Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 22. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Let's punish these scammers so that they understand that it is worth fulfilling their obligations, and other companies were not allowed to do the same! By the way, I was also blocked in telegrams for the question of generosity!
Activity: 271
Merit: 1

this  thread is a perfect example of the use case for using trustless bounties enabled by SETHER

https://sether.com/platform-features/

Transparent Expense Tracking
By providing a budget, tasks and a timeline, all the payments on the platform become traceable, and all the recipients receive their money automatically upon the completion of their task. The Blockchain is completely transparent, allowing a clear view of who gets paid, and for what. The Smart Contract budget pool also stands as a guarantee that you are able to pay the amount owed towards the provider, while ensuring you also get your end of the deal.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I tried to talk to "Danny Community Manager" in telegram, but she is not responding, they refuse to give tokens to everyone? even the translators? Because  those guys are the one who worked the most, and their work can be checked easily.
What do you think of their actions? Some who'd ask that matter in the telegram was been kick and they try to avoid any topics about the bounty. If they don't wanna pay we cant do anything about it as if they change their mind they will not say any reasons but they will do a move to pay the bounty participants.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I tried to talk to "Danny Community Manager" in telegram, but she is not responding, they refuse to give tokens to everyone? even the translators? Because  those guys are the one who worked the most, and their work can be checked easily.
Translations was also one of their excuse to not pay the bounties..
Fruitbastek was the responsible for hiring and completing the translations. but he took a month for few languages and didn't got all translations.. that was the first thing which gave Derek and his team to blame our management . fruitbasket himself took 0.5 BTC advance and ran away. and left us all in trouble.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
copper member
I just want to know... Did somebody try to ask them about the whole situation on their telegram group?

they are not even ready to talk about it.. if I am wrong they have to proof me wrong. their only excuse is that I (Jamal) added his own wallets in spreadsheets . but the fact is that is just a excuse to not pay the bounties...

the whole wallet submission bullshit was started by Derek him self. when we agreed for bounty managment. we clearly discussed that matter and they said they'll send everyone's payment to their ICO dashboard. but when bounty finished they started making none sense excuses to keep delay the payments. collecting user's wallet was also one of their excuse. if they want they could paid everyone to their ICO dashboard..

and when I collected users wallets they added another lame excuse that I've cheated with spreadsheet and entered my own wallets agains everyone.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
i try to ask them about bounty in telegram, twitter, and facebook, they not answering. what you do mate???where is  the office?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I just want to know... Did somebody try to ask them about the whole situation on their telegram group?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's a shame that even this awful team can make  big money on ICO. Using people as they wish then refuse paying them. I would never go with a project like this

The TokenPay team should be ashamed of themselves. There are more better ways to deal with this issues but they choose to follow the easy way out and cancelled the bounty after everything and now Everyone's been banned for asking it in TG channel which is also wrong. I don't really see a way how people who got caught in the middle of this can get the team to pay especially now that they're thinking of sharing it amongst themselves.

Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It's a shame that even this awful team can make  big money on ICO. Using people as they wish then refuse paying them. I would never go with a project like this
We can not give up the reward. This will be a bad example for other developers.
It is necessary either to achieve payment, or make every effort to pervasive attack  on this project, to the before sending letters to exchangers where the coin is located, with the provision of evidence of fraud. A large number of letters can have, a strong negative impact, for the release of the coin from the exchanger.
But the jamalaezaz proposes to start with the Telegram. I think that this is a good idea, which, perhaps, will positively affect the developers, and they will have brains.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
copper member
Is this a coin with its own chain? I see that it says POS so I'm guessing it's on its own chain.

I know this bounty and I'm not expected this problem. What can we do? Any suggestion? I want to this money!

read the whole instructions here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tokenpay-charity-bounty-program-help-us-to-raise-voice-against-tokenpay-scam-3627082

this is the first guide of our road to payment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Is this a coin with its own chain? I see that it says POS so I'm guessing it's on its own chain.

I know this bounty and I'm not expected this problem. What can we do? Any suggestion? I want to this money!
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
That is not fear, first of all they delayed it, after introduced the forms, asked us to put tpay address in our profiles, what's next, give my shoe size lol?...

Procrastination is never good, I remember the same thing with Centra Tech, look where they are now. Should I say jail or prison...
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I was a member of the company's bounty on Twitter and Facebook. I agree that hunters need to raise a fuss about this fraud and restore justice. This is not acceptable, we can not just leave it.
copper member
Such an untrustworthy project is not going to stay here. It will definitely be eliminated unless you regroup and make the right measures.

Yes, but just look at their telegram group - they just don't care about the bounty campaign right now.

you're just focusing on the bounty.  I invested in tpay with my own hard cash, and already got profit more than what i invested. If you keep on bounty there bounty that instead of focusing the great opportunity tpay has to offer specially now they already acquired the bank, then my friend you will feel sorry when price hit 100usd in few months from now Smiley

investors are earning profit because of us (marketors) if we didn't marketed the project and didn't spreaded the awareness then tokenpay would never be in this place where it is is now..  I myself brought a Grand 30 BTC investment for tokenpay from a Big chinese company (you can see the details in first page) that was the biggest contribution in tokenpay ICO (as of I know) but they scammed me for referral bonus..
and managing bounty program and working for bounties is not a easy work. even some tasks are small but some tasks are very big like translation whitepapers, writing articles making videos..
and they didn't paid  anything for them. and still you are saying we should forget them and buy tpay from our own money? you are a none sense then.

This is an outrageous situation. I'm hard to believe that the developers of this project can be such a animals. I think that the hunters need to make maximum efforts to illuminate this insolent deception. Hunters should become nightmares for developers of this project. If hunters respect themselves.  If hunters do not respect themselves, if they agree that they are a rags, about which anyone can wipe their feet, then can leave all as it is.

this is exactly what I want from all scammed bounty participants to do..
I started this Campaign here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tokenpay-charity-bounty-program-help-us-to-raise-voice-against-tokenpay-scam-3627082

I want everyone to join me in this campaign and help me to raise voice against these scammers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Such an untrustworthy project is not going to stay here. It will definitely be eliminated unless you regroup and make the right measures.

Yes, but just look at their telegram group - they just don't care about the bounty campaign right now.

you're just focusing on the bounty.  I invested in tpay with my own hard cash, and already got profit more than what i invested. If you keep on bounty there bounty that instead of focusing the great opportunity tpay has to offer specially now they already acquired the bank, then my friend you will feel sorry when price hit 100usd in few months from now Smiley

investors are earning profit because of us (marketors) if we didn't marketed the project and didn't spreaded the awareness then tokenpay would never be in this place where it is is now..  I myself brought a Grand 30 BTC investment for tokenpay from a Big chinese company (you can see the details in first page) that was the biggest contribution in tokenpay ICO (as of I know) but they scammed me for referral bonus..
and managing bounty program and working for bounties is not a easy work. even some tasks are small but some tasks are very big like translation whitepapers, writing articles making videos..
and they didn't paid  anything for them. and still you are saying we should forget them and buy tpay from our own money? you are a none sense then.

This is an outrageous situation. I'm hard to believe that the developers of this project can be such a animals. I think that the hunters need to make maximum efforts to illuminate this insolent deception. Hunters should become nightmares for developers of this project. If hunters respect themselves.  If hunters do not respect themselves, if they agree that they are a rags, about which anyone can wipe their feet, then can leave all as it is.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
How did developers reacted to bounty issue?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

It looks like he don't know how exactly the whole crypto ecosystem is working right now. I know that some mistakes may be done but if you want your project to be very big (100USD per 1 TPAY) do you really keep up with not paying for bounty campaign and 30BTC investment referral fee? I think I know the answer right now Smiley
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
It's been finalised that each and every projects may turn their voice in onwards and taking advantage of jamal red rating.
As i saw that was another thing with this, they can hire jamal in every project and its up to them if they will pay or not since the bounty manager will be much closely untrustworthy because of his red tags. Tokenpay team is greedy because they saw a big return and profit with their project so it will be easy for them to forget the bounty like the investors who doesn't care for this bounty hunters that promotes the project. If the tokenpay will drop its price below ico i am sure they will be the one who will say it was scam. How reality and this things are funny  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: