Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain - page 10. (Read 55355 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
i think one big factor where gladius can differentiate itself is the ease of setup and the distributed setup - not one player controls your traffic but a lot of small ones.
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Hey happy birthday. Please can you tell me more about your partnerships? Did the airdrop already happened?
Currently team are not active in forum, so if you wanna asking about patnerships you can check the website offical or more social. They are up to date there. And if you wanna asking about, how so far the airdrops, you can asking them on telegram.
Activity: 128
GLA coins was born in the worst of the market, it was not a good time, and there were no more exchange platforms to accept it. The only thing we could do was wait...

But I have it

what? pre-ico was started when bull trend was begun. they collected hardcap on pre-ico so they canceled main sales.

It was more like... GLA gained everything they wanted in pre-ico, so GLA team can(should) gather more money - so they rised hard cap.

Please do not lie.

You say Gladius is cheap, someone wants to sell 1% of total supply and no one even tries to buy  Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
GLA coins was born in the worst of the market, it was not a good time, and there were no more exchange platforms to accept it. The only thing we could do was wait...

But I have it

what? pre-ico was started when bull trend was begun. they collected hardcap on pre-ico so they canceled main sales.
Activity: 72
For a long term investor, what would be the outlook of Gladius?
Activity: 149
Tell me please, where can I read the latest news about the project? Because it seems to me that the developers abandoned their project. The volume of trading is 1400 dollars. And from the moment of entering the stock exchange the price only drops. I'm very surprised, because ICO ended early, as far as I remember. The idea for the project is very promising, but the implementation is bad.
You should go to the OP, then getting the link to official website.
All you need presented there.
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
Tell me please, where can I read the latest news about the project? Because it seems to me that the developers abandoned their project. The volume of trading is 1400 dollars. And from the moment of entering the stock exchange the price only drops. I'm very surprised, because ICO ended early, as far as I remember. The idea for the project is very promising, but the implementation is bad.
they did not even release the product yet. they told that they will release in the end of august.
here their last update on medium  https://medium.com/gladius-blog/happy-first-birthday-gladius-a4f00f2bce37
170000GLA for sale and nobody wants it? Seems that sell begins, BTC is going down too.

Wonder how long 3000sat will resist here  Huh
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

As i remember the project closed their ico in the end of december or early of january with hardcap reached, but until now the trading volume and the price were drops. We need big news about this project and top exchanges.
Activity: 126
I will consider to join this project . It sounds interesting and I will not miss this coin .
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Please work out a partnership with hacken that would be a strong partnership. It would help the project a lot.
So sad there is no trade volume, 1k$ is a joke.

We are @ bear market right now, soon some people will be forced to sell but order book is almost empty.
yeah, it will drop the price off when someone sell some big amount of GLA token.
i also have some buy order in the bottom price to fill my bag
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Will the profits from being a node be close to the homepage calculations once it comes out?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Hey happy birthday. Please can you tell me more about your partnerships? Did the airdrop already happened?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
How's beta test right now. Could you please tell me what's the total amount of GLA tokens issued?
So sad there is no trade volume, 1k$ is a joke.

We are @ bear market right now, soon some people will be forced to sell but order book is almost empty.
Gladius team are fucking whores !!!
They did not give me my airdrop, they do not give me an answer for a month, they promised they would check why I did not get airdrop, when I ask a telegram, it gets banned,
For the first time in my life I see such false whores !!!!
Fraudsters !!!
This is the worst team I've ever seen in my life.
I wish you whores to be fried in hell !!!
Fuck the company and team gladius !!!!

sup  man?

Could not pass KYC cause you are too dummy Grin ?
Ive got airdrop, got into beta tests.
Im not sure  about platfrom release date..
True bear market is coming

There was an airdrop campaign for Gladius? I thought there was only a bounty campaign with KYC afterall Smiley
I wonder if he tried to ask somebody by PM  Cool
yes there is an airdrop campaign for gladius.

Yes, prices in the market fell many times. How will you work because prices have fallen on your tokens. It seems to me that now everything is massively beginning to sell everything.

Cheesy if you call this the beginning of a sell-off, maybe you can enlighten me what you would call what happened back in January and February. That was a sell-off! And it was the beginning!
But I do not lose hope that soon the price will be much more than this winter. I think positively in this matter and do not lose hope.

Oh man same for me believe me. I am sometimes dreaming about this it's crazy. Right now the market is bleeding out and it hurts to look at the charts.
it's good. the volume so low but GLA token still can raise +10%.
which mean the sell off party is over.
we just need to wait till the gladius product launch

sorry but it doesn't mean anything. With low volume these movements of 10% are meaningless. Look at the market and it can continue going down for quite some time.
no, it's always mean something. for example
1. low volume & GLA token can raise +10% which also mean there is less traders step in the GLA market to take short term profit with the gap between buy order and sell order
2. if the low volume become much higher than before when the price is falling. it's mean we still have some buyer come into GLA market.
it has low probability that the old holder will sell their GLA token at this current price. the highest probability i think the wing community already get their GLA token. on the previous post i have ask question once about the payment for wing community but no body answered.
for overall price prediction always has some uncertainty because we don't know when the buyer or seller step in the market.

but yes it's doesn't mean something for us if our prediction is getting wrong in the end.
right now we only hope that the gladius product will be release successfully then we might see the new buyer will help the price up again

Sorry but low volume means nothing if you want to know the real price of a coin. You need volume to determine that with sufficient reliability.

it's up to how you think. everyone has different opinion about what they are thinking about market situation and everyone has their own risk whether they win or lose in this crypto world. in my opinion usually there is no sufficient information.
that's why a profesional traders will not join the market when they don't have enough information to predict the price.
uncertainty will be always there. sometimes they win, sometimes they lose too because the only way they do is about how to make the highest possibility to make some prediction.

now i want to ask you a question. are you talking about market and the price prediction?
NO NO, it's only on your dream if you can make sure everything is always working on the way you want it happen
Activity: 440
Merit: 250

But I have it
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I sold a gladius for $ 1 per token, I think it may fall even more in price, I think it's worth buying $ 0.1 for a token, but it will be after a few months, maybe in september

why the hell it will be cost ten cents if in august there will be launch of platform according develope team's words and roadmap? can you explain?you can nly analise vector of movement? Grin
Most likely a mistake. If there is a launch of the platform, then vice versa, it is expected that the price for the token will increase, and not vice versa.
Pages:
Jump to: