Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 3391 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Companies collecting and selling data (SSP, DSP)

Today, companies have learned to make the most of customer data in personalizing offers, targeting, and boosting loyalty. A most compelling tool here is programmatic buying — an automated auction-based system for targeted ads.

Programmatic operates on platforms representing interests of advertisers (DSP, demand selling platform) and site owners (SSP, supply selling platform). Both make use of DMP (data management platform) which allows storing, processing and segmenting data.

Companies gathering and supplying data:
• Raw data suppliers — sell raw data (for instance, histories of visits and likes).
• Processed data suppliers — buy data from RDA, process it and get look-a-like segments.
• Data exchange — provide their platform for data transmission to customers.

With mytime companies will be able to maximize the efficiency of data. Indeed, there’s no information so valuable as how people spend their time. Businesses will record data on user activities on their services in a blockchain, and then sell this information to other companies.
Can you tell me a bit more about Chronos protocol? by the way, a great name for a technologie. I like your irony Smiley

Thanks! Smiley
The protocol will be based on four main principles:
• A platform participant may pay for the time spent by another participant
using MYTC. Time is confirmed by payment, with entries made into the
public ledger. The cost of time will be further determined based on these
entries.
• A participant’s emission share is proportionate to the amount of MYTC it
uses to confirm the time invested by other participants.
• The reputation of a platform participant is derived from their transaction
history recorded in the ledger.
• Conflicts arising from selling one and the same time interval to different
participants are resolved at the protocol level.

You can read more in our whitepaper: https://mytimecoin.github.io/whitepaper/whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 126
Can you tell me a bit more about Chronos protocol? by the way, a great name for a technologie. I like your irony Smiley
And what other channels of communication do you have? Can you list them in one message for us?

Sure! I'll do even better - here's a link where those channels are already listed (facebook - twitter - telegram - reddit):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23889312

Also, you might be interested in our instagram - it's here: https://www.instagram.com/mytimecoin/
Activity: 52
Merit: 6
And what other channels of communication do you have? Can you list them in one message for us?
Hi guys! I see big potential in your idea! Hope everything goes well for you. I'll be checking news about bounty, will you post them on your web page?

Glad that you like it all! We'll be regularly posting news both here, on our site and opther info channels we have. Be sure to check it from time to time!
Activity: 23
Hi guys! I see big potential in your idea! Hope everything goes well for you. I'll be checking news about bounty, will you post them on your web page?
I saw ebay icon on your website, are you planning to cooperate wit them?

Can you please attach the screenshot?
I hope to hear some news tomorrow MYTIMECOIN. but where is the french translation?? I thing it should be extremely popular and successful.

There will be more translations in the future! Please stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 6
I hope to hear some news tomorrow MYTIMECOIN. but where is the french translation?? I thing it should be extremely popular and successful.
Activity: 154
I'd like to know how will you project benefit normal users. And when paying for my time will already be applied in services?

The idea is simple - you get paid for spending your time.
You can choose what you'd like to spend it on, based also on those rewards in MYTC that services you require are ready to provide for your time.

The first mytime applications are planned to be tested in Q2 2018. The public launch of mytime is scheduled for Q3 2018.

Thats sounds so simple..that I cant believe that..
Activity: 154
I saw ebay icon on your website, are you planning to cooperate wit them?
Activity: 12
Hi ! Im from Dubai so Id like to visit Unlock ico..will be glad to see you guys there
I'd like to know how will you project benefit normal users. And when paying for my time will already be applied in services?

The idea is simple - you get paid for spending your time.
You can choose what you'd like to spend it on, based also on those rewards in MYTC that services you require are ready to provide for your time.

The first mytime applications are planned to be tested in Q2 2018. The public launch of mytime is scheduled for Q3 2018.
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
Activity: 126
Oh, great, you have telegram channel! I'll probably join
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
And what about english-speaking telegram channel?
Do you have russia advanced telegramm channel?

Here's the link for you to our telegram channel: https://t.me/mytimecoin

How could you persuade us to invest? What are your advantages from others projects?

mytime is unique because it turns time into the cryptocurrency. MYTC is not just a coin. It is a tool for people to spend their time in a more efficient way, and for companies to attract new users. And it's just the tip of the iceberg - once this model is up and running, we're talking Big Data here - having access to user transaction profiles, companies may engage particular people.
Pages:
Jump to: