Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 13. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
I'm assuming there are plans in the works to get a main website up for the coin? Surprised there isn't one already with the popularity TIX has seen.

There are two websites coming soon for the new "official" services that will be used as our home. I'll also get TIX.iGotSpots.com up this weekend to officially welcome it to the iGotSpots, LLC family and have a place to get the newest important news and updates at a glance. Maybe even tonight if the damn trading slows down. I can't tear myself away from staring at the exchanges and buying these when the price gets low again!

Cool. But damn, TIX took a dive today. 50% drop on Cryptsy from high trade value last night. Why is Memecoin and Spoetnik attacking you on chat on Cryptsy? I'm going to hold on to TIX until the next jump that goes over .00000150 to .000002 range.
Dont worry, memecoin and spoetnik sucks  Grin
TIX has a great future.
Activity: 518
I'm assuming there are plans in the works to get a main website up for the coin? Surprised there isn't one already with the popularity TIX has seen.

There are two websites coming soon for the new "official" services that will be used as our home. I'll also get TIX.iGotSpots.com up this weekend to officially welcome it to the iGotSpots, LLC family and have a place to get the newest important news and updates at a glance. Maybe even tonight if the damn trading slows down. I can't tear myself away from staring at the exchanges and buying these when the price gets low again!

Cool. But damn, TIX took a dive today. 50% drop on Cryptsy from high trade value last night. Why is Memecoin and Spoetnik attacking you on chat on Cryptsy? I'm going to hold on to TIX until the next jump that goes over .00000150 to .000002 range.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

Awesome. And I definitely hear you on the exchanges lol, the last few days have been wild and awesome!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
and the complexity of the changes
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
just out of curiousity is there a reason people arent using my PPS pool? is mining broken or something? (not got gpu's or even powerful cpu's to really test)

http://direct.crypto-expert.com:7200/TIX   (redirects broken by namecheap :L)

Added it to the OP. My apologies for missing your pool!
Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
just out of curiousity is there a reason people arent using my PPS pool? is mining broken or something? (not got gpu's or even powerful cpu's to really test)

http://direct.crypto-expert.com:7200/TIX   (redirects broken by namecheap :L)

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Thanks for the reactions! Must have overlooked those settings.

Take care!

Best of luck mining those TIX  Smiley

The TIX/XPM spread on cryptsy is still huge right now, such easy profits. Om nom delicious coins.
Activity: 266
Thanks for the reactions! Must have overlooked those settings.

Take care!
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
I'm trying to mine on tix.smalltimeminer. but all I get is "share is above target". Anyone that can help me out and get this going?

Edit: Switched to tix.coinmine.pl and same problem..  Huh

Read through the first post, you need to change a couple parameters for the miner to work correctly.

Quote from: Lottery Tickets
The .txt and .bat in the rar are incorrect. The correct numbers for your .bat are: --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160
If you don't change them, you will get all rejects on all pools. Updating the google drive rar tonight. Sorry

In other news, TIX is still sitting above 0.00000300 on the cryptsy XPM market. Seems TIX has been recently listed to http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/ as well which is always good (charts are a bit off though).
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
I'm trying to mine on tix.smalltimeminer. but all I get is "share is above target". Anyone that can help me out and get this going?

Edit: Switched to tix.coinmine.pl and same problem..  Huh

Make sure you use correct miner and settings from OP
Activity: 266

Edit: Switched to tix.coinmine.pl and same problem..  Huh
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
tix.coinmine.pl seems to be having issues, keeps going down and the site is displaying this error message:

"Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: Connect error: Connection refused (111)"

Thanks for letting us know. Is it just on the front end and mining is still working or is mining being interrupted also?

Looks like the front end error has stopped, and the hashrate is climbing back up. But it did basically murder the pool for a little bit there Sad dunno what caused it. Mining was sporadic for a little while, hope it's resolved.

Ok, glad it's back up thanks for posting it. Please let me know if you see it happen again and I'll contact the pool op. He's usually lurking around, though, so he might even post here before I get to him

Will do! Last thing I want is to miss out on the opportunity for more TIX Cheesy

Tripled my holdings since yesterday thanks to the spikes on cryptsy. Loving the buy/sell spread on the XPM market lawl.

Lol, yea, it was a great day for TIX. I sold all my XPM to stock up on TIX, today, though. We are quickly approaching $100k USD across the whole network in our first month. Couldn't be happier with the progress of both the price and the behind the scenes progress we are making on the services and websites.

The ecig shop and the next 2 to be released are so exciting that it's really hard to keep my mouth shut

Can't wait! I love TIX and I love e-cigs, so it'll be awesome to have somewhere to spend my TIX on something I actually want Cheesy

And yeah the market cap is pretty crazy for such a fledgling coin. Hope it keeps climbing!

EDIT: Holy god, just topped 0.00000350 on the XPM market. TIX TO THA MOON!
legendary
tix.coinmine.pl seems to be having issues, keeps going down and the site is displaying this error message:

"Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: Connect error: Connection refused (111)"

Thanks for letting us know. Is it just on the front end and mining is still working or is mining being interrupted also?

Looks like the front end error has stopped, and the hashrate is climbing back up. But it did basically murder the pool for a little bit there Sad dunno what caused it. Mining was sporadic for a little while, hope it's resolved.

Ok, glad it's back up thanks for posting it. Please let me know if you see it happen again and I'll contact the pool op. He's usually lurking around, though, so he might even post here before I get to him

Will do! Last thing I want is to miss out on the opportunity for more TIX Cheesy

Tripled my holdings since yesterday thanks to the spikes on cryptsy. Loving the buy/sell spread on the XPM market lawl.

Lol, yea, it was a great day for TIX. I sold all my XPM to stock up on TIX, today, though. We are quickly approaching $100k USD across the whole network in our first month. Couldn't be happier with the progress of both the price and the behind the scenes progress we are making on the services and websites.

The ecig shop and the next 2 to be released are so exciting that it's really hard to keep my mouth shut
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

legendary

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

legendary

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

Pages:
Jump to: