Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 11. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
I'm getting the checkpoint is too old error, and I am using the updated 1.1 client. Dunno what's up.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just jealousy from others really. Tix is still at a good price and it will steadily rise from here as more things come out for it. I am holding mine sure i made some on the rise and fall but that is what trading is for. I lose a lot of the time too but don't moan about it since nobody forces a person to trade.

Buy support continues to build. Last time it followed it to 110 it will do it again
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Just jealousy from others really. Tix is still at a good price and it will steadily rise from here as more things come out for it. I am holding mine sure i made some on the rise and fall but that is what trading is for. I lose a lot of the time too but don't moan about it since nobody forces a person to trade.
legendary
About TIX shop.
It is allmost same what coin I implement to use in shop, but...
tix is now owned too much by few people. Same who dump it.
So, if tix will rise again, it will be dumbed again.
This is normal trading and happen with all coins, but not by devs.
It was good coin, name, volume, scrypt method, but dev, you ruin it for while.

I didn't believe that first, but I check mining history and I can see you guys mining it with GPU miners and gpu miner was not published with ANN post.

So, I will waiting a while, until I publish shop with TIX.

Hope you can still rise tix and you get your trust back, but I'm out of tix for while.
- halibit-

Fucking lol, what? You've been mining on TIX pools since like day one and I've seen your hashrates at >20 MH/s, you were definitely using a GPU miner, and they released the GPU miner at the same time as the coin. This makes no sense whatsoever.
I did't mine in day 1, but day 2 yes. And, on that time, yes gpu miner was relased. I don't cry because I didn't got first 8bilj. I will not continue arque, but if you want I can publish first day mining facts, do you want?

This comment shows who you have been listening to. I don't have nor have I ever had 8 billion of these

Just so you know, the dump from 110 was a chinese miner who was on it right away. That's fact

And what is wrong if you or I or anyone had 8 billion?  It's not like it was a premine.  Are profits illegal now in crypto world.  These people are as bad as bankers only the exact opposite.  I'm here to make money, that's it!

Nothing. I don't know why people thought I had 8 billion anyway. I only mined TIX 8 hours a day when it had the 800k blocks because I didn't know if it would go anywhere. And all my mining was on feleep's pool so I'm sure he can verify that...plus TIX team paid the pools ops to keep the pools at 0% fees for you guys from what they personally mined.

It looks the opposite of a scam to me
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
mogrith59 no command line just fill in pool info once it starts
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
About TIX shop.

I didn't believe that first, but I check mining history and I can see you guys mining it with GPU miners and gpu miner was not published with ANN post.

Hope you can still rise tix and you get your trust back, but I'm out of tix for while.
- halibit-

Fucking lol, what? You've been mining on TIX pools since like day one and I've seen your hashrates at >20 MH/s, you were definitely using a GPU miner, and they released the GPU miner at the same time as the coin. This makes no sense whatsoever.
I did't mine in day 1, but day 2 yes. And, on that time, yes gpu miner was relased. I don't cry because I didn't got first 8bilj. I will not continue arque, but if you want I can publish first day mining facts, do you want?

This comment shows who you have been listening to. I don't have nor have I ever had 8 billion of these

Just so you know, the dump from 110 was a chinese miner who was on it right away. That's fact

And what is wrong if you or I or anyone had 8 billion?  It's not like it was a premine.  Are profits illegal now in crypto world.  These people are as bad as bankers only the exact opposite.  I'm here to make money, that's it!
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
not sure what I'm doing wrong.

account set up at tix.coinmine.com. Worker made. GPU miner installed and given pool info. miner is getting info from pool and generating 'Found block for pool 0!' network and stratum messages also.

Account on pool says 0 hash and worker is inactive.

Whats your account name? Can you share miner commandline you use?
legendary
About TIX shop.

- halibit-

legendary
About TIX shop.

- halibit-

TIX is quite a good coin and although a bit of instamining i don't see an issue. It was advertised on this site with the gpu miner. Even if the devs did take 8billion i don't see a big issue with that. Most small miners could grab a half a billion anyway.

Pump and dump is a term used way to much, yeah sure some people were pushing this and making profits, but no person is forced to trade during large rises or falls. You should not get greedy or take too much risk. I have been burned in many  pump and dumps but it's a good way to learn how things work.

I would say more tix is spread around after the pump and dump although some people purchased rather too high. If you feel sorry for them then pulling your shop is not going to help the coin rise back in their favour. So far the tix design is working out quite well.

Don't form opinions from troll box on cryptsy anyone who loses money or misses big jumps starts shouting pump and dump.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
About TIX shop.

- halibit-

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
not sure what I'm doing wrong.

account set up at tix.coinmine.com. Worker made. GPU miner installed and given pool info. miner is getting info from pool and generating 'Found block for pool 0!' network and stratum messages also.

Account on pool says 0 hash and worker is inactive.

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
About TIX shop.

- halibit-

legendary
About TIX shop.

- halibit-

Well the GPU miner was in the ANN thread on here from the start, about 30 minutes after it was launched on cryptonerd. That was part of our fair launch; you just use ybcminer on any scrypt-jane, just like you use cgminer on Scrypt.  But that's fine. Please remove any shop related posts in the thread if you aren't going to do it to avoid confusion

Post deleted.
Good luck you anyway.
legendary
About TIX shop.

- halibit-

Bad call
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
About TIX shop.

- halibit-

Well the GPU miner was in the ANN thread on here from the start, about 30 minutes after it was launched on cryptonerd. That was part of our fair launch; you just use ybcminer on any scrypt-jane, just like you use cgminer on Scrypt.  But that's fine. Please remove any shop related posts in the thread if you aren't going to do it to avoid confusion
legendary
About TIX shop.

- halibit-
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Want to inform you, TIX ecig shop is almost ready.
All functions tested and working well.
Just few days more.. we still import products to the shop.
Hope you like it. Shocked

Here one screenshot from site.

Do you have a time table when you'll have this online? I don't smoke. lol
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

True facts, I'm glad I took the opportunity to increase my holdings while I could!

Anyone have an idea of when the next GPU efficiency decrease will be?
I think on next week.
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
These guys are going crazy on dev. Awesome work. Tix haters will be crying on the next up swing.

True facts, I'm glad I took the opportunity to increase my holdings while I could!

Anyone have an idea of when the next GPU efficiency decrease will be?
legendary
These guys are going crazy on dev. Awesome work. Tix haters will be crying on the next up swing.
Pages:
Jump to: