Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 24. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Wow, things are kind of crazy around tokenpay. How did developers reacted to bounty issue?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
this is totally unethic and they mock their partners by creating another bounty campaign without paying the first. I do not understand people joining this bounty campaign. This team did not pay their first bounties, cryptocurrency community have to take action against this type of teams.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
On which exchanges can I buy a token? According to the description, in the third quarter, if I'm not mistaken.I watched the ICO in December, but did not participate in it because the schedule was uncertain.
who told you to buy tpay??its a scammmer team
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
On which exchanges can I buy a token? According to the description, in the third quarter, if I'm not mistaken.I watched the ICO in December, but did not participate in it because the schedule was uncertain.
Activity: 826
we want out hard earned.i added tpay wallet in my btt profile more than 3 months ago and still waitting .i have my worked proof
pay us our hard earned token
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello, I have purchased 530 TPay Tokens in december 2017 during public sale, I have submitted my wallet address in 1st week of March, but I havent received my tokens yet. I created a support case they asked me to send the purchase screenshot very next day, after I send the screenshot no one is responding. Its been more than two weeks. Can any one confirm when should I receive my tokens, I am worried.. Please help

That is another thing we wanted to do differently. I mean, why having things such as crowdsale smart contracts and not using them? If you invest in our ICO you immediately get your INNBC Tokens in your wallet. No registration needed. You just need Metamask with Myetherwallet imported into it, click on contribute, sign the transaction, and you get your INNBC Tokens right away.

We wanted everything to be straightforward for our customers.

Hello can you please help me how this process works, I am not sure what is INNBC Tokens, but the tokens are showing in my Tokenpay account, I spent 2000$ during ICO, till now they haven't distribute to my wallet, and no response for mails/support tickets
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Hi. guys.. I have added some more screenshot proofs in the first post.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
because Derek and His Team is  one of those so many scammers who raised Millions of Dollars in ICOs.

and you are one of the many that helps them doing so Smiley
Activity: 686
Sad to hear to hear this, that we've been exploited. How can Investors trust this kind of project if those people behind it are untrustworthy and greedy? I believe in Karma so good luck to them.

I can't believe that they have collected over 2000 BTC during in the ICO, after that refuse to pay the bounty, and re-open the new bounty, new ANN thread, another ICO or more, 
liars, and scammer, no investors will trust this scam project anymore.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Sad to hear to hear this, that we've been exploited. How can Investors trust this kind of project if those people behind it are untrustworthy and greedy? I believe in Karma so good luck to them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I am so lucking to not joined this bounty program. I usually check the project review carefully before joining the bounty campaign... And I always join the bounty program that managed by famous & professional team, such as Krypital group
copper member
a successful project with the achievement of ico 2123 btc was not paying prizes for the campaign participants. it is unfortunately unfortunate, but tpay can be traded in exchange. is there no other solution for the rewards to be paid by the developer?

there is no other solutions. the only solution is to boycott them in every social media and crypto platform. report their groups and websites. report them in exchange and coinmarketcap. when they start getting blacklisted and banned from every platforms then they'll realize whatever they've done with Community was worst for themselves too.

I have started the first round of reporting them in Telegram.. Here you Can join us in the protest against this scam: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tokenpay-charity-bounty-program-help-us-to-raise-voice-against-tokenpay-scam-3627082
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
a successful project with the achievement of ico 2123 btc was not paying prizes for the campaign participants. it is unfortunately unfortunate, but tpay can be traded in exchange. is there no other solution for the rewards to be paid by the developer?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
recently i say if token pay is big scammer in telegram group and suddenly i can't access tokenpay group..wkwkwk i'm blocked Grin
keep spirit jamalaezaz. i'm beside you.
the same with me.After I asked about the payment in telegram group, the tokenpay even delete me. Danny also blame bounty manager .. I'm so confused which one is wrong.
just read the first thread.. I have posted all the evidences. which  are enough to    show the proof who is wrong and wo is correct.
With that they look more suspicious and they have really no intentions to pay the bounties some of its community members have no sympathy for us who promote the tokenpay i didn't expect any from them but instead they make us more like nothing on that telegram to ask or talk about the bounty. Its a clear scam and they didn't even show any of the whole reasons that they pointing out wherein jamal cheats and not them.
Activity: 301
Merit: 0
me im alsoo didnt payed on signature campaign they emailed me replying this ticket is closed while im still didnt payed
copper member
recently i say if token pay is big scammer in telegram group and suddenly i can't access tokenpay group..wkwkwk i'm blocked Grin
the same with me.After I asked about the payment in telegram group, the tokenpay even delete me. Danny also blame bounty manager .. I'm so confused which one is wrong.
just read the first thread.. I have posted all the evidences. which  are enough to    show the proof who is wrong and wo is correct.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Everyone. Here is the Real New TokenPay Bounty Program:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3627082.new#new
 Common Join us here and help us to raise voice against these scammers who raised 30 Million $ but can't pay even 1% of their sold coins for bounty participants who actually helped them in their ICO.

Grin Grin Grin Grin I WILL REPORT Them..
copper member
Everyone. Here is the Real New TokenPay Bounty Program:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3627082.new#new
 Common Join us here and help us to raise voice against these scammers who raised 30 Million $ but can't pay even 1% of their sold coins for bounty participants who actually helped them in their ICO.

copper member

Either it is a fake thread. opened by a irrelevant or either it is their game plan..
someboday tell me what kind of retard are they? do they think people will join the same bounty program again after scamming one ? LOL

Anyway. guys Be ready I am started the Real TokenPay Bounty Program now.
Pages:
Jump to: