Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain - page 9. (Read 55355 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Hi all, a bit new to this, but after moving to a new home I have finally found the time to setup my rig. I am running RancherOS on my dev rig at home, and was wondering if anybody has a docker-compose.yml they could share for Gladius?
Activity: 183
do we have any estimates on potential earnings after the launch in August? Does the Gladius have users lined up for real time service? I am not that naive to think i could be earning average 5k a month(the number showed in calculator)after the launch. BTW, those numbers been worked out putting in consideration GLA ico price?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I bought some Gladius last night, using Eth. That's why I think the price was up 3% on eth, and like down 2% on Btc, when I checked an hour ago. My demand made the price rise a little. I think that's funny.

Anyway, looking forward to the future.
Activity: 50

We are Gladius

DDoS attacks are becoming an increasing reality of operating a business with an online presence.
These attacks can cost an incredible amount of money, not just in lost uptime, but also a loss in consumer trust
and crisis PR. Gladius is the decentralized solution to protecting against DDoS attacks by allowing you to connect
to protection pools near you to provide better protection and accelerate your content. With an easy to use interfont
as well as powerful insight tools, Gladius enables anyone to protect and accelerate their website.

Our Product

Keeping the comforts and usability of traditional protection services, all while costing
less and being tailored to your needs. With an easy to use interfont as well as powerful insight tools, Gladius
enables anyone to protect and accelerate their website.

Press

Disclaimer: I am helping the dev team with their launch. This token sale is managed by phirex and gladiusio. They will be responding to any questions you might have.

Gladius (GLA) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4ee50443de830aeb462cfe
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
If I understand correctly, gladius is planning to build a CDN: how do you guys deal with the conflicting patents owned by akamai, cloudflare and other cdn companies?
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Are you guys planning to showcase your platform in the upcoming International Blockchain Congressm its going to be held at Hyderabad
Activity: 37
Hey fellows.
I have checked all the points of your idea and all is truly very useful!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Does only the Gladius Network have DDoS protection on its network or is it possible to use the Gladius technology and get DDoS protection for other networks as well?
Activity: 163
I found the idea is very interesting. I see that you have very detailed well written technical white paper. Have you already got MVP to proof the concept? Probably, there is some kind of preliminary agreements with real customers?
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
What mission is made by Gladius? What features and systems are used by Gladius to protect the data we have?

open first page of this topic, scroll up to the first post of the thread. find link to website and find there link to the whitepaper and socialmedia gla accounts. there is all information.
Activity: 308
What mission is made by Gladius? What features and systems are used by Gladius to protect the data we have?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
do i need a static ip address on the wan interface or is a dynamic ip ok? any plan for additional exchange listing? it's been a while
Activity: 37
Good evening, team. You need to add token details to permit participants to get in the business.
Activity: 161
will the docker image run in a kvm environment via nested virtualization? A tutorial for pi and gladius would be amazing
Activity: 164
I though in August the Plattform will launch Anybody on the beta who is running the whole thing on a rasperry pi?
Activity: 128
First sell drops started, 2400sat, next step 2000 till 1000sat.

Bitcoin is going under 6000$ again, imo 10 cents sooner than I thought
Activity: 42
Thinking about investing in market coins, but it is wrong to invest in coins on the market because all the coins fall due to each other. Invest in new coinlere right.

I agree. This is so much claver solution.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Thinking about investing in market coins, but it is wrong to invest in coins on the market because all the coins fall due to each other. Invest in new coinlere right.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Gladius team are fucking whores !!!
They did not give me my airdrop, they do not give me an answer for a month, they promised they would check why I did not get airdrop, when I ask a telegram, it gets banned,
For the first time in my life I see such false whores !!!!
Fraudsters !!!
This is the worst team I've ever seen in my life.
I wish you whores to be fried in hell !!!
Fuck the company and team gladius !!!!

sup  man?

Could not pass KYC cause you are too dummy Grin ?
Ive got airdrop, got into beta tests.
Im not sure  about platfrom release date..
True bear market is coming

There was an airdrop campaign for Gladius? I thought there was only a bounty campaign with KYC afterall Smiley
I wonder if he tried to ask somebody by PM  Cool
yes there is an airdrop campaign for gladius.

Yes, prices in the market fell many times. How will you work because prices have fallen on your tokens. It seems to me that now everything is massively beginning to sell everything.

Cheesy if you call this the beginning of a sell-off, maybe you can enlighten me what you would call what happened back in January and February. That was a sell-off! And it was the beginning!
But I do not lose hope that soon the price will be much more than this winter. I think positively in this matter and do not lose hope.

Oh man same for me believe me. I am sometimes dreaming about this it's crazy. Right now the market is bleeding out and it hurts to look at the charts.
it's good. the volume so low but GLA token still can raise +10%.
which mean the sell off party is over.
we just need to wait till the gladius product launch

sorry but it doesn't mean anything. With low volume these movements of 10% are meaningless. Look at the market and it can continue going down for quite some time.
no, it's always mean something. for example
1. low volume & GLA token can raise +10% which also mean there is less traders step in the GLA market to take short term profit with the gap between buy order and sell order
2. if the low volume become much higher than before when the price is falling. it's mean we still have some buyer come into GLA market.
it has low probability that the old holder will sell their GLA token at this current price. the highest probability i think the wing community already get their GLA token. on the previous post i have ask question once about the payment for wing community but no body answered.
for overall price prediction always has some uncertainty because we don't know when the buyer or seller step in the market.

but yes it's doesn't mean something for us if our prediction is getting wrong in the end.
right now we only hope that the gladius product will be release successfully then we might see the new buyer will help the price up again

Sorry but low volume means nothing if you want to know the real price of a coin. You need volume to determine that with sufficient reliability.

it's up to how you think. everyone has different opinion about what they are thinking about market situation and everyone has their own risk whether they win or lose in this crypto world. in my opinion usually there is no sufficient information.
that's why a profesional traders will not join the market when they don't have enough information to predict the price.
uncertainty will be always there. sometimes they win, sometimes they lose too because the only way they do is about how to make the highest possibility to make some prediction.

now i want to ask you a question. are you talking about market and the price prediction?
NO NO, it's only on your dream if you can make sure everything is always working on the way you want it happen

If you know there is massive volume and there is a good chance that it is not fake, then you have some strong data points for the price. Not the case with low volume and possibly fake volume.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Hi!
When will tokens distribute to our wallets?
Pages:
Jump to: