Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain - page 7. (Read 55355 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
from the beginning of this project, I am supporting this project. still, I support this project. but the sadness is there is very low volume and we need more exchange site for trade this coin. Kucoin volume is not enough and when beta lunch? I also think this project needs some new marketing promotion
Yes, the marketing company is not superfluous. But I think that this will not bring big changes in this red market.
And by the way, an article of KuCoin, if anyone is interested.
https://medium.com/@jacksonwong2244/warning-kucoins-hong-kong-office-is-empty-29b5cee66f36
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Any of you guys use IDEX exchange for trading? Pretty easy to use and had a whole bunch of tokens to trade.
yeah, I often use Idex for trading rather than centralized exchange.

Any of you guys use IDEX exchange for trading? Pretty easy to use and had a whole bunch of tokens to trade.

"trading" is to loud word for this token at this moment. price is falling. it seems like everybody only selling to guys who made orders i low levels.
i have no idea why people keep selling their GLA token. from above 8k satoshi and now 2k satoshi. what a big loss Sad

i have sell my GLA about 2 months ago, i think its because we are in bear market, we need big news to pump the price.

there can be only one big news. it is the launch of the platform. or maybe listing on binance(but i doubt it will work on this market.)
listed on binance? i doubt that. i have read some conversation on gladius telegram channel.
they will launch public beta in this month, maybe in the end of this month.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252

"trading" is to loud word for this token at this moment. price is falling. it seems like everybody only selling to guys who made orders i low levels.
i have no idea why people keep selling their GLA token. from above 8k satoshi and now 2k satoshi. what a big loss Sad

i have sell my GLA about 2 months ago, i think its because we are in bear market, we need big news to pump the price.

there can be only one big news. it is the launch of the platform. or maybe listing on binance(but i doubt it will work on this market.)
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Yup, early investors from begining of the 2018 are selling now with large loss - started like most of us 
Also who knows if product will be deleyed or even won't work?
GLA creators may dump their coins and abandon the project.. no one knows, show must go on   Cool

Just look @ BTC/ETH chart and think: is it truly good time to buy?

In such a market, a project that is not yet coming out for good profits is being sold. It's not even in the volume of trading, but in a completely different one. The idea is excellent but so far there is no profit and without it there are no buyers.
i think they are waiting for the product work before buying. we should wait for developer delivery their promises.
furthermore we are in the bear market. everyone are trying to cut their loss.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
from the beginning of this project, I am supporting this project. still, I support this project. but the sadness is there is very low volume and we need more exchange site for trade this coin. Kucoin volume is not enough and when beta lunch? I also think this project needs some new marketing promotion
Activity: 798
Merit: 256

In such a market, a project that is not yet coming out for good profits is being sold. It's not even in the volume of trading, but in a completely different one. The idea is excellent but so far there is no profit and without it there are no buyers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io

Soon it will be much lower, as I said its BEAR market, almost everything will get lower.

Within days ETH will go below 400$ and pull down all erc tokens, same story can happen @ BTC if price will break 6000$  

----

From the start I support Gladius project but I wrote here plenty of times that price is going down(temporary), be patient its seems that Gla project will be huge Smiley

i do not thik so. btc on the deep. bounty huters now selling, because bear is to long and in the end of summer we all need money.
Activity: 128

Soon it will be much lower, as I said its BEAR market, almost everything will get lower.

Within days ETH will go below 400$ and pull down all erc tokens, same story can happen @ BTC if price will break 6000$  

----

From the start I support Gladius project but I wrote here plenty of times that price is going down(temporary), be patient its seems that Gla project will be huge Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I'm concerned about the negative trust rating in the OP. I checked the trust and it has nothing to do with Gladius, and the person who started this thread has not posted anything Gladius related in many months.

So is the OP not part of the team? If not, the team doesn't have a Bitcointalk presence?

I agree with you that it's not good to see that person having negative trust. Some just post the announcement for others as it seems, but still I would watch out for someone with neutral or positive trust ratings to post an announcement for me.

It's recent though, the trust rating wasn't there a few weeks ago. And it seems that the person got it for advertising his services of running campaigns or something.

It's evident then that that person broke some rule and I wonder why would that happen if you know that you also have some responsibility towards projects you are posting announcements for?

Hopefully the Gladius team will run their own ANN thread when things pick up. Having a negative trust rating is not good for potential investors to see, especially for an OP that hasn't commented anything in this thread in months (or maybe even ever).

Some people check for this and if they see it they think that there is something going on and rather go to the next one as there are enough projects to choose from.

Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You

Activity: 26
I'm concerned about the negative trust rating in the OP. I checked the trust and it has nothing to do with Gladius, and the person who started this thread has not posted anything Gladius related in many months.

So is the OP not part of the team? If not, the team doesn't have a Bitcointalk presence?

I agree with you that it's not good to see that person having negative trust. Some just post the announcement for others as it seems, but still I would watch out for someone with neutral or positive trust ratings to post an announcement for me.

It's recent though, the trust rating wasn't there a few weeks ago. And it seems that the person got it for advertising his services of running campaigns or something.

It's evident then that that person broke some rule and I wonder why would that happen if you know that you also have some responsibility towards projects you are posting announcements for?

Hopefully the Gladius team will run their own ANN thread when things pick up. Having a negative trust rating is not good for potential investors to see, especially for an OP that hasn't commented anything in this thread in months (or maybe even ever).
i agree with you. it seem the team left the community behind.
on their telegram channel there is not much to discuss. only some few people are asking question without answer
Activity: 96

Activity: 110
Dev updates are a good read, Gladius 1 year birthday but mostly silence in this room. Main work is going on in the beta telegram channel Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Im concerned price keeps tanking. Wouldnt it make sense for holders to hold with august so closs? Is it possible the team is selling the tokens that we buy?

than sell it. if you think that devs are selling, sell what you got. or do ot aske stupid questions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 98
Im concerned price keeps tanking. Wouldnt it make sense for holders to hold with august so closs? Is it possible the team is selling the tokens that we buy?
Pages:
Jump to: