Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 41. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Important update from Tokenpay team! There is an article in medium from tokenpay for those who have not received tokens:

https://medium.com/tokenpay/important-tpay-distribution-information-cd8193f6f6ba
I don't understand about the screenshots. Can somebody explain that to me. Thanks

Tokenpay are just a bunch of incompetent guys with no experience whatsoever on anything they say they will work at.

They got a DDoS attack on December 14th and lost some info, and now are asking people to send them proof that they transfered BTC to them. This is coming from the people who say they will develop the most secure coin and at the same time buy and manage a real life bank lol.

Tokenpay has shown mediocrity and incompetence in every phase of this ICO. I so regret having invested so much into this stupid ICO.

I told you it was a scam nobody ever listens to me
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
tokenpay looks very interesting dev ..
the information from your tokenpay vision seems to be very useful for all users.gud luck this project

Nice bot.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
tokenpay looks very interesting dev ..
the information from your tokenpay vision seems to be very useful for all users.gud luck this project
Activity: 1
Hi, maybe someone knows more about this.

I have the recovery seed saved, but when I recover the wallet, the addresses that were tied to the wallet are no longer there, there is only the default address. But my tokens are on a different address that was linked to that account. How can I re-add that address, because when I restore wallet from seed, it only shows me the default address. This was the address that I created in the wallet TQW7SPFjzUeAfCW4CjufUbkUAuCfhvi8Fi.
But now I only get this address when restoring wallet - TMf6Erbd6XFwwK2fPr8X5xPanKbejMxPx4.

Any help appreciated.
Activity: 119
The World most secure coin My Ass.

Say the world worst support worst coin and the most scam that can happen to you ,

I purchased their coin in the first week of the ICO and till date I got nothing .

I contact them dozen of time and they only replay 3 times asking for prof of BTC send and I did provide them every time with all the screenshot from every single blockchain and the tx ID with hundred of conformation and they replay to allow 7 days and they never come back to you .

Pure Scam and they are going no where , people will dump their shitty coin as soon as the hit the cheap exchange that can accept them and they will vanish as i see without even hitting the exchange or short after.

They even try to blackmail me to send them more BTC so they will release my coin manually on telegram and I agree if they will send me this in official email from tpay but they said sorry we cant do that because it is manual and when i send the screenshot to them they never replay just a group of scammer.

Pure SCAM

Tpay SCAM , TOKEN PAY SCAM 100%

Any Body want proof that they are scam PM me.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

I agree Tokenpay ICO and coin distribution is messy, but in honor to the truth, the ones trying to blackmail you, are not tokenpay admins, but scammers impersonating admins trying to scam people. So becareful with the scammers.
Activity: 157
Merit: 101

Say the world worst support worst coin and the most scam that can happen to you ,

I purchased their coin in the first week of the ICO and till date I got nothing .

I contact them dozen of time and they only replay 3 times asking for prof of BTC send and I did provide them every time with all the screenshot from every single blockchain and the tx ID with hundred of conformation and they replay to allow 7 days and they never come back to you .

Pure Scam and they are going no where , people will dump their shitty coin as soon as the hit the cheap exchange that can accept them and they will vanish as i see without even hitting the exchange or short after.

They even try to blackmail me to send them more BTC so they will release my coin manually on telegram and I agree if they will send me this in official email from tpay but they said sorry we cant do that because it is manual and when i send the screenshot to them they never replay just a group of scammer.

Pure SCAM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Why not post the proof here? These are some hard things you are saying.
Activity: 4

Pure SCAM

Activity: 3
Yep, I made 2 purchases 1 for .111  Btc. which they just out right took and denied taking, the second one was for .75 Btc the only problem is that all my addresses have disappeared out of my wallet, I write them to ask for help, I have tried contacting them several times and haven't had one reply, I asked them to hold up and do not send my tokens until I get this situation fixed, and have not had one reply from them, so I would have to say this is a definite scam they have scammed almost a complete bitcoin from me.  these asshats need to be stopped.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Important update from Tokenpay team! There is an article in medium from tokenpay for those who have not received tokens:

https://medium.com/tokenpay/important-tpay-distribution-information-cd8193f6f6ba
I don't understand about the screenshots. Can somebody explain that to me. Thanks

Tokenpay are just a bunch of incompetent guys with no experience whatsoever on anything they say they will work at.

They got a DDoS attack on December 14th and lost some info, and now are asking people to send them proof that they transfered BTC to them. This is coming from the people who say they will develop the most secure coin and at the same time buy and manage a real life bank lol.

Tokenpay has shown mediocrity and incompetence in every phase of this ICO. I so regret having invested so much into this stupid ICO.

Well it could have been a DDOS attack, But they ended up using the same BTC address for several different users.  You would think if the amounts were different there shouldn't have been a problem.  But it's not hard to send the screen shot with the transaction ID amount and wallet address. 
Activity: 161
Sorry to say but your money is gone. Maybe you missed the fact that this is a 100% copy of spectrecoin. You got scammed.
Activity: 100
back in this dec until this week, i was saying to my friends that this was the best ico we got last dec and probably will make it big for 2018 but with how this is going on seems like this is the worst ico we got for dec, 1 of my wallets is syncing and 1 is not, and the one that is not synced has 30+ active connections on netowrk tried to repair etc does not work asked support no answer.  then there is this issue where me and a friend of mine that i referred to get this token still have not received our coins but the other 1 i referred to got his last week, how is this so i had both my wallet synced since jan19 till the other day then 1 of them just closed and until now cant sync

AND GIVE US OUR COINS!!!!
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov

Activity: 100
what happened to wallet, i left it open since last week and last night it shut down so i opened it again today but now it wont sync 22connections on network but not syncng, this is windows wallet
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Activity: 492
Merit: 251
I have been defending this ICO from day 1, but after so many problems and so much BS from the dev team, I withdraw my support. Many of my american friends have NOT been refuded yet and half of the people they are supposed to send the tpay coins have not received them and now they want proof and screenshots of the transfers, transfers we did back in early December. LOL.

These amateur developers WILL NOT deliver on their promises. If they ever send me my tokenpay coins, ill make sure to dump them all as soon as it hit exchanges, because im now confident they will not deliver all their promises, they cant even handle an ICO.
yes im also dumping my coins, if i ever get them. why do we suddenly have to sent our btc addresses? idiots.
Activity: 51
ive entered my default address to reveice my tokens, is that a problem?

No, I used my default address without creating a new one and I received my tokens.

Did you greate a new wallet and copied the deafault address?
no, why?
Activity: 296

Did you greate a new wallet and copied the deafault address?
Pages:
Jump to: