Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 25. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
recently i say if token pay is big scammer in telegram group and suddenly i can't access tokenpay group..wkwkwk i'm blocked Grin
keep spirit jamalaezaz. i'm beside you.
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
if there wasn't so much fake entry in spreadsheet they would have no reason to refuse pay the bounty.
jamal or "jamal team" gave them the ammo to shoot us

That right, both parties guilty..

So it's confirmed that the tokenpay team will not pay the bounty participants then? I think this is really unfair for the legit bounty participants..
I hope they could at least think something out about this and make it fair for both parties. As for me, I only joined for few weeks therefore it won't really affect me especially since I'm just member ranked. But for those legit users with higher ranks who wasted their time into this campaign? it must be really sucks if they aren't getting paid.

@TokenPay Team : Please be fair, if you can't even solve this little issue then how we know you are going to deliver your promises in the future?
right now they don't care about us (bounty participants) but when we all become together and start striking them in every platform. then they'll realize how worst is underestimating the power of common man.
soon I'll run a new bounty program to raise voice against them and blacklist them on every platform.
Yes indeed we must be together to report the problem to the TPay platform so that everyone knows how bad the Tokenpay project and the fraud they are doing, so that those who want to join in exchange can wapada with tokenpay team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Do the people who collected millions of dollars, it is greedy to pay bounty hunters their earned tokens? What's wrong with this world...

For them main problem could be a higher than ICO price and low liquidity exchange (low volume) so when many bounty tokens are sold in the short period of time it is going to cause a huge price dump. All in all the higher price drop is going to be cause by the whole scam action but you know TPAY team know better.. or not  Huh

Sorry but that's not the case my friend. It is alsmost 3 month as all supporters are not being paid, they had enough time to be listed. Many ICOs are coming with the same problems after listing on exchanges and it is ONLY THEIR issue not to create proper liquidity for their asset and secure their ICO investors. Because many of those ICO investors know their project because of supporters and bounty hunters. There no any other way around.

PS: If you are a man, act like a man. If you said something do it. Basics!
Yes, that was THEIR issue but that how crypto ecosystem works - you get money everything is okay but when you need to pay for that like in bounty there is a problem with that. Right now probably TPAY team didn't understand how big the problem is now.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
if there wasn't so much fake entry in spreadsheet they would have no reason to refuse pay the bounty.

So it's confirmed that the tokenpay team will not pay the bounty participants then? I think this is really unfair for the legit bounty participants..
I hope they could at least think something out about this and make it fair for both parties. As for me, I only joined for few weeks therefore it won't really affect me especially since I'm just member ranked. But for those legit users with higher ranks who wasted their time into this campaign? it must be really sucks if they aren't getting paid.

@TokenPay Team : Please be fair, if you can't even solve this little issue then how we know you are going to deliver your promises in the future?
right now they don't care about us (bounty participants) but when we all become together and start striking them in every platform. then they'll realize how worst is underestimating the power of common man.
soon I'll run a new bounty program to raise voice against them and blacklist them on every platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

If they wanted to pay, it is not rocket science to figure out the legit bounty participants from the fake. The truth is that they are simply greedy scammers!
There are many ways to check, for example, look at the accounts on the forum and see if there is a wallet address, it was their demand. If there was a desire, they could easily check
Activity: 235
Merit: 100

If they wanted to pay, it is not rocket science to figure out the legit bounty participants from the fake. The truth is that they are simply greedy scammers!
Activity: 6

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Activity: 6
so, bounty participants are not paid? they seem afraid to talk to the group. I was blocked in their group for asking this question .

They already said in group, THEY WILL NOT PAY BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS, AND WHEN YOU ASK FOR IT IN GROUP, THEY WILL KICK YOU OUT OF GROUP.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
What is the end of story? Or is it still going on?

What should we (Bounty Participants) do? Lets SPAM their Telegram/Twitter/Facebook with negative feedbacks then!

Telegram:
https://t.me/joinchat/GgZih0NrYt2F11oXwQ11Cg

Twitter:
https://www.twitter.com/tokenpay

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/tokenpay

You should show your anger i think, as far as i can see this process is very badly managed, hopefully you'll get your shares.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
What is the end of story? Or is it still going on?

What should we (Bounty Participants) do? Lets SPAM their Telegram/Twitter/Facebook with negative feedbacks then!

Telegram:
https://t.me/joinchat/GgZih0NrYt2F11oXwQ11Cg

Twitter:
https://www.twitter.com/tokenpay

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/tokenpay
Activity: 163
Good afternoon. For the bounty program I understand not getting paid? What the deception! Of course, people have done their job for thank you!
Activity: 79
so, bounty participants are not paid? they seem afraid to talk to the group. I was blocked in their group for asking this question .

In fact, they are not willing to see Bounty participants to be Token share holders.
that is why they are acting like wolves in sheep skin.
Removing Bounty members from telegram group will not end this campaign against TokenPay.
Activity: 79
I'm so confused with the email sent 6 days before. Didn't fill the new sheet for tokenpay wallet address coz I don't know what number I was on the old sheet as its been closed already. I hope I still get my rewards.

one day, i received a mail from, Danny, their comunity manager, asking to submit the wallet address. I did.
after a few days, again there was a mail saying that Now there is a new wallet sheet so do not fill the old form anymore.
Firstly, they said the new sheet will be open to public within two days although the new submission form was live.
Who created this new wallet submission form and sheet?? Of course Danny did. But they never made it public.
Later, Danny uttered in Telegram Group that they will not pay a single Bounty member.
Actually it was their intention not to pay us, So they kept delaying.
Activity: 132
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
I'm so confused with the email sent 6 days before. Didn't fill the new sheet for tokenpay wallet address coz I don't know what number I was on the old sheet as its been closed already. I hope I still get my rewards.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Do the people who collected millions of dollars, it is greedy to pay bounty hunters their earned tokens? What's wrong with this world...

For them main problem could be a higher than ICO price and low liquidity exchange (low volume) so when many bounty tokens are sold in the short period of time it is going to cause a huge price dump. All in all the higher price drop is going to be cause by the whole scam action but you know TPAY team know better.. or not  Huh

Sorry but that's not the case my friend. It is alsmost 3 month as all supporters are not being paid, they had enough time to be listed. Many ICOs are coming with the same problems after listing on exchanges and it is ONLY THEIR issue not to create proper liquidity for their asset and secure their ICO investors. Because many of those ICO investors know their project because of supporters and bounty hunters. There no any other way around.

PS: If you are a man, act like a man. If you said something do it. Basics!
Pages:
Jump to: