Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 44. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 251
when will the token be on the exchanges?
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
When will the token sale end? many have participated in ICO in this project. May the Tokenpay team succeed.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

I have been hearing the same thing before people like you even dream of opening a Bitcoin Wallet account.
Regardless of scams like you and your buddy's, Crypto has been great getting better and safer.

Serving as a tip, Never ever trust a guy' who's name is mister Digital Drug Lord.

He always seems to purposely dropping the soup in the shower.
Activity: 17
scammers stealing other people's code (xspec) to rob people of their hard earned $$$.

booo!

Hahah, yeah it is funny to see all these folks cheering for tokenpay while at the same time they have been scammed. Well, sometimes you have to pay for useful life lessons..

You are not a coder or developer of any kind. Whatever you support, please stick with it and get an education to help make it better. To help you on your way, please read open source whitepaper Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System by Satoshi Nakamoto

A Popular document to read, which has sponged out unique marvels around the world.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
scammers stealing other people's code (xspec) to rob people of their hard earned $$$.

booo!

Hahah, yeah it is funny to see all these folks cheering for tokenpay while at the same time they have been scammed. Well, sometimes you have to pay for useful life lessons..
Activity: 23

booo!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Congrats Tokenpay we could have seen alot of projects release soon.. it will be huge partnership with XVG is a good choice and advisor. will wait for the next update

Yes, congratulations to TokenPay who have been successful carrying out of the project. easy to hope the new project will come even better and more successful. We wait for the new project from TokenPay.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
Looks interesting.
But that bank picture made me lol
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Congrats Tokenpay we could have seen alot of projects release soon.. it will be huge partnership with XVG is a good choice and advisor. will wait for the next update
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Congratulations Tokenpay! I believed you are going to make it.

You believed in the scam? Good for you.
Activity: 157
Congratulations Tokenpay! I believed you are going to make it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Congratulations TokenPay for a very successful ICO!
The success achieved is as a result of public confidence and belief in the project and the team behind it. Please Dev team, don't betray the trust. Keep to your words and follow your roadmap judiciously. Best of luck going forward!

Now tokenpay will enter the interesting stage. And we will see what will coming in future of tokenpay. I hope it become more more exciting project.

they will follow the same road map as the xvg dodge coin dark scam coin

lies and excuses.

if you havent figured it out yet, its the same people. How can the ICO be a success if they robbed Americans for their bitcoins?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
Congratulations TokenPay for a very successful ICO!
The success achieved is as a result of public confidence and belief in the project and the team behind it. Please Dev team, don't betray the trust. Keep to your words and follow your roadmap judiciously. Best of luck going forward!

Now tokenpay will enter the interesting stage. And we will see what will coming in future of tokenpay. I hope it become more more exciting project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
i participated in the ico but im afraid we got scammed. i hope im wrong.

you  got scammed, its amazing how much money people will throw at a webpage that looks nice with a cool idea that will never take off.

once I heard XVG was going to be on tokenpays credit card, I knew it was  the same scam. same people behind it. amazing how much money people will put into a picture of ""how verge works" or a nice catchy picture of a tokenpay credit card. Just ideas and picture, nothing more and everybody showers them with money.... was xvgs market cap really 2 billion off of a dodge coin dark rename with no stealth technology?

like the feds would allow you to scam people and create a credit card and use the pedophile tor network to hide your credit card payments with a scam coin XVG...your talking money laundering and felonies

its people like this that will cause the SEC to come in and over regulate the market thats going to crash the alts one day

https://twitter.com/VergeLife/status/944079815514251264

All this talk about #Verge and #WraithProtocol is exciting. but that's only the beginning. #RSK smart contracts are coming, @tokenpay (most secure #crypto payment platform) will be accepting #XVG. Atomic Swaps are around the corner! 2018 will be as exciting as this week has been

did they tell you they had a AMA event the other day? You should have showed up and started yelling where my bitcoin mother fucker

TokenPay LIVE Event TODAY

Join us TODAY at 12:00PM EST for a ZOOM Webinar where participants can ask questions LIVE to the CEO and Strategy Advisor. This is an "Ask Me Anything" event and a chance for TPAY holders to interact directly with key stakeholders.

Here is the event link: https://zoom.us/j/2059907198

Next Saturday we will be LIVE with Legal Advisor Carlos Araya at 12:00PM EST as well. Stay tuned for details.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
tokenpay is a scam

scam like xvg

actually I heard they are going to "work" together

it's a good participation  Grin Grin Grin Grin

see you guys next year

I wonder when they going to add McAfee to the line up
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Is this a token or a coin with its own chain? I see that it says POS so I'm guessing it's on its own chain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
Hi there,

I'm putting together an evaluation matrix of all notable Anonymous/Private cryptocurrencies, and could use your help clarifyiing TokenPay.    Feedback including reference to something official (website, whitepaper etc) or Dev comments (or devs themselves) would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymity-security-and-privacy-anonymous-cryptocurrency-enhancement-comparsion-2669844

Activity: 36
tokenpay is a scam

scam like xvg

actually I heard they are going to "work" together

it's a good participation  Grin Grin Grin Grin

see you guys next year
Activity: 6
How do we transfer the coins to our wallet? I know of the issue that the current wallet cannot sync. Should we submit the address from the current wallet to the dashboard to get the tokens when they distribute them or wait for the new wallet to release? Right now my coins are on the site and I jhave not submitted any wallet address as I'm not liking how my wallet never syncs.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
i participated in the ico but im afraid we got scammed. i hope im wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: