Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 45. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Blockchain the future of democratic payment!
wallet doesnt get sync , it stuck at 16 days ...

has anyone working wallet ??

They said, wallets are not working yet. By mid-late January they are going to be working and synched.

The reason is that they didn't yet release the active ones what I mean to sync it. You can do it or it will automatically start when they will release new updates. Okay?
Another great idea for the developers that they build a trust with their different customers! I will approve this and I will say that they're definitely one of the greatest ICO whoever successfully initiated this idea! When we get to the exchange it will be a promising community like DASH and MONERO alone.

Yes, but you can download it mate to their website. At least you can explore everything from it. Hehe!
Another great idea for the developers that they build a trust with their different customers! I will approve this and I will say that they're definitely one of the greatest ICO whoever successfully initiated this idea! When we get to the exchange it will be a promising community like DASH and MONERO alone.
Activity: 119

They said, wallets are not working yet. By mid-late January they are going to be working and synched.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
tokenpay is a scam

scam like xvg

actually I heard they are going to "work" together
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Tokenpay the worlds most secure for trading and exchanges which is based on blockchain technology and also incorporates bitcoin cryptographic technology with security, reliability, transparency and privacy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Congratulations TokenPay for a very successful ICO!
The success achieved is as a result of public confidence and belief in the project and the team behind it. Please Dev team, don't betray the trust. Keep to your words and follow your roadmap judiciously. Best of luck going forward!

The project ahead of schedule collected the maximum amount and even the gossip around the fact that it is a copy of another coin did not affect the fees in any way. I trust the developers of the TOKENPAY and I wish them successful implementation of the plan, by the way all who have questions can ask them this Saturday the CEO of the project Derek Capo!
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Congratulations TokenPay for a very successful ICO!
The success achieved is as a result of public confidence and belief in the project and the team behind it. Please Dev team, don't betray the trust. Keep to your words and follow your roadmap judiciously. Best of luck going forward!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Yay TokenPay!! You stole XSPEC's code and called it your own, with a promise of some bullshit bank, then upped the price a bunch for this pathetic, hype machine marketing ICO to sell the XSPEC tech which is already behind the real coin, and soon to be significantly worse on the next update! Great job team! 
Who the hell is actually buying this shit, you guys are mental.

Yay we got scammed!
- TokenPay supporters

Seriously common sense does not seem to be a prerequisite for "crypto investors".

Doesn't matter if something is a scam, just if the price will increase.

Dash, Bitconnect two completely undeniable total scams yet they prop up the price to cash out over a long period of time and maintain the illusion of legitimacy.

Yes, while your point is true, TokenPay aren't just scammers, they're legitimate thieves! I just don't get how so many people don't do any research before investing their money into projects.

This spectate coin you are mentioning above seems to be more like a Pump and Dump Coin

Extremely difficult for me to invest or even look at this alternative without a adequate working blockchain, qualified developers, or ability to fix problems with the wallet client they are proclaiming on Twitter. Also a disappointment that they can not even explain the foundations of the product they offer in single terms of whitepaper or understandable user language.

I read their bitcointalk, and got scared off immediate by the rain of complains.

To sum up quickly:
1. No working blockchain and Wallet to store coins
2. No whitepaper and lack of developers support to adres issues
3. No working product available to accommodate transactions thus not meeting expectations

What is the point you're addressing by words of scam? beside the high probability of queuing in line for support in a Pump and Dump Coin.

Wast of time!

I remember a lot of people tell me bitcoin is a scam  Roll Eyes
Activity: 161
This spectate coin you are mentioning above seems to be more like a Pump and Dump Coin

Extremely difficult for me to invest or even look at this alternative without a adequate working blockchain, qualified developers, or ability to fix problems with the wallet client they are proclaiming on Twitter. Also a disappointment that they can not even explain the foundations of the product they offer in single terms of whitepaper or understandable user language.

I read their bitcointalk, and got scared off immediate by the rain of complains.

To sum up quickly:
3. No working product available to accommodate transactions thus not meeting expectations

What is the point you're addressing by words of scam? beside the high probability of queuing in line for support in a Pump and Dump Coin.

Wast of time!

Please stop. You are clearly part of the Tokenpay scam group.

XSPEC / Spectrecoin has a working blockchain, wallet, whitepaper, developers and everything else you mentioned. Here is a link if you cant find it yourself: https://spectreproject.io/

Tokenpay on the other hand copied the source code of Spectrecoin.
Activity: 36
where can I buy tokenpay?
ICO sold out wait till listing at exchanges
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
where can I buy tokenpay?
Activity: 17
Yay TokenPay!! You stole XSPEC's code and called it your own, with a promise of some bullshit bank, then upped the price a bunch for this pathetic, hype machine marketing ICO to sell the XSPEC tech which is already behind the real coin, and soon to be significantly worse on the next update! Great job team! 

Yay we got scammed!
- TokenPay supporters

Seriously common sense does not seem to be a prerequisite for "crypto investors".

Dash, Bitconnect two completely undeniable total scams yet they prop up the price to cash out over a long period of time and maintain the illusion of legitimacy.

Yes, while your point is true, TokenPay aren't just scammers, they're legitimate thieves! I just don't get how so many people don't do any research before investing their money into projects.

To sum up quickly:

Wast of time!
Activity: 126
I just noticed a note on the dashboard to submit btc address for refund for US citizens. But I still want to keep my tpay coins can I not submit and still receive tokens? is there a possibility
Activity: 47

Yay we got scammed!
- TokenPay supporters

Activity: 17
After closely reviewing Token Pay and similar alternatives, I quickly could conclude that (except on claims of blockchain technology), there is NO COMPARISON. Token Pay clearly being the first mover prompted to delivers the best solutions suited for the futures markets need.

What I like and my incentives for investing in Token Pay's Vision:
- Website caters well to investors required information
- Clearly stated roadmap tracking succeeded tasks up to beyond ICO
- Whitepaper clearly explaining roadmap and blockchain technology in-detail
- Experienced 3th party blockchain audited, ready to use Wallet guidelining user tutorials
- Forward thinking Team and developers capable on delivering support with working alpha product ready to distribute.

Most important, Token Pay’s Tokens sale was done fair and openly per ICO regulations, thus hardcap Circulating Supply can be monitored against the Market Cap Volume indicated per coinmarketcap upsurge. Going for most reputable Exchanges a must. 

With an experienced team capable of delivering a quality blockchain, I truly believe this to be a genuine opportunity for early investors.
IF Token Pay’s is going to do well and perhaps even outperform most currency coins available today, remains a question to be checked as completed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found

Yay we got scammed!
- TokenPay supporters

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
at the final how much the price of each coins for the ICO ?
Activity: 161

Yay we got scammed!
- TokenPay supporters

Pages:
Jump to: