Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 17. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Not going to make promises on a date, but I would guess by next weekend we will have the next line of services for TIX at least ready to be announced and shown, if not live.

There are a few projects in motion right now that are under web development. These are all services, not coins or gambling, that will be accepting TIX. Two of them aren't existing, but are getting ready to be launched from the ground up fairly soon

We already have the marketing budget set aside for the next 3 projects as far as advertisements go. Also have been consulting with 3rd parties for collaboration efforts that will increase the demand for TIX while the supply dwindles down due to scrypt-jane mining
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Yep, we need more stuff for this great coin.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
need a coin shop or else the price will go down:(
Activity: 518
interestingly, its price will rise above 0.000001 after after the store Grin

Possibly, e-cig's is a potential market. Wait and see. I'm still hold my TIX until is get to that value or at least .0000005.

...or you could double it, using skill!! at altholdem Smiley

I quit gambling years ago....Not my thing anymore...LOL
Activity: 714

Possibly, e-cig's is a potential market. Wait and see. I'm still hold my TIX until is get to that value or at least .0000005.

...or you could double it, using skill!! at altholdem Smiley

legendary
Why GPU mining decreased by a factor of 2

It will slowly decrease to even smaller each time the nFactor shifts, eventually putting this as a CPU only coin. The GPU mining right now is just like an early adopter's bonus

At this rate, probably with this week it will not be profitable to mine with GPU hardware. Hopefully the value of TIX goes up once it's only CPU mining efficient. CPR bottom out pretty fast once GPU mining wasn't efficient and now is just flat on trading.

CPR has a very specific use. Apparently TIX has some e-cig shop coming soon or something, too. I am personally holding these for now until the triple digits

I like the concept of CPR, don't get me wrong, but wish it had a little more usages like TIX. I like TIX, really is coming into it's own, just hope the market keeps reflecting that.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

It will slowly decrease to even smaller each time the nFactor shifts, eventually putting this as a CPU only coin. The GPU mining right now is just like an early adopter's bonus

At this rate, probably with this week it will not be profitable to mine with GPU hardware. Hopefully the value of TIX goes up once it's only CPU mining efficient. CPR bottom out pretty fast once GPU mining wasn't efficient and now is just flat on trading.

CPR has a very specific use. Apparently TIX has some e-cig shop coming soon or something, too. I am personally holding these for now until the triple digits

legendary

legendary
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Ok, github is updated

According to https://github.com/LotteryTickets/LotteryTickets/commits/master the only modifications, this time, were new icons.  I guess I already had the 1.1 version (compiled from source yesterday), which fixed a warning about checkpoints being too old. That other issue regarding getbalance is not fixed.

Yea, we updated the github yesterday, QT took a little longer to get finished. The issue you describe has been an issue that stems way back and affects a lot of coins. There's a few ways around it that I linked a few posts back

Ok, I decided to look into the issue. Here is a proper patch that solves the issue, the problem was due to usage of an unitialized param:

Code:
diff --git a/src/wallet.cpp b/src/wallet.cpp
index 613611c..a074ddf 100644
--- a/src/wallet.cpp
+++ b/src/wallet.cpp
@@ -672,7 +672,7 @@ void CWalletTx::GetAmounts(int64& nGeneratedImmature, int64& nGeneratedMature, l
 void CWalletTx::GetAccountAmounts(const string& strAccount, int64& nGenerated, int64& nReceived,
                                   int64& nSent, int64& nFee) const
 {
-    nReceived = nSent = nFee = 0;
+    nGenerated = nReceived = nSent = nFee = 0;

int64 allGeneratedImmature, allGeneratedMature, allFee;
     string strSentAccount;

HERO!!! +REP Smiley Tongue
Did you submit it to git so it can be in next build?

Please put it on the github so it can be reviewed and committed for the daemon. Forum posts and github are two separate parts of the dev team

The only reason I put it here is because this supposed dev team doesn't look at github at all. If that was not the case, you would know that the issue was reported several days ago, and you would also see that this same patch is there (right after I included it here).
legendary
GPU mining efficiency just dropped big time. Still a lot to get but it's going down quick

Dropped about 40% to 50%....

That's the point of scrypt-jane. It's made to be CPU coin by the time the rewards go flat

I know, just wanted to relay the info out to people. Probably in a week, it's not going to yield on the positive side of gains.
yep
legendary
42370756525.42598724 TIX out there so far, about $29k market cap at the moment
my miner said share is above the target again
how to fix it

Lower your TC and Worksize to 128 or 64 first. If that doesn't work, lower your intensity. I run a TC of 8000, worksize=64 and intensity of 18, that runs fine for me with no errors.
GPU mining efficiency just dropped big time. Still a lot to get but it's going down quick

Dropped about 40% to 50%....

That's the point of scrypt-jane. It's made to be CPU coin by the time the rewards go flat

I know, just wanted to relay the info out to people. Probably in a week, it's not going to yield on the positive side of gains.
how to fix it

What is in your .bat?
Activity: 569
how to fix it
Ok, github is updated

According to https://github.com/LotteryTickets/LotteryTickets/commits/master the only modifications, this time, were new icons.  I guess I already had the 1.1 version (compiled from source yesterday), which fixed a warning about checkpoints being too old. That other issue regarding getbalance is not fixed.

Yea, we updated the github yesterday, QT took a little longer to get finished. The issue you describe has been an issue that stems way back and affects a lot of coins. There's a few ways around it that I linked a few posts back

Ok, I decided to look into the issue. Here is a proper patch that solves the issue, the problem was due to usage of an unitialized param:

Code:
diff --git a/src/wallet.cpp b/src/wallet.cpp
index 613611c..a074ddf 100644
--- a/src/wallet.cpp
+++ b/src/wallet.cpp
@@ -672,7 +672,7 @@ void CWalletTx::GetAmounts(int64& nGeneratedImmature, int64& nGeneratedMature, l
 void CWalletTx::GetAccountAmounts(const string& strAccount, int64& nGenerated, int64& nReceived,
                                   int64& nSent, int64& nFee) const
 {
-    nReceived = nSent = nFee = 0;
+    nGenerated = nReceived = nSent = nFee = 0;

int64 allGeneratedImmature, allGeneratedMature, allFee;
     string strSentAccount;

HERO!!! +REP Smiley Tongue
Did you submit it to git so it can be in next build?

Please put it on the github so it can be reviewed and committed for the daemon. Forum posts and github are two separate parts of the dev team
Pages:
Jump to: