent.

and he basically cut and pasted the team straight from the website onto the whitepaper (same background color)

i also like the part how he says the pool will be frozen to ensure no tbis tokens are sold (yea right buddy, look what happened.)

he's full of hot air and a fluff creator. every statement that TBIS issues has huge sounding words, eg Malicious attack, etc etc  making each statement sound bigger or more impactful that should be (nothing wrong with that, just marketing tho)

when the coin priced dropped he desperately issued partnership annoucement after annoucement in an attempt to pump the price up until the community was wondering what were all the useless annoucements about and then the supposed theft/hack happened and everything got exposed.

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
To all those shouting "scam", can you please explain to me how you believe this scam operates. Maybe you're right and I'm missing something but I really don't see the logic.

As I said previously ...

While I can understand concerns of whether Michael Stollaire et al have the resources and competency to make this fairly ambitious project a success, the claims that the BAR theft was somehow an 'inside job' or a scam doesn't make sense to me.

Surely if you're going to scam people, the best time to exit with their money is when the coin is at a high price, not after you've announced a theft that resulted in a price crash. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I just don't understand the logic in the scam argument.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
In yesterday's updates even they didn't give specific timing for distribution of new tokens but that part where they said MVP is still planned to be released on 1st of march makes me believe before that we will be able to see our tokens replaced successfully. I just connected these two things to assume this if this goes well means today or most lately tomorrow we will have tokens landed in our wallets.
Activity: 240
While I can understand concerns of whether Michael Stollaire et al have the resources and competency to make this fairly ambitious project a success, the claims that the BAR theft was somehow an 'inside job' or a scam doesn't make sense to me.

Surely if you're going to scam people, the best time to exit with their money is when the coin is at a high price, not after you've announced a theft that resulted in a price crash. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I just don't understand the logic in the scam argument.
I didn't receive the TBAR in my ether wallet yet.
Activity: 18
Tons of conspiracy opinions here, but remember : one opinion do not make a fact.

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
they dump the price and then send tbars. i think there was not hacker attack. all fake.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7uy1x4/is_titanium_blockchain_a_scam/
So someone was shilling this on Idex today, so I decided to do some research on this company.
On their website, The president and CEO is "MICHAEL STOLLAIRE". I guess this is his linkedin profile. https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelstollaire/.
I always check the guy in charge before I continue my research. So before I check further into the team I like to look up the WHOIS info on the domain name.
Here is the information that popped up https://www.whois.com/whois/tbis.io.
Notice the registrant contact information? Michael Stollery. Organization is affiliated to EHI-INSM Inc.
Ok so we have a name similar to the CEO of TBIS. I look up "Michael Stollery" on google and I find this corporate info link.
https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2mw968/michael-stollery
Interesting, it says that "Michael Stollery" is the president of both EHI and Titanium Blockchain. Not Michael Stollaire.
The site also gives us an address. 15027 Dickens St Sherman Oaks, CA 91403. Interesting, this is a residential address.
I do a little more digging on Ehi Internetwork and Systems, the parent company. Nothing special here, seems to be mostly boilerplate. Only stock photos and no real information.
Except the address, 15027 Dickens Street Suite 4 North Hollywood, CA 91403 USA very similar to the "Michael Stollery" address.
Interesting, the same address in https://tbis.io/about-us/ is the same. That's about as much research I need to do. I'm feeling a scam vibe on this one.
EDIT: I also tried to bring this up in their telegram and was immediately banned.

https://i.imgur.com/iq63ZSz.png

Fairly transparent that he worked for years at EHI and has started a crypto company (Titanium TBIS).  No mystery there.

He is  listed correctly on dozens of other other Google search pages (zoom info, buzzfile, investor.com, Facebook).
See:

https://www.zoominfo.com/p/Michael-Stollaire/1247659090

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Ehi~Insm-Inc.-310-770-8586

http://www.invstor.com/users/michael-stollaire

Looks like the one website you are using to promote FUD  didn't spell his name correctly. Not sure you can blame the CEO if a business indexing website can't spell his name correctly. Geez.

You must have looked through a lot of pages to find that one spelling error to support your negative narrative.

Question is: why are you trolling so hard to discredit the company and CEO on multiple forums (bitcointalk, telegram etc)?

Disgruntled ex-employee or client or a competing crypto-cloud service  perhaps?

Activity: 26
Tell me how to translate the bar from etherdelta to MYETHERWALLET there such a token writes that there is no ... write who knows in more detail please !!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
ok so i was a bit disspapointed when i heard of it yesterday. i thought i could buy titanium blockchain with a nice discount but does not look like it as
it cant be bought anymore and/or cant be used.

anyway, i have half of my tbar in an exchange, and the other half in eth blockchain.

so according to this post from today

https://medium.com/@TBIS/tbar-distribution-resumes-fef526563bc8

i will receive the new token in both.

dont see much of a problem, the new token price should be similiar to what tbar was before quite quick if it isnt already. its still a good project if he can deliver, which we dont know about many many of the coins...
Activity: 42
I hope that the total capitalization will get a lot bigger soon.
Pages:
Jump to: