Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency - page 17. (Read 3409 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Find us in Kyiv

Getting ready for the Token Sale is not only about strategy development, planning, and calculations. We are devoting plenty of time to networking, business meetings and talks. Conferences serve well this purpose.

Another one is upcoming on November 25, we are attending the Blockchain Summit in Kyiv. If you’d like to come up with an idea or proposal, or just to speak to the mytime team in person, let us know - we will be delighted to set up a meeting.

Get to know our team! Eduard Gurinovich — our CEO and founder.

An entrepreneur and manager, Eduard is known in the Russian IT market as a founder of CarPrice, an online auction for used cars, and CarMoney, a service for getting loans secured by cars. In two years he raised over $80m into CarPrice and over $10m — into CarMoney. Among the companies’ shareholders there are such investors as Baring Vostok, Almaz Capital, and Mitsui. CarPrice has more than 50 offices across Russia, Japan, India, and Brazil. At mytime Eduard manages operations, and is also engaged in business development and fundraising.

“Active negotiations are ongoing with large investors. We expect around 100 companies to join us by late 2018. As for individual users, they are estimated to reach 10m people by that time,” this is how Eduard sees the platform's future.

Awesome project. Will you anounce with what companies you will cooperate?

Sure, we will keep our community posted!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

An entrepreneur and manager, Eduard is known in the Russian IT market as a founder of CarPrice, an online auction for used cars, and CarMoney, a service for getting loans secured by cars. In two years he raised over $80m into CarPrice and over $10m — into CarMoney. Among the companies’ shareholders there are such investors as Baring Vostok, Almaz Capital, and Mitsui. CarPrice has more than 50 offices across Russia, Japan, India, and Brazil. At mytime Eduard manages operations, and is also engaged in business development and fundraising.

“Active negotiations are ongoing with large investors. We expect around 100 companies to join us by late 2018. As for individual users, they are estimated to reach 10m people by that time,” this is how Eduard sees the platform's future.

Awesome project. Will you anounce with what companies you will cooperate?

Our team, as befits their mission, seek to derive benefits from every minute. While our developers are investing all their efforts in the platform, our business development team spend the entire time on searching for new partners. Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow you can find us in Zug (Switzerland), at the Blockchain Competition Awards summit, and on November 22-23 we will be happy to meet you in the sunny Dubai - at the GCC Blockchain Conference. Going to attend any of these events? Let us know!
Here is another update on the mytime media coverage. The web-publisher Bestinvestor has released an extended article about our project. From this publication you can learn about the mytime concept, and the basic principles underpinning the Chronos protocol. You will also find our Roadmap and the background information about our team members. Follow the link to read more: https://bestinvestor.ru/ico-mytime-obzor-blokchejn-platformy-mytc-io/
Time is Money

Your every second is unlikely to earn you income if spent on anything, but work. Time is the most valuable resource convertible into tangible benefits through labour.

A salary of $1000 and 160 working hours a month gives an hourly rate of nearly $6. In the U.S. this figure averages to $31, in Germany - $24, in China - $2.6.

What about monetizing the remaining 560 hours?

mytime offers an opportunity to earn cryptocurrency in your leisure activity, outside of work. After our platform is integrated with various services you’ll be able to earn as much as you use your time: at work, on your way home, having meals. You’ll be able to receive coins for watching videos on a streaming service. Or get MYTC for taking an online educational course. Or get paid in cryptocurrency by game publishers for every minute spent in a game. You’ve got it right - you’ll be able to monetize your leisure time! Well yes, because time is never enough, same as money.
I got a question, maybe I'm dumb and I didn't see it but which platform did you use to create your token(ETH,Qtum,ecc)?

Looking forward to reading about your bounty campaign.

MTT are generated in the Ethereum network and, if the mytime platform is launched, will be convertible within a period of three years from the platform launch, upon the holder’s application, into mytimecoins (MYTC) at a fixed rate of 1/60 pursuant to the terms of the smart contract. You can read more in the Token Sale description here: https://mytc.io/token-sale

Would you like us to PM you once the Bounty campaign is announced?

Thank you for the interest!

Yes, if you could PM me it would be great. Thank you!

Will do. Thank you!

You have a good preparation to start ICO.
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successfu

We're doing our best. Thank you!
We have scored another triumph in gaining trust with the media. Buzzfeed has listed mytime among the companies that help people monetize every single moment of their life. Given the great interest this topic arouses, the transition to time-based economy is around the corner.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/lynnjoesph/5-platforms-that-monetize-every-single-moment-of-y-2taqu?utm_term=.djJWgpr1B#.myZnBL3Dp
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
You have a good preparation to start ICO.
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successfu
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
I got a question, maybe I'm dumb and I didn't see it but which platform did you use to create your token(ETH,Qtum,ecc)?

MTT are generated in the Ethereum network and, if the mytime platform is launched, will be convertible within a period of three years from the platform launch, upon the holder’s application, into mytimecoins (MYTC) at a fixed rate of 1/60 pursuant to the terms of the smart contract. You can read more in the Token Sale description here: https://mytc.io/token-sale

Yes, if you could PM me it would be great. Thank you!

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

Hi,
if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only MyTimeCoin tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?

Hello, the user will be able to receive goods and services from our partners (internet services) that are integrated with mytime. Also, MTT will be tradeable on exchanges. Services will need to buy them in order to pay to their users. In this way, the currency will have high liquidity.
Activity: 476
Hi,
if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only MyTimeCoin tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?
Here's the answer to the most burning question from the community. We have published the Token Sale document! https://mytc.io/token-sale
Hi Dev,
Do I understand correctly your model: users will share their data with companies that will pay for its time? These data will be impersonal and will be stored in the blockchain?

Hi! This is not quite true. The user doesn't need to share any data. You just use a service that is integrated with mytime platform and receive cryptocurrency for it. For example, if Netflix integrates with mytime, you will get paid for watching movies and sitcoms. The only data we get is how much time you've spent in a particular service and how much it paid you. And yes, this data is impersonal. No personal data is collected and stored by the mytime platform.

You can learn more about mytime in our whitepaper: https://mytimecoin.github.io/whitepaper/whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 490
Hi Dev,
Do I understand correctly your model: users will share their data with companies that will pay for its time? These data will be impersonal and will be stored in the blockchain?
How are you going to record user time spent on different services? How are you going to track bots? These are the questions we are frequently asked at meetings and conferences. To make it clear, we have drawn up a disclaimer for you:

*We do not propose any ready-made economic models for businesses. We are developing a tool for businesses to increase the loyalty and LTV already now, and, ultimately - to determine the value of human time across industries. We equip businesses with new rules of the game, that allow competing for customers in the new economic dimension where time plays the lead.

*We are not going to determine the amount of time spent by people and what they were doing. This function remains with a party interested in a person’s time. Businesses have already learned how to track users’ time – there’re a lot of tools serving this purpose. What we do, is register payments made to compensate for the invested time, and use this information to build a new open economy.

*We won’t have our own bot tracking system for online services — services have learned how to distinguish, with sufficient accuracy, bots from real people among their audience. Instead, we’re creating a reputation mechanism that will reflect, in encrypted format, how much time and on what services a person spends. Reputation will help businesses find users fitting best their interests, and pay for the time of these particular users.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it.
Waiting for the bounty update.
Pages:
Jump to: