Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 69. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I am very confident in terms of the security of token pay.
Because of the different codes and also passwords in the debit card so there's no need to worry of being hacked.
Security is the most controversial topic in internet specially nowadays that cryptocurrencies exist. Many people are being fooled by hackers and scammmers, trust never live in this world. Fortunately, tokenpay innovates every security features. Tokenpay may bring change in the near future of crypto world.
The most significant thing that tokenpay's put up in it's platform is the systematic way of hiding the character of a user in a transaction. It don't mean that it can use in an illegal form. Tokenpay wants to prevent the worldwide hacking and scamming. Suppose to be people should take the opportunity that tokenpay may give someday. Every piece of it's platform is useful. Tokenpay will contribute to the dynamic system of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
This is one of the Best ICO for the year 2018, a fully secured wallet that use TOR Network integration. what ilove this coin they secure chat they have prrof of stake anonymity. i promise i will keep this in my portfolio.

As per my own opinion i should agree with you because the project of token pay is one of the most innovative project so far in the bitcoin industry.
Agreed! Tokenpay will remark it's name in the history of cryptocurrencies in such a way it provides a high quality features. Security is their asset and most importantly, they build a global access for those users who want to purchase.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
Because of the different codes and also passwords in the debit card so there's no need to worry of being hacked.
Security is the most controversial topic in internet specially nowadays that cryptocurrencies exist. Many people are being fooled by hackers and scammmers, trust never live in this world. Fortunately, tokenpay innovates every security features. Tokenpay may bring change in the near future of crypto world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
I have a question to ask, If the token pay will have a successful launch it means to say that aside from bitcoins is the token pay will accept other coins?
I wish this project will success because it is too useful for those people who wants to be secured.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
I have a question to ask, If the token pay will have a successful launch it means to say that aside from bitcoins is the token pay will accept other coins?
Probably and I think Eth is one of the coins that they will accept
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
This is one of the Best ICO for the year 2018, a fully secured wallet that use TOR Network integration. what ilove this coin they secure chat they have prrof of stake anonymity. i promise i will keep this in my portfolio.

As per my own opinion i should agree with you because the project of token pay is one of the most innovative project so far in the bitcoin industry.
Activity: 615
Activity: 524
The project of token pay is very unique in this project and baded on my own understanding the token pay project will secure our cryptocurrencies and othe accounts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The token pay project will serve as an introduction for the people to become more aware in the concept of cryptocurrency as a mode of payment and also transaction.
Activity: 420
In token pay also based on the white paper that i have read we can also make our bitcoins. Secure and protected from frauds
Activity: 590
In terms of fees does  the token pay project will have a more cheaper transaction fee unlike in the debit and credit card?
Activity: 524
The token pay project also wants the other people to explain to the
Connection of the future and also The things too
Token pay will be the new form of mode of payment in the near future togwthwr with the bitcoin because the bitcoin itself is a digital monetary unit of our time.

You are right sir because as what i have ready in the white paper of token pay this project will merge the crypto currencies to the physical form of card that people used in purchasing product.
I am sure issue in terms of security in token pay so now i have a question to ask, how do we secure our crypto in this project?
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
If only bitcoins works together with token pay these past few years i think that bitcoin is already known in many countries.

Indeed, I've been thinking about that too mate, Bitcoin and Token pay has good tandem combination if they work together as I can see with it. Because if I am going to look at it the features of the token pay their users will going to become more comfortable about this matters.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I just want to emphasize how tokenpay's integrated the use of PoS in order for a user to have their coins by holding their digital coins on a digital wallet.
TokenPay is fostering a strong user driven community by allocating 25% of the total coins produced for Proof-of-Stake rewards.
The TPAY rewards are given at a distribution rate of 5% per year. Rewards are pro-rated and distributed on a daily basis. A typical user with 100 TPAY in a TokenPay branded wallet will receive 5 coins per year or 0.0137 TPAY per day. In this way you can see how can Tokenpay work to every users they're going to have.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
lately becoming more and more projects for the production of plastic cryptocurrency cards. but this project is special in its own way. while investing will not, I will watch

Do you mean debit cards or credit cards? yes now a days they are in demand coz we use fiat money. We convert cryptocurrency/bitcoin to fiat so we can use it to buy goods.

Having our own crypto debit card can ease the use of our crypto currency on purchasing and buying stuff on establishments . Not all establishment is accepting crypto currency for a payment method thats's why its a convinience once we got crypto cards.

Agreed, that's true and correct. And only tokenpay I saw that it has a 6 keys features which other debit card don't have it before which has been appeared in this forum.
If only bitcoins works together with token pay these past few years i think that bitcoin is already known in many countries.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
What exchange will this token go ? and how many token will be sale on total ? What if the token doesnt sale all of it will it token pay burn all of its unsold tokens ?
Pages:
Jump to: