Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency - page 15. (Read 3409 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 250
Thanks for the info, I will join you list for sure! I really believe in your project.
By the way - any bounty I can also participate in?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi guys! I'm really looking forward to participate. Any info about dates of token sale?

Hello! Happy to see that! Tokensale is planned from 7 till 24 of February 2018.
You can find comprehensive information about the project here: https://mytimecoin.github.io/whitepaper/whitepaper_en.pdf
And you already can join our whitelist here: https://mytc.io/whitelist
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
Hi guys! I'm really looking forward to participate. Any info about dates of token sale?
When are you planning to spread ypur project among  ordinary customers?

The project is yet under development. We have already designed the system architecture, and now we're developing the Chronos protocol underpinning our platform. The first mytime applications are planned to be tested in Q2 2018. The public launch of mytime is scheduled for Q3 2018.

Hi there!
Thank you fro the feedback..I have one more question ...What will you do with the data you get while running the project?

Greetings! The preservation of miscellaneous time-recording transactions in the blockchain will lead to the accumulation of user history, that will form the participants’ transaction profiles. The entire history of user interaction with other platform participants will be recorded in the blockchain, user identity depersonalised. It will be transparent and easily accessible. The participants’ transaction profiles will shape an unbiased (objective) user reputation. It will enable the service providers to search for the required audience by setting certain parameters, for look-alike targeting.

Hi there! I was reading info from your website and found ot that  in the beginning you're getting involved small business like video hosting, different servises  or smt and theeen "customers@ am I right? Could you, pls, explain more?

Hello there! mytime is initially lauched as a business tool. First, a company (service) integrates with our platform and buys MYTC for fiat money. Then, it encourages users to spend time on its service in exchange for MYTC. It's quite effective and profitable for those companies who need a lot of user time and attention to their services, such as game publishers, taxi aggregators, video streaming sites, communities and freelance platforms.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi there!
Thank you fro the feedback..I have one more question ...What will you do with the data you get while running the project?
Activity: 154
When are you planning to spread ypur project among  ordinary customers?
Activity: 140
Hi there! I was reading info from your website and found ot that  in the beginning you're getting involved small business like video hosting, different servises  or smt and theeen "customers@ am I right? Could you, pls, explain more?
Why do u think the price of your token will grow?

We believe that our concept will benefit both parties - loyal users, who will get rewarded and the companies providing it. As the number of our partnerships grows, the more demand for the tokens will be and  our tokens will be worth more. Our project can be used by many companies, too.
Can you plz explain the Chronos protocol you've written about?

Sure! So basic principals of the technologie are:
-A platform participant may pay for the time spent by another participant using MYTC. Time is confirmed by payment, with entries made into the public ledger. The cost of time will be further determined based on these entries.
-A participant’s emission share is proportionate to the amount of MYTC it uses to confirm the time invested by other participants.
-The reputation of a platform participant is derived from their transaction history recorded in the ledger.
-Conflicts arising from selling one and the same time interval to different participants are resolved at the protocol level.

To implement our Chronos protocol we are developing the mytime blockchain platform, it will be completely open-sourced.
Activity: 129
Why do u think the price of your token will grow?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Can you plz explain the Chronos protocol you've written about?
How much could I invest? Whats the minimum?

Minimum is $30, but we will be glad if you invest more  Grin
How much could I invest? Whats the minimum?
Im wondering what companies do you plan to attract?

The plan is to introduce mytime for middle and higher-level online-business as a tool used to reward loyal audience. Any type of company will be able to send myteme cryptocurrency (MYTC) for very minute spent using their services.

Well, both sides could profit from this project..thats nice
Im sorry , just didnt get ..what kind of sponsors apart from amazon and uber..could you give a llict of them , pls

The plan is to introduce mytime for middle and higher-level online-business as a tool used to reward loyal audience. Any type of company will be able to send myteme cryptocurrency (MYTC) for very minute spent using their services.

So is it like integrated in a certain application? That I wanna use in order to get tokens for my time

First, a company (service) integrates with our platform and buys MYTC for fiat money. Then, it encourages users to spend time on its service in exchange for MYTC. Time is tracked by the service itself making use of the module embedded in its application.
Activity: 112
So is it like integrated in a certain application? That I wanna use in order to get tokens for my time
Activity: 140
I belive that this project has a huge market out there if it get mass addoption ..the price will rocket
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
developers, good luck to your project!
Pages:
Jump to: