Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain - page 8. (Read 55355 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
am looking for update about GLA,but there are no update! why?They need to post there update into bitcointalk for the holder of GLA coin.

you can find out about updates in there telegram chat or twitter account. i do not think they visit btt, they focus on their work.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
 am looking for update about GLA,but there are no update! why?They need to post there update into bitcointalk for the holder of GLA coin.
Activity: 96
I'm concerned about the negative trust rating in the OP. I checked the trust and it has nothing to do with Gladius, and the person who started this thread has not posted anything Gladius related in many months.

So is the OP not part of the team? If not, the team doesn't have a Bitcointalk presence?

I agree with you that it's not good to see that person having negative trust. Some just post the announcement for others as it seems, but still I would watch out for someone with neutral or positive trust ratings to post an announcement for me.

It's recent though, the trust rating wasn't there a few weeks ago. And it seems that the person got it for advertising his services of running campaigns or something.
Activity: 95
The team behind this project is actually solving a very common problem that causes a lot of problems and that is worth GOLD imo.
Like the rest of the alt coins this one can also go further down which can only be a good opportunity to accumulate some more and hodl for the long run as this one will be worth a few dollars if not more, it just needs time like the rest of the alts.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
What gladius really needs is another exchange to up the volume Even if we launch in august...kucoin is a bad english chinese platform that many traders evade I hope they can pay for binance or at least a proper exchange
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
i have been a long time hodler and liked this project ever since, yes its at a very low price but so does the rest of the altcoins, this is still a great project that i really want to test out with my wicked fast internet speed as from what i saw on the dashboard when the ico was in progress my speed is worth some money, the team behind this project is actually solving a very common problem that causes a lot of problems and that is worth GOLD imo.
like the rest of the alt coins this one can also go further down which can only be a good opportunity to accumulate some more and hodl for the long run as this one will be worth a few dollars if not more, it just needs time like the rest of the alts.   
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I'm concerned about the negative trust rating in the OP. I checked the trust and it has nothing to do with Gladius, and the person who started this thread has not posted anything Gladius related in many months.

So is the OP not part of the team? If not, the team doesn't have a Bitcointalk presence?

I agree with you that it's not good to see that person having negative trust. Some just post the announcement for others as it seems, but still I would watch out for someone with neutral or positive trust ratings to post an announcement for me.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Hi!
Where is token distribution?
Activity: 180
Do you know if the developers are on schedule and expect release in august? is there anything I can currently do with the Gladius platform if I am not in the beta? (aka can i setup a node?)
Activity: 96

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Hi , any news about testing and earning with sharing internet ? Does somebody already mining with network and earning ? Would be nice to see how many you can earn with 100mbps Internet upload speed
Activity: 110
Hello. Do we have an exact date which the Gladius network will be released?i know it's in August but do we know a date?
Activity: 106
Any update on when we can sell our bandwidth for passive income? Are we voting for binance round ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Whats up with GLA ? Any new News? Masternode Requirements? when do the bonus tokens come in anyone know?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
If I participant of airdrop campaign and I don’t get my tokens yet, what I should to do? Only waiting? Or something else? Reward will come on my mew automatically?

If everyone else has been paid and you haven't waiting won't get you very far. Get in touch with those who have a say and you can sort out this issue.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
If I participant of airdrop campaign and I don’t get my tokens yet, what I should to do? Only waiting? Or something else? Reward will come on my mew automatically?
Activity: 128
airdrop has ended long time ago
Activity: 706
I participated in airdrop and can log in to the dashboard but that's about it. is there something else I need to do to get the tokens?
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
Ok about gladius, can we "mine" coins already somehow? Or is everything still in beta then whata will be release date?
What is youe mean with "mine" ? do you mean for mining GLA? if yes, I thougt we can't mining those tokens GLA, due the GLA was deal with Tokens, and any contract by platfrom ETH.
Activity: 896
Ok about gladius, can we "mine" coins already somehow? Or is everything still in beta then whata will be release date?
Pages:
Jump to: