Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 3391 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did I get it right that you have an application in development? If so, is there already a beta version of it I can test? Thanks!

You got it, mytime platform will be working through the app we’re currently developing. The current version of it is not open for testing yet, but we will let the community know when it is. Thank you for your interest!
Hello, MYTIMECOIN, the platform looks really promising! Do you have any professional advisors?

Greetings! Glad you think so, we’ve been working really hard on it. Our team consists of professionals experienced in launching startups, business enterprise, strategy and promotion. Not to be bragging, but our founders have raised $216 million total investments throughout the career and launched 16 businesses over 15 years. One can surely rely on their expertise in the market and finance. This info is also up on our website: mytc.io/#team.

Oh wow, thanks! Is there any chance I can reach any of the team members except here?

Sure you can, we have accounts on all main social media. DM us on Facebook, leave a reply on Twitter, look up our contacts on LinkedIn or join the Telegram chat — your questions will be answered. The links are all down below and you can find more on our website. Stay tuned for the news!
https://www.facebook.com/Mytimecoin/
https://twitter.com/MyTimeCoin
https://www.linkedin.com/company/18357049/
https://t.me/mytimecoin_en
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hello, MYTIMECOIN, the platform looks really promising! Do you have any professional advisors?

Greetings! Glad you think so, we’ve been working really hard on it. Our team consists of professionals experienced in launching startups, business enterprise, strategy and promotion. Not to be bragging, but our founders have raised $216 million total investments throughout the career and launched 16 businesses over 15 years. One can surely rely on their expertise in the market and finance. This info is also up on our website: mytc.io/#team.

Oh wow, thanks! Is there any chance I can reach any of the team members except here?
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
Did I get it right that you have an application in development? If so, is there already a beta version of it I can test? Thanks!

Activity: 129
How much will I be able to earn with your service? Can I replace my job with watching soap operas? Cheesy

Hi! The idea is to make use of all the time you've got and gain from it while doing nothing more than your usual everyday activities. You're lucky to have a job, so we suggest you hold on to it but expect to get even more with out platform. Certain sums of MYTC will be negotiated between you and the services you choose to deal with.
And yes, soap operas aren't off the table! You're lucky times two Wink
thank you so much!
How much will I be able to earn with your service? Can I replace my job with watching soap operas? Cheesy

Hi! The idea is to make use of all the time you've got and gain from it while doing nothing more than your usual everyday activities. You're lucky to have a job, so we suggest you hold on to it but expect to get even more with out platform. Certain sums of MYTC will be negotiated between you and the services you choose to deal with.
And yes, soap operas aren't off the table! You're lucky times two Wink
Activity: 129
Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks

There are projects that also aim to monetize time, but there is no one that would do something analogous to mytime. We're actually happy that the idea of time monetization gets traction! Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks

How did your year start off? Ours — with preparations for another conference.
On January 17-19, find us in Saint-Maurice, Switzerland, at the Crypto Finance Conference. We’re going to speak about mytime, share our plans for this year, and, of course, give answers to all your questions. Going to Switzerland too? Let us know — we’ll be happy to meet you and talk to you!
Cheers!
Since you emphasize videos as use case for your solution, perhaps there's something like a video introduction of presentation of how your platform would work? I was going to show it to some colleagues of mine who work in digital advertising. Thanks in advance))

Hello! Unfortunately, we don't have a video presentation yet. But you can follow us on Instagram to get the updates on our media. We'll also be happy to talk to your colleagues on Telegram, just join us: https://t.me/mytimecoin_en
Activity: 59
Cheers!
Since you emphasize videos as use case for your solution, perhaps there's something like a video introduction of presentation of how your platform would work? I was going to show it to some colleagues of mine who work in digital advertising. Thanks in advance))
The token sale hasn't finished yet, has it?

The token sale will start on the 24th of March. We will announce all details on our website and social nets.

Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot mytime? Thanks  in advance Wink

The project is international, as well as the services we partner with. There are no geographical limits.

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be? thnx

Yes, please follow us on reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mytime/ Thank you!

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be? thnx
Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot mytime? Thanks  in advance Wink
Activity: 59
The token sale hasn't finished yet, has it?
Hello again. I looked through your WP and I have a question: how will the "reputation" parameter be created?

Accumulation of time-recording transactions in the blockchain will lead to user history building up step by step, and that will form the participants’ transaction profiles. The entire history of user interaction with other platform participants will be recorded in the blockchain, user identity depersonalised. It will be transparent and easily accessible. The participants’ transaction profiles will form user reputation. It will enable the service providers to search for the required audience by setting certain parameters, for look-alike targeting.

And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do

We aren't creating any software for unauthorised tracking of people's time for an operating system. Instead, we're creating a protocol describing how a service provider makes user time entries into a blockchain. Say, an iOS game can simply track a player's interaction time and broadcast a transaction into the network. Time is tracked by the service itself making use of the module embedded in its application.
Activity: 126
Hello again. I looked through your WP and I have a question: how will the "reputation" parameter be created?
Pages:
Jump to: