Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain - page 5. (Read 55355 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
so. gladiuse believers! august passed and i do not see any progress. what developers are doing now? is it scam?
Yes...it is sad to see how the price of the token falls every day more and more. The price has already slid to the bottom from$ 1 to $ 0.08. I'm shocked. I think now, even if something and did the developers, it is unlikely to help something. Just the situation in the entire cryptocurrency market is deplorable.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
so. gladiuse believers! august passed and i do not see any progress. what developers are doing now? is it scam?
come on. Take a look here man https://gladius.io/download The public beta lunched. you can now start mining with your Desktop,for all of latest update you need to join Gladius Telegram channel https://t.me/gladiusio
Activity: 128
Merit: 0

Because you dont know where to search Roll Eyes,

Open Beta is live now, people are raising bugs(Win,OS,Linux) team is fixing them and implementing features(KYC+rewards system).
Actually network has more than 500 nodes online!
Within months this project will be huge!

Latest update:
Public BETA Update! 🌟

1. Latest release is 0.6.2 - Found here https://github.com/gladiusio/gladius-node/releases
2. From the development side. We are full steam ahead! The feedback from the BETA testers has been awesome! Truth is we have had such good feedback from you guys, we need time to catch up before taking on new BETA testers.
3. We have decided to not caste in stone an exact end date to the public BETA. Truth be said. Its not possible until such time as we uncover all the issues 100%. This means BETA testing may end in October, November, December or even January! If we had a crystal ball, be able to "see" into the future then yes an exact date would be possible.
4. As a result of the above. We will be completing the KYC and BETA reward...."as we go along". Therefore once a "tester"has completed the 72 continuous hours we will be awarding them the reward as we progress after completing a KYC (hope to have KYC prepared next week).
5. Also as a result of this awesome feedback, we will only be supplying referral links as and when we are ready to take on board more BETA testers.
6. Discord is the communities choice. Boaz (@borgqueenx) an awesome part now of our community is helping us prepare this. Thanks Boaz!!!

This is honestly going a LOT better than we originally anticipated. Thank-you guys!
Activity: 26
Greetings
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
I'm looking into this and I applied for the Public Beta Pool. After a couple of days it says accepted. Now what? Do I have to do anything else? It says Node Status N/A. It's been a couple of days.
This thread is not so active at all. We people (Gladius supporter are active here).If you have any question you can be contacted with the team here https://t.me/gladiusio They are very active and you can get the answer from this channel easily.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
I'm looking into this and I applied for the Public Beta Pool. After a couple of days it says accepted. Now what? Do I have to do anything else? It says Node Status N/A. It's been a couple of days.
Activity: 28
Hello, fellows!
Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
anyone got a pool I can join?  Or is that part not ready yet?

Not only Beta Gladius pool for first beta public stages, already over 400 nodes, please join Smiley
After 4-8weeks when most of bugs are gone for all OS, team will start PR/Marketing and you should be able to join or set a pool.
Activity: 57
anyone got a pool I can join?  Or is that part not ready yet?
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.

Yeah because Team is not giving empty promises, they are developing product constantly check new site gladius.io and blog.gladius.io .
Now you can download public beta and set up a node, everything is being polished.
Soon marketing and campagin will start, Team is in touch with bigger exchanges.

After one year everything is going in right direction, atm Market havent noticed Gladius as pure and legit project.
Activity: 28
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
@Nowar

Read AMA session @ reddit and last articles, everything is there
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Do not understand honestly what the benefits of the project Gladius ... In our time, so many services from DDoS attacks that I do not see the need for another..Please tell us how you intend to protect for example a lot of my web projects?And what will be the payment for this protection? How will the sites be connected to your service? Using code embedded in the website or through the DNS SERVERS?
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
Gladius OPEN BETA !

The Gladius team is proud to announce that our first public release is finally here! Our team has been working tirelessly ever since the success of the token sale last year. Since then we have grown as a company in many ways.

https://medium.com/gladius-blog/gladius-development-update-18-08-31-43f377b646c5
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Tried to collect some GLA coin but cant able to collect because of no one dumping GLA now. I also tried to buy from form forkdelta and etherdelta but no one selling GLA now  Angry  Angry Kucoin price is also high so I am sure soon or after the lunch of public beta GLA coin would hit a good price. hold tight guys also waiting for the latest update.

Do it now. Down 20 percent.
by Max

🛡⚔️ Ready to start earning? The beta rewards/referral program has now been finalized! Full release coming up this week! ⚔️🛡 https://medium.com/gladius-blog/gladius-open-beta-launch-rewards-program-11108d5534c2

from Steve

💥💥Update on the public BETA launch

We will be providing details about the PUBLIC BETA within the next 48 hours.. Please stay tuned.

This detail will include what the rewards in GLA tokens will be on joining, what conditions will be required to earn them etc (this will include KYC).

REFERRAL PROGRAM - We are looking for 5000+ rewarded participants to join the PUBLIC BETA. To acheive this we will be openning up a referral program where for each successful referral, a "bounty" payment in GLA tokens will be rewarded to you. Full details within the next 48 hours (NOTE.. KYC will be a requirement).

Previous exciting information.......

1. REMEMBER ALL PAYMENTS FOR A SERVICE FROM GLADIUS will be with the GLA utility token. There will be an option to pay in FIAT (US$) but this will be converted backend. We plan to be offering the option for both GLA payments and credit card payments near or at launch. In the back end for credit card payments companies will still have a GLA balance (that we facilitate), but will not be able withdraw any so money transfer licenses won't be a problem. They will still have all the benefits of using blockchain tech and crypto without having to directly interact. Of course if a site wants to pay directly with GLA they would get more for their money.
2. Full Public BETA release next week.
3. Reddit AMA to be created and established before this time.
4. NEW WEBSITE next week - No longer an ICO but fully operational BETA platform.
5. Join @gladiusupdates to follow all the development updates over the past 6 month!!
6. 💥💥 First partner Digital Ocean a hosting company worth several billions of dollars and millions of customers/sites.

See...

https://medium.com/gladius-blog/gladius-partners-with-digital-ocean-f1547a358dfa

Gladius will rule the future  Cool
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hi there - Steve here from Gladius.

We are about to launch our PUBLIC BETA - for all those who participate in this there will be a GLA bounty reward. Full details about it will be released on our Telegram

https://t.me/gladiusio

There will also be a referral program where there will be BOUNTY rewards in GLA tokens.

Please ask questions here or join Telegram and ask me there.

Forgot to metion that we have just partnered with Digital Ocean who we will be using in the BETA launch..
Pages:
Jump to: