Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 73. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
can TPAY be on top of this, there is so many project launched with same platform, and as we see centra now is not quite good on their market value..
just wanna know coz i want to see a better centra in the future..
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Looks like the OP has availed the services of a thread pumping/positive review service.   Cheesy

It is so obvious it is funny.

Activity: 602
Merit: 258
I am sure that the token pay project   will become a huge success because That project will connect the digital currency to a physical debit card.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
Many investors to come! What if all of investors will go to Tpay since the platform of tpay can attracts investors easily? So, does bitcoin go slowdown or other cryptocurrency will be vanished?
I don't think so, because bitcoin already exists and lots of investor are trusting bitcoin in a way that it will never be go through out recession. Tpay may overtake other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Many investors to come! What if all of investors will go to Tpay since the platform of tpay can attracts investors easily? So, does bitcoin go slowdown or other cryptocurrency will be vanished?
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
A great project needs a very good supports! When does the tokenpay will start they signature campaign? I hope I can join tokenpay's campaign.
I want also to be part of your campaign if ever since I read your whitepaper and it seems like it has a good purpose.
Activity: 616
A great project needs a very good supports! When does the tokenpay will start they signature campaign? I hope I can join tokenpay's campaign.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
In tokenpay, we have a good day! Well appreciated how you balanced your system. The first thing I want in this project is the advances of their security. Specially the use of The Onion Router to maximize the anonymity of the user. I will look forward in every step that you take.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
I read the project of Tpay for the third time because I want to review their proposal and it's nice to see how they planned their project. Very interesting! I look at how the user transacts in Tpay. Tpay makes transaction fast and full of security. Tpay integrated zero-knowledge proof, ring signatures, multi-signature transactions, SCI, and dual stealth key address. All of that are helpful to hide the identity of user, to allow to receive amounts without any hessitating that there is a viewer, and to prevent the hackers.
Activity: 5
I have about 500.00 uds in bitcoin to invest in this , is this one I will be glad I did? I pulled all of my Golem GNT out and shapeshifted it to BTC.. I am hesitant on pulling the trigger on this. I am tired of living paycheck to paycheck and my kids wearing walmart clothes.
Activity: 15

They are trying to merge total privacy with traditional banking, and while it is a great dream to have, realistically it is not possible.  

It is totally possible. Not all jurisdictions are the same. Places like Anguilla have 20 year prison sentences for breach of privacy. There is a huge world out there and plenty of jurisdictions still protect privacy. Especially since TokenPay has said it plans to conduct fiat transactions in the HKD. This takes the USA out of the equation.
Activity: 130
Where would be the international bank located? Will it be like Citi bank that has branches everywhere in the world?
Activity: 130
I am just curious, since the platform has first started, what are the current and future changes you’ve made and going to make? Are all the features mentioned above been there already since the beginning?
Activity: 157
i like the feature that this coin has advantage to other cryptocurrencies, No hacks and server downtime, fully anonymous and user control funds
Two-factor authentication will support state-of-the-art security services. Owing to the massive anticipated volume in the exchange, low fees will drive maximum profit for traders.
oh that's great hope they will implement the finger tip password, if does then it will be hard to hack by the hackers online. I trust this project coz I have bag filled of verge coins that supports this project Smiley
I was wondering on how could a finger tip password be implemented are you serious? I can only think of apple device who has a finger tip password. But this is good idea though, on how to implement it i would closely follow.  Cheesy
Merit: 252
The platform of Token pay will play an important role to the investors because token pay is a project in which you can pay crypto currency in a form of a card.

In my opinion, not only the credit card attracts investors, in the first the Token Pay will have its own chain of blocking, secondly the security of storage and transfer of coins will be at the highest level. Also I consider it an advantage that the developers have frozen their coins and coins of advisors for 1 year!
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
The platform of Token pay will play an important role to the investors because token pay is a project in which you can pay crypto currency in a form of a card.
Yes, but limited crypto are welcome to use. But the most important question is how banks can manage the TOR transaction of TPAY?
Activity: 168
Projects with the concept of payment on a credit card usually give the investor interest to join the project. and I know this project is very interesting so many investors are coming

Yes they will, the credit card and debit card projects is one of the purpose why people came to look at this one. Im gonna support the anonymity coin as this moment
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Projects with the concept of payment on a credit card usually give the investor interest to join the project. and I know this project is very interesting so many investors are coming
Merit: 258
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
When i heard the concept of the debit card in this project it makes me become more interested to the platform of token pay. I am looking forward for its success.
Pages:
Jump to: