Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 27. (Read 60404 times)

copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 7
Here my advice is clear, if they think jamalaezaz was cheated with them. They need to show proof, I mean of course something they saw in the spreadsheet which was sent by jamalaezaz. If they can't show us proof they need to paid us because we worked for this campaign and patience for long time but not anymore. They can't tell anything which type of think rounding in their mind.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Well Jamal, full respect for your person and please keep us updated about what is going on the line TokenPay team and bounty management team.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
I've already submitted with the android wallet address. Should I need to make a new desktop wallet again.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
was about to buy tpay two weeks ago but I was late and the price went up so fast i only bought a little.

so should we stick a fork in tpay or wait it out?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Hi, friend ..
I think we should find a solution to solve the problem that hit
TokenPay, what is the purpose of their TEAM, so they act so "
if indeed there are factors we do not want we must act decisively. Undecided

the only solution is to get our payment. otherwise tokenpay will be spread everywhere as a scam.. I have talked with some News platform. they'll soon publish about this scam attempts.. I hope once media and press start covering this.. tokenpay team will be forced to do something.
Activity: 378
Hi, friend ..
I think we should find a solution to solve the problem that hit
TokenPay, what is the purpose of their TEAM, so they act so "
if indeed there are factors we do not want we must act decisively. Undecided
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
with an unreasonable reason the tokenpay team cancels out of pocket for a Bounty campaign. In the absence of a bounty hunter behind this project, it will surely succeed and I'm sure if there is no help from Bounty campaign TokenPay certainly will not succeed this project. which is very strange when Bounty hunter asked Bounty problem in telegram but they TokenPay team by deliberately removing member who always ask when his distribution.

Yeah i got banned too. What a joke. We should file a lawsuit on their shitcoin.
I think we need to talk about their fraud in all social networks so that people know and stay away.
Activity: 296
with an unreasonable reason the tokenpay team cancels out of pocket for a Bounty campaign. In the absence of a bounty hunter behind this project, it will surely succeed and I'm sure if there is no help from Bounty campaign TokenPay certainly will not succeed this project. which is very strange when Bounty hunter asked Bounty problem in telegram but they TokenPay team by deliberately removing member who always ask when his distribution.

Yeah i got banned too. What a joke. We should file a lawsuit on their shitcoin.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
I think for now we must action bro. Not only talk about tpay scam in here. Example made a thread about tpay scam in many forum or comment on exchange dont buy this token or else so that for the next time no more scam project like this
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Road Map

1: Posting Proofs and Screenshots.
2: Press and News Publications and Public Awareness About Tokenpay's 1 Million $ Scam.
3: A Charity bounty program to Support the 2000 Scammed Users. with help of that Bounty program. we'll Raise our voice against tokenpay scam in entire Crypto Community and let everyone know what they've done with us.
3: Blacklisting from Exchanges and Coinmarketcap.
4: Sending Mass Emails to Verge Team, Tpay's Advisory Group and TokenPay's other partners and request them to boycott Tokenpay untill they Refund the Scammed Coins.
4: Filing a Case in FBI and other American and Chines Agencies about this blatant Scam.

That's an Real face and Road Map of TokenPay and i will make sure it will be vastly spreaded to social media like facebook and twitter. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
I think this is a problem between them, and we are the victims. for that we must be able to hold back, not to interfere, let them finish .. let alone violate each other, we better just wait how the end of the problem solving.
it is not just a problem between me and tokenpay team. it is a problem of the entired Bounty program participants. all of them should support me to raise their voices and get their money back. because only I cannot do that.

Derek and his team already stopped replying my messages. the only way to force them to take notice and action is to use power of community. we need to spread this news everywhere. then we might be able to get our money back. otherwise consider that lost.

well, if we have to move together, we do that. we do have to do something that might be a tokenpay team that deceives us aware of its mistakes. I say like this because I do not take sides with anyone, I just want us to be paid properly.
if you want to be paid properly . you have to take the sight of rights. side of truth. side of fairness..  there is no other way..
they will never pay us easily . we have to be together and force them to pay us... you can't just take your own payment and left this... you have to be with us. that is why I closed the spreadsheet.. because they wanted to pay half payments to half people.. they wanted to break our unity.

I really agree with you, we must together to uphold justice, essentially we all must be paid in accordance with what we have done.
copper member
guys.. I have posted some screenshots in the first post.. I have a lot of work to do. but I'll post all the screenshots proof shortly..

would be nice if somebody inform Derek and Dany about that.. they have to know about what we are doing. then they'll be forced to pay us.
copper member
I think this is a problem between them, and we are the victims. for that we must be able to hold back, not to interfere, let them finish .. let alone violate each other, we better just wait how the end of the problem solving.
it is not just a problem between me and tokenpay team. it is a problem of the entired Bounty program participants. all of them should support me to raise their voices and get their money back. because only I cannot do that.

Derek and his team already stopped replying my messages. the only way to force them to take notice and action is to use power of community. we need to spread this news everywhere. then we might be able to get our money back. otherwise consider that lost.

well, if we have to move together, we do that. we do have to do something that might be a tokenpay team that deceives us aware of its mistakes. I say like this because I do not take sides with anyone, I just want us to be paid properly.
if you want to be paid properly . you have to take the sight of rights. side of truth. side of fairness..  there is no other way..
they will never pay us easily . we have to be together and force them to pay us... you can't just take your own payment and left this... you have to be with us. that is why I closed the spreadsheet.. because they wanted to pay half payments to half people.. they wanted to break our unity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project

copper member
jamal if you removed your alt and fakes account it will be more easy for us to get paid

here a copy of your spreadsheet when i understood you was very dishonnest

http://myreader.toile-libre.org/tokenpaysheet.pdf

my favorite of your fakes is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gusfall-1106017
registered from week 5 but he have all weeks validated (only one report)
but the best, he doens't own a twitter account
Everyone got stakes after his joining date..... and BTW. we were 3 individual Bounty Managers. Me , FruitBasket and one other guy who checked facebook twitter,,

and that account is not my alt.. what proof you have that that is my alt?

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Stop acting legit man you scammed me before with shady bounty programs always a Mess!!

Jamal you are a SCAMMER WATCH OUT OF JAMAL

this guy is the devil himself look at his account and all the scams he did. Got SCAMMED two times by JAMAL.

Why do you say this from an alt account? Do you afraid of something or are you just a liar? Any accusation requires a proof. Otherwise it's s**t.
I assume its one from the tokenpays team account or a bounty hunter with a fool mind without doing any investigation with this scammed. From the first screenshot i seen before with the members i saw there was problem in the team if its true then i conclude they didn't want to pay the bounty hunters because its a free token.

That newbie account should not hiding your balls if you have something want to point out and argue with, use your account your not a newbie anymore no one will believe you  in the court without having an evidence and you can't either win a case with your words of wisdom.

Like i said i was scammed before and you guys are the next victim. The only thing i care is to let people be aware of this greedy
scammer JAMAL. I tried tracking him down or do any legal actions but i can't do anything. Next time be careful and
stay away from this scammer. Check the other threats and see for your self. Justice will found you JAMAL.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-stop-jamalaezaz-scamming-activity-on-the-forum-2804516
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/taas-ico-and-bounty-scam-1922777
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jamalaezaz-disqualifing-me-from-campaign-just-after-i-posted-a-scam-accusation-1979599
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/false-negative-trust-on-my-profile-2722218

We all know that Jamal has a bad story, but this doesn't give TokenPay the right not to pay to honest people who have done a good job for the project.
exactly my point..
if they think someoen did not done his job properly they can reject him from campaign and stop his payment but they must pay the bounty to the rest of participants according to their own term.
they chose to go with Stake system . it was their own choice. now if one person or more person get rejected for any reason they must respect their own agreements and distribute the full bounty to accepted users..

but no.

Danny clearly told me that he'll not do that. whoever get rejected from the bounty his tokens will not be paid to others but those coins will be taken back.. which is completely unaccepted.

So, please tell us what is going to be done with all the unsold TPAY tokens/coins from the bounty and referral program?
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
I think TokenPay team is taking advantage of negative trust of Jamal. They do not want to make the bounty payments and they always have an excuse.

Today they banned a girl in the telegram channel just because she wrote "lol", and banned me out of the channel just because I wrote "they always have an excuse"

This team is totally scam
I was banned on the channel, without explanation. Why they are afraid? They look like clowns.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think TokenPay team is taking advantage of negative trust of Jamal. They do not want to make the bounty payments and they always have an excuse.

Today they banned a girl in the telegram channel just because she wrote "lol", and banned me out of the channel just because I wrote "they always have an excuse"

This team is totally scam
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
jamal if you removed your alt and fakes account it will be more easy for us to get paid

here a copy of your spreadsheet when i understood you was very dishonnest

http://myreader.toile-libre.org/tokenpaysheet.pdf

my favorite of your fakes is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gusfall-1106017
registered from week 5 but he have all weeks validated (only one report)
but the best, he doens't own a twitter account
Pages:
Jump to: