Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 19. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
I read this thread and now I'm confused because I thought that only translations bounty and the management fee was not paid. Now I see, nothing was paid. If they don't pay a dime I don't understand why is so quiet?

Lately, Envion has problems because of lawsuits and bounty payments are on hold. Already there is 10 pages more each day in bounty thread and people join groups and talk how to act further together against Envion.

I don't see bounty hunters screaming here "Tokenpay scammers" or unite to fight for payout. Only Jamal tries to make some noise but he has so much red paint in account together with a countless scam and bad bounty management accusations, that I'm not convinced at all to trust him.

Jamal bought large chunk if not all Tokenpay coins from bounty hunters before bounty distribution. Am I right?
That is why Tokenpay accused him of scam and why bounty hunters don't complain. Because most of them get paid from Jamal and now only he is losing a lot of money. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you need to real the whole OP right again. Look Jamal didn't even receive his tokens from referral program (he got the probably biggest Chinese investor) and I'm not talking about campaign management right now.
From that reasons that jamal was given as proof of being scammed by this Tokenpay Team its clear states that the team hasn't any counter to that proof's. Therefore, a common sense for all of this even jamal cheated or not it was clearly states that the Team is not willing to pay the bounty. I wonder how this TokenPay team continued and closing it that there is no bounty at all, so, does i didn't trust its team even how good project tokenpay is.
This is not good for both Tokenpay team and for bounty hunters, it's a big scammed and this might affect the growth of the project.
They should not underestimate the power of the bounty participants because they help promote the project to succeed but they can also campaign
against the project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I read this thread and now I'm confused because I thought that only translations bounty and the management fee was not paid. Now I see, nothing was paid. If they don't pay a dime I don't understand why is so quiet?

Lately, Envion has problems because of lawsuits and bounty payments are on hold. Already there is 10 pages more each day in bounty thread and people join groups and talk how to act further together against Envion.

I don't see bounty hunters screaming here "Tokenpay scammers" or unite to fight for payout. Only Jamal tries to make some noise but he has so much red paint in account together with a countless scam and bad bounty management accusations, that I'm not convinced at all to trust him.

Jamal bought large chunk if not all Tokenpay coins from bounty hunters before bounty distribution. Am I right?
That is why Tokenpay accused him of scam and why bounty hunters don't complain. Because most of them get paid from Jamal and now only he is losing a lot of money. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you need to real the whole OP right again. Look Jamal didn't even receive his tokens from referral program (he got the probably biggest Chinese investor) and I'm not talking about campaign management right now.
From that reasons that jamal was given as proof of being scammed by this Tokenpay Team its clear states that the team hasn't any counter to that proof's. Therefore, a common sense for all of this even jamal cheated or not it was clearly states that the Team is not willing to pay the bounty. I wonder how this TokenPay team continued and closing it that there is no bounty at all, so, does i didn't trust its team even how good project tokenpay is.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

Actually I also don't have receive tokenpay bounty reward, we already submit claim form and post our tpay address in our bitcointalk profile, I think because of bounty hunter direct asking about bounty in official telegram channel, I saw that

Tokenpay team said that jamalaezaz scam
Jamalaezaz told us tokenpay scam and don't paid bounty reward

so actually I don't know which one is true, I only know that my tpay wallet (install more than 3 month) still don't have any tokens

Let's try to reason logically. jamalaezaz itself did not receive a remuneration, and no one received it.
The team tokenpay blames, in that the spreadsheet has a mults. But in any company, it has. And this can not be the reason why not to pay all conscientious participants.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103

Actually I also don't have receive tokenpay bounty reward, we already submit claim form and post our tpay address in our bitcointalk profile, I think because of bounty hunter direct asking about bounty in official telegram channel, I saw that

Tokenpay team said that jamalaezaz scam
Jamalaezaz told us tokenpay scam and don't paid bounty reward

so actually I don't know which one is true, I only know that my tpay wallet (install more than 3 month) still don't have any tokens
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
You need to announce to the wider world that Tokenpay refused to pay all bounty promised and that this behavior will undoubtedly also affect would-be buyers of the Tokenpay coin.

If Tokenpay can swindle bounty participants, so can they easily dump on unknowing traders and investors.
^^ This logic right here is what I am down with. They won't care if we spam a thread or two, but letting the world know via twitter, reddit, medium, slack, discord, riot, and any other medium being used will go a long way!

BLATANT SCAM HERE, DON'T INVEST. IF YOU DO INVEST DYOR, BUT I ASSURE YOU IT IS BAD.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
You need to announce to the wider world that Tokenpay refused to pay all bounty promised and that this behavior will undoubtedly also affect would-be buyers of the Tokenpay coin.

If Tokenpay can swindle bounty participants, so can they easily dump on unknowing traders and investors.
It's really dangerous, there are other amounts, much more. If the team has turned into a zombie, from the means for hunters, then what to say about higher means. Investors and traders must understand the dangers they face.
I think that if there is a hard time for the project, then the team will not fight for their project. They will just merge everything. This behavior is a bad sign.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
we still believe in you and will continue to support you, because we believe in this you are not guilty, should all think logically if jamalaezaz cheating should be from the first. in this case the tokenpay party that I'm sure is guilty
Even if the manager is cheating it's still not right that we are not getting paid, they have to find ways to pay for the work of their supporters.
The issue between the manager and the team are between them so participants should not be blame, honestly I only believe based on the evidence
and jamal here have shown their convo messages but the team keep silent.

Because they are the real scammers.. they had no plan to pay the bounties from starting. but as long as their ICO was active they kept silent and stayed nice and polite with us and always say they'll pay bounties.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
we still believe in you and will continue to support you, because we believe in this you are not guilty, should all think logically if jamalaezaz cheating should be from the first. in this case the tokenpay party that I'm sure is guilty
Even if the manager is cheating it's still not right that we are not getting paid, they have to find ways to pay for the work of their supporters.
The issue between the manager and the team are between them so participants should not be blame, honestly I only believe based on the evidence
and jamal here have shown their convo messages but the team keep silent.
Activity: 1092
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It sad to see that almost nobody cares the fact that project scammed so much money! (Especially Bounty Hunters!)

jamalaezaz please Pin this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tokenpay-charity-bounty-program-help-us-to-raise-voice-against-tokenpay-scam-3627082 to the top of first post. It will attract more people to our problem!

what can we do if bounty hunters themselves don't care for thir payments.. I am doingmy best. trying to expose this scam as much as possible. but I alone cannot do that much thing. I need people support. at least those people who got scammed along me should get paid.

Jamal please have you got more options how to promote that scam from Tokenpay dev team? I'm interested if you have got only reporting their telegram channel in plans.
Activity: 296
Im up for anything. Ive been banned from telegram but can post to social media.
copper member
It sad to see that almost nobody cares the fact that project scammed so much money! (Especially Bounty Hunters!)

jamalaezaz please Pin this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tokenpay-charity-bounty-program-help-us-to-raise-voice-against-tokenpay-scam-3627082 to the top of first post. It will attract more people to our problem!

what can we do if bounty hunters themselves don't care for thir payments.. I am doingmy best. trying to expose this scam as much as possible. but I alone cannot do that much thing. I need people support. at least those people who got scammed along me should get paid.
Activity: 364

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It is a pity that there is not any news. All the same I would very much like to get my tokens. I did not expect such a situation from the company, they do poorly
I understand you.
But we must remember that bad pilots will not fly far (if not wil change). And I would not want to get on this flight.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
It is a pity that there is not any news. All the same I would very much like to get my tokens. I did not expect such a situation from the company, they do poorly

I doubt that we will ever get our coins! When I sent a request to the manager - he simply ignored it, and then just deleted me from the Telegram group! I did a video on this project and invited several partners who bought the coins, but did not receive anything for their purchase! I think that the developers will be rewarded according to their merits, nothing in this world happens without a trace!
Activity: 672
copper member
The campaign against TokenPay seems to be working. The value has decreased most that 50% since the participants of the bounty campaign started going against them for not paying out the bounty and referral rewards. Currently around $3.8 per TPAY. I glad that I sold when I did. It never gets better. The team always come up with fake partnership news.

if they don't pay us they'll surely face more problems in future.. what happened to CentraCard and Hashcard owners. they should not forget that.. underestimating the  community and early supporters is not a joke.
Pages:
Jump to: