Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 16. (Read 114705 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Something new is in the works for all three coins: Spots, Copper Bars, and TIX - We are going to be using those 3 for the next website project being actively developed as we speak. This one's even got me excited. We are going to be taking a successful business model from the fiat world and incorporating it into the crypto scene.

There may or may not also be an affiliate program in the works for advertising purposes, payable only in the above 3 coins

More info coming very soon. We won't officially announce anything until it is almost ready to launch
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Good news. The price is rising up! Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
cool story bro  Cheesy

A riveting tale, indeed. This is exciting news for TIX
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Merit: 10
Everyone should be very excited for this coin right now.

Few suggestions:
Get active on social networks, twitter, facebook blah blah.

Great job guys I support this coin fully.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I am going to be taking over the marketing for TIX from now on. I'll leave the PR to them and mots of what I'm working on you guys won't even know about until it's launched.

There are, to the best of my knowledge, 4 projects currently in development that are using the TIX coin exclusively. I'll try to connect this weekend to these project managers and see if I can get an update for you guys. These do not include already-running games or services. These are completely new and unrelated projects (but I don't think any are ready for announcement yet)

With that being said...the reason I am going to be taking over the marketing is due to iGotSpots, LLC, switching gears quite a bit. Two new projects are in the works as we speak. One of them is fucking huge and will blow your minds when you finally see it launched. We are going to expand our upcoming announcements to include payment in Spots, Copper Bars, and now Tickets. Once we launch the two new websites, only coins we have a hand in will be accepted. We may, in the future, completely take the TIX coin under the iGotSpots, LLC umbrella, but for now, I will just be running the marketing

Oh yea, we're calling it Tickets, now. My guess would be not to expect an update just for that, though, and will most likely change the name when something requires a client update

Glad to be aboard the TIX team. And for the record...I honestly didn't touch the TIX code until it was launched, contrary to popular belief. If the people who did make it want to step forward, I can't see it hurting as they all have good reputations. However, it's not my place to reveal anyone who wants to remain anonymous, so please don't ask
Let me see if I can get someone to do an update on what is planned for tix
Activity: 518
lot's of dev on this coin considering its age.
Is this more profitable to mine with gpu that ltc right now? or are people using cpu on this now?

Still mine-able on GPU above normal Scrypt hash rates, but not for long. It's closing in to normal scrypt hash rates, then shortly after that, it will be only mine-able by CPU.

I'm waiting for the e-cig's store, because I feel that TIX will be in greater demand after that and when it's only CPU mining only. I'm holding on to my share of TIX for a bit until then.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
To the Dev's and user "LotteryTickets" I want to thank you all for doing such a great job, and supporting the coin throughput. Not many make a coin and stick by its development and promotion. If you ever want something aired on Bitcast-radio.com or need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I always like to see very active development teams and rpomotional teams. So hats off to you Smiley

Cheers to TIX!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
lot's of dev on this coin considering its age.
Is this more profitable to mine with gpu that ltc right now? or are people using cpu on this now?
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
I have to agree that "LotteryTickets" doesn't sound 100% right, i mean sure thats what it is, but "Tickets" sound very versatile.
ie: "pay using Tickets", "pay using tix" ... sounds natural, but "pay with lotterytickets" is kinda confusing Tongue

Here is a dynamic image you can use on OP or in any projects you guys want >< ..
It shows the current price of TIX per million, and is updated every time someone views it.

Its Great! Really Good Job!
Activity: 714
I have to agree that "LotteryTickets" doesn't sound 100% right, i mean sure thats what it is, but "Tickets" sound very versatile.
ie: "pay using Tickets", "pay using tix" ... sounds natural, but "pay with lotterytickets" is kinda confusing Tongue

Here is a dynamic image you can use on OP or in any projects you guys want >< ..
It shows the current price of TIX per million, and is updated every time someone views it.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Wouldn't "Tickets" be a better name, since it's already spreading out of the gaming services into actual trading services? Lotterytickets is a bit specific.

Maybe once the rewards get to the flat 10,000. For now, every block is still a random lotto!
k. I just think LotteryTickets doesn't sound very much like a currency.
I think too Ticket is more better name. Then it can be Lottery ticket, discount ticket, etc.. well any way it is TICKET Smiley
Wouldn't "Tickets" be a better name, since it's already spreading out of the gaming services into actual trading services? Lotterytickets is a bit specific.

Maybe once the rewards get to the flat 10,000. For now, every block is still a random lotto!

Well the client says Send Tickets and the symbol is TIX, so you can just call it Tickets if you want, you're right it makes sense though
Activity: 99
I do not support TIX Tickets.

Activity: 99
I do not support TIX Tickets.
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
I'm with you from the beginning and do not intend to sell my coins cheap. I am sure that in the near future demand and the price will shoot up.
Not going to make promises on a date, but I would guess by next weekend we will have the next line of services for TIX at least ready to be announced and shown, if not live.

There are a few projects in motion right now that are under web development. These are all services, not coins or gambling, that will be accepting TIX. Two of them aren't existing, but are getting ready to be launched from the ground up fairly soon

We already have the marketing budget set aside for the next 3 projects as far as advertisements go. Also have been consulting with 3rd parties for collaboration efforts that will increase the demand for TIX while the supply dwindles down due to scrypt-jane mining
Best support, sounds very promises!

Thanks. Just because we don't keep this thread on the first page doesn't mean we aren't working on it. We respond if you guys post, but will only bump it ourselves if we have something solid to launch or a question to answer. We don't make promises, we just post updates  Smiley

Thanks
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Not going to make promises on a date, but I would guess by next weekend we will have the next line of services for TIX at least ready to be announced and shown, if not live.

There are a few projects in motion right now that are under web development. These are all services, not coins or gambling, that will be accepting TIX. Two of them aren't existing, but are getting ready to be launched from the ground up fairly soon

We already have the marketing budget set aside for the next 3 projects as far as advertisements go. Also have been consulting with 3rd parties for collaboration efforts that will increase the demand for TIX while the supply dwindles down due to scrypt-jane mining
Best support, sounds very promising!
Pages:
Jump to: