Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 14. (Read 60404 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Hey fellahs anyone know where i can find more info on this issue, in the ICO stage i used the default address in the website from my windows wallet and then got the email about creating a new wallet address but it wouldn't update in the bar on the website, so in tun after the ico i still cant find out if im hooped with not getting my coins. Anyone know more about this/ thanks!!
I think you should raise your concern on their ANN thread if they have an active one now.
This thread is solely for bounty hunters who are not paid for their work and actually we have a problem here so I can't be confident your problem will be solve easily, but just try.
he's asking for more information about this issue. not about project and it's ann thread..  
and BTW. this is the official ANN thread. which I changed when they turned into scam.

any news regarding this issue?
when they will pay bounty hunter?
so the tpay not going to pay bounty hunter the payment the they should received?

so far no any update.. whenever a new update come I'll post it here first. thanks.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Hey fellahs anyone know where i can find more info on this issue, in the ICO stage i used the default address in the website from my windows wallet and then got the email about creating a new wallet address but it wouldn't update in the bar on the website, so in tun after the ico i still cant find out if im hooped with not getting my coins. Anyone know more about this/ thanks!!
I think you should raise your concern on their ANN thread if they have an active one now.
This thread is solely for bounty hunters who are not paid for their work and actually we have a problem here so I can't be confident your problem will be solve easily, but just try.
he's asking for more information about this issue. not about project and it's ann thread..  
and BTW. this is the official ANN thread. which I changed when they turned into scam.

so the tpay not going to pay bounty hunter the payment the they should received?

I think Jamal the manager cannot answer this because AFAIK the team is not communicating with him anymore.
The chance of getting paid is very low but still we should not loss our hope because I believe they will realize that what they are doing is wrong.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
But people can't realise that this is an official ANN thread because the link to announcement thread is changed by Tokenpay dev team on coinmarketcap tpay website.
copper member
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This case is complicated. First of all, I don't understand why any project hires member with a reputation like Jamal has for a bounty management. This is like asking for trouble or they did it on purpose. Tokenpay hired Jamal because it is easy to accuse him of scam because of his bad reputation. I don't know if this is the case but looks like. I have few questions to better understand this situation.

Why such a big project like Tokenpay hire member with such a bad reputation?
Why bounty hunters join such a bounty campaign managed by an untrusted member?
Why there is no other scam thread started by united bounty hunters against Tokenpay?
Why didn't they pay to bounty hunters if Jamal is a scammer? What is the exact explanation?
Why bounty hunters don't look for help by BTT staff or established high rank members?
Thank you, for your good sense I am one of the affected bounty hunters. The TokenPay Bounty campaign was my second bounty I had no experience, nor what it meant to join a Bounty campaign led by a Bounty manager with "bad reputation".

Until May 1, I had hope of receiving my reward because I received an email from TokenPay indicating that they would take control to give us our TPAY. And on May 23 I learned from one of the TokenPay administrators on Telegram that we would not receive the reward according to this message from the Administrators.
We were denied many times that we did not ask about bounty because we would be banned. And since then we have not had advances. Only this thread to demonstrate our discontent.

If they already detect that 90% of accounts belong to jamal , then why they are not paying remaining 10% people ? Tokenpay team is lying as per me.

Moreover if they think 90% accounts belongs to him, why don't they ask for KYC to bounty hunters ?

I asked about the same thing already here in the thread but.. no answer. Somebody signalized that they might not pay that 10% people because of too many negative comments about the project in that thread, but for me it is highly unlikely - if they want to pay, why just not pay and roll out further the project.

In May, the Tokenpay team stated that they found 70% of fake accounts)) I look, for the time that I do not follow the project, the number has grown from 70% to 90%)) Well done! Cool! This is an indicator of your prestige!  I wonder what kind of feedback the team wanted if they behaved improperly? People worked for you in your bounty. And no matter how it happened (the fraudulent actions of the manager) the work was done and you got fame! The team simply could take a spreadsheet and ask everyone to pass KYC !   In my opinion, scammers will be eliminated immediately! What is so difficult about this?   Huh But, as we see, for the team, money is more important than respect for people, prestige and reputation.
KYC will be best for this. Yeah, but for me there must be a reason to not doing that - bounty tokens/coins may be already burned or distributed through some people don't know even which ones.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
If you want to get free TokenPay!!!!! buy it and staking this only way  Grin

People's here spend months of work to promote tokenpay, they not getting it free nor want it free.
One day you will understand after you spend months of work and the bounty manager and the boss keep blaming each other for the payment. At the end of the day both of them get benefits from others people pain.

Let's focus on the topic and the problem, the thing is they are not paying the bounty participants and that problem has to be solve.
We can buy if we want, but getting our reward for our work is a major thing that we are fighting to here to receive.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
If you want to get free TokenPay!!!!! buy it and staking this only way  Grin

People's here spend months of work to promote tokenpay, they not getting it free nor want it free.
One day you will understand after you spend months of work and the bounty manager and the boss keep blaming each other for the payment. At the end of the day both of them get benefits from others people pain.
Activity: 52
This is why i never receive any coins on the airdrop, they never distribute anything when i saw they have already a price.

What a shitshow.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
TokenPay got a partnership with Litecoin. I know the team messed up by cancelling the bounty program but I'm a holder and it's a good thing for me. I did participate in the bounty program but it appears to be a thing of the past now because the TokenPay team has moved on from bounty related issues and concerns. They recently launched an ambassador program and I'm sure they'll use part of our bounty allocation to fund it.

nonesens, we got scammed because of people like you.  you think that will be fair if they use our money to fund their ambassador program.? that funds are ours. and we should get that..
whatever they do with their project. they'll never move from bounty related issues.. I will never allow them to move.

I was part of the bounty program too so I lost a significant of amount too. Not like It's my fault. I invested in it during the ico and supported the bounty programs. But I didn't get paid right? I only said they might use money to fund their new ambassador program. If you have a problem, take it up with the TokenPay guys.

copper member
TokenPay got a partnership with Litecoin. I know the team messed up by cancelling the bounty program but I'm a holder and it's a good thing for me. I did participate in the bounty program but it appears to be a thing of the past now because the TokenPay team has moved on from bounty related issues and concerns. They recently launched an ambassador program and I'm sure they'll use part of our bounty allocation to fund it.

nonesens, we got scammed because of people like you.  you think that will be fair if they use our money to fund their ambassador program.? that funds are ours. and we should get that..
whatever they do with their project. they'll never move from bounty related issues.. I will never allow them to move.

how did you even got scammed if you just do the bounty? did you even invest?
they have great works to do efin litecoin partnership and verge partnership and tokensuise so whats with the bitterness?
TPAY also got dumped as low as $2 way below ICO if you bought some you already have profits.
how did you get scam if you just did some bounties goodness
Scamming someone's payment is not a scam?
scam is a scam dude.. we have worked for them and they refused to pay us. so it's an equal scam as scamming ICO investors.

working for an ICO and investing in an ICO is  same..

you can't say they did not scam us.. read the first post before.
Activity: 36
It is very good to cancel the bounty program Because was stupid and too much
Moon soon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

how did you even got scammed if you just do the bounty? did you even invest?
they have great works to do efin litecoin partnership and verge partnership and tokensuise so whats with the bitterness?
TPAY also got dumped as low as $2 way below ICO if you bought some you already have profits.
how did you get scam if you just did some bounties goodness
copper member

Activity: 504
Merit: 107
This case is complicated. First of all, I don't understand why any project hires member with a reputation like Jamal has for a bounty management. This is like asking for trouble or they did it on purpose. Tokenpay hired Jamal because it is easy to accuse him of scam because of his bad reputation. I don't know if this is the case but looks like. I have few questions to better understand this situation.

Why there is no other scam thread started by united bounty hunters against Tokenpay?
Why didn't they pay to bounty hunters if Jamal is a scammer? What is the exact explanation?
Why bounty hunters don't look for help by BTT staff or established high rank members?
Thank you, for your good sense I am one of the affected bounty hunters. The TokenPay Bounty campaign was my second bounty I had no experience, nor what it meant to join a Bounty campaign led by a Bounty manager with "bad reputation".

Until May 1, I had hope of receiving my reward because I received an email from TokenPay indicating that they would take control to give us our TPAY. And on May 23 I learned from one of the TokenPay administrators on Telegram that we would not receive the reward according to this message from the Administrators.
We were denied many times that we did not ask about bounty because we would be banned. And since then we have not had advances. Only this thread to demonstrate our discontent.

If they already detect that 90% of accounts belong to jamal , then why they are not paying remaining 10% people ? Tokenpay team is lying as per me.

Moreover if they think 90% accounts belongs to him, why don't they ask for KYC to bounty hunters ?

I asked about the same thing already here in the thread but.. no answer. Somebody signalized that they might not pay that 10% people because of too many negative comments about the project in that thread, but for me it is highly unlikely - if they want to pay, why just not pay and roll out further the project.

In May, the Tokenpay team stated that they found 70% of fake accounts)) I look, for the time that I do not follow the project, the number has grown from 70% to 90%)) Well done! Cool! This is an indicator of your prestige!  I wonder what kind of feedback the team wanted if they behaved improperly? People worked for you in your bounty. And no matter how it happened (the fraudulent actions of the manager) the work was done and you got fame! The team simply could take a spreadsheet and ask everyone to pass KYC !   In my opinion, scammers will be eliminated immediately! What is so difficult about this?   Huh But, as we see, for the team, money is more important than respect for people, prestige and reputation.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
this nonsense still alive?
why dont you just buy? it already dipped at $2.
We will never buy because it has scammed us, if we will be able to receive our bounty then that is good but as of this moment
the reputation of the coin is not good, maybe one of the reasons why it has dipped is because the community knows about the scam accusation.
I don't buy any of this coin as well because i have no trust on its team they are greedy. The price dip because of the market and the scammed bounty has no direct effect on it many of them didn't care about us who helped to promote this tokenpay and it is useless now to talk more about them it will not changed and they will not pay the bounty whatever we do.
Pages:
Jump to: