Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 42. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 100
all my friends have theyr tokens already but im the first one to refer them to this ico but im the only one who have not received tokens

Distribution is like 50% done, dont worry you will get your TPAY.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
all my friends have theyr tokens already but im the first one to refer them to this ico but im the only one who have not received tokens
Activity: 9
great and interesting project, i hope thia will have a big success in the near future. goodluc dev/team.
Activity: 14
i believe in this project will grow and have a big success in the near future and im looking forward to it. goodluck dev.
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
I GOT SCAMMED BY JAMALAEZAZ FOR MY BOUNTY TOKENS.

Please someone from the team take notice of this and give me my bounty tokens for the romanian translation i have done.
He only gave me 0.025 btc and he stole my bounty tokens.
Activity: 7
Is it possible to check source code or is closed source? thanks in advance
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Guys, relax. The token distribution will last for almost two weeks ~ More than enough time for everyone to receive their tokens. I'm just more concerned about the project's long term success and the the ico price was a bit high ranging between ~ $5 to $10. I wonder if we can get much roi with that kinda price
Activity: 100
still have not received my coins and 1 of my freinds that i referred for ico
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Vacation rentals platform powered by CryptoDNA®
already sncyed!

Waiting for the token distribution  Grin

I think the distribution has started. http://explorer.tpay.ai/
Somebody received 3M TPAY  Shocked
wow, i've check it too and i found 2606718.98139500
there is already 3 account get that number
maybe that's the whales that make this ICO is finished quickly
waiting fro distribution too here  Grin
wallet already sync
Activity: 51

So now what? What if these dudes don't make it to an exchange? It's only worth something if someone wants to buy it.

They said exchanges in February, read the roadmap.  Also it's only worth something if someone wants to buy it is the exact same principle as every crypto... lmbo.

I think they will say do to current crypto currency laws we are forced to shut down or the new strick crypto currency laws will sink this coin do to regulations

They might but that's the risk you take investing in an ICO, if they don't and they manage to do something (I give them a decent chance), the coin will see great gains.  Nothing has been hinted at negatively at this point lexcept with refunding American customers and they haven't taken the money and done a runner as of yet.  They're still active, so I'm not particularly worried.

The whole thing about this is partnerships with credit card companies

Can you use your token pay credit card yet? Did they send you one or did you just buy tokens

... Again you didn't read the roadmap.  You just came on here to talk shit about a coin you don't know anything about.  That's Q3.

Im glad Im put my money into DENT COIN as they are actually backed by big telecommunication companies, and currently  have deals with atnt and verzion and more to come.

Random as hell shilling of a coin, won't be touching Dentcoin as the marketcap is too big don't foresee much growth left in it for what it has to offer.  There are tons of more useful coins backed by big partnerships that I would consider investing in and have.  Doesn't mean I can't diversify my investments to smaller ICOs with a lot of room for growth.  
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I heard this project had a successful token sale. I am right about my conclusions that this platform will have a great end result. I followed this project, their announcements, partnerships, token result etc. Congrats to the participants of the project and ofcourse to the team itself.

The sale of tokens was successful, but a number of problems arose with US citizens, as well as processing requests for funds! At the moment, the developers promise to transfer all the coins in the purses of participants until the end of January, the community of bounty probably will not get anything, because there is a lot of negativity and the manager does not update the information on rates!
Activity: 406
Another successful ICO, credits for the hardworks and patience of the team. You earned a huge amount of bitcoin. One more thing, in what exchange your coin will be available and I heard there is already distribution, in what kind of wallet the coin will be distributed?
Activity: 445
I heard this project had a successful token sale. I am right about my conclusions that this platform will have a great end result. I followed this project, their announcements, partnerships, token result etc. Congrats to the participants of the project and ofcourse to the team itself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
already sncyed!

Waiting for the token distribution  Grin

Somebody received 3M TPAY  Shocked

Yeah it has, I've received my tokens... wish I had 3 million though!

So now what? What if these dudes don't make it to an exchange? It's only worth something if someone wants to buy it. I think they will say do to current crypto currency laws we are forced to shut down or the new strick crypto currency laws will sink this coin do to regulations

The whole thing about this is partnerships with credit card companies

Can you use your token pay credit card yet? Did they send you one or did you just buy tokens
I havent seen 1 press release about them having partnerships. nothing in the news or big hype about some credit card, partnerships? proof? Im glad Im put my money into DENT COIN as they are actually backed by big telecommunication companies, and currently  have deals with atnt and verzion and more to come.

Activity: 51
already sncyed!

Yeah it has, I've received my tokens... wish I had 3 million though!
Activity: 350
The project has been successful and reaches hardcap. the team of this project is very great and I really salute with the team performance of this project. the strategy of the promotion of the project is also very impressive. bounty manager is also one of the bounty manager who is very experienced. so it is appropriate that this project gets very satisfactory results.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
So it's not possible to mine this coin? Is dev team mass mining this for themselves now or what?
Also I read somewhere that this coin is just forked from XSPEC, is that true?
Activity: 296
already sncyed!

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
already sncyed!

Pages: