Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 70. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
Since Tokenpay applies AML and KYC procedures, on what extent do Tokenpay needs to know about our personal information. Do you have to know our current job or how many properties we have?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Hello guys!
There are no links for downloading wallets on your web-site. All of them have the same link: https://www.tokenpay.com/#
thats the main website of TPAY, you can search there what you want to know, things related to the prooject can be found all there ..  ill review the site and will post the links you need here in a bit
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
BREAKING NEWS:  TokenPay will be making a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on Monday, 27th November.  Stay tuned for more information visit our website: https://www.tokenpay.com
Cheesy So basically this is Breaking News of Breaking News that will happen in next Monday, 27th September. Maybe this Breaking News can give some spoiler about next Breaking News?
Cheesy

Breaking good news coin is a good idea with good features

Breaking bad news is that purporting to buy a dodgy bank in Vanuatu with ICO funds and issuing cards to use Worldwide is a pipe dream and a way of scamming ICO investors.  

Lol man, it took me 5 minutes to understand your statement and i still don't get it at all haha Cheesy Grin you just like explaining universe with quantum theory that involve how the universe will end. Even i don't know what i am talking about.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
BREAKING NEWS:  TokenPay will be making a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on Monday, 27th November.  Stay tuned for more information visit our website: https://www.tokenpay.com
Cheesy So basically this is Breaking News of Breaking News that will happen in next Monday, 27th September. Maybe this Breaking News can give some spoiler about next Breaking News?
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
I just want to emphasize how tokenpay's integrated the use of PoS in order for a user to have their coins by holding their digital coins on a digital wallet.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
BREAKING NEWS:  TokenPay will be making a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on Monday, 27th November.  Stay tuned for more information visit our website: https://www.tokenpay.com
Wow! There is an update in tokenpay and it is a big announcement. I wish it will contribute to it's platform. I will wait their announcement.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
lately becoming more and more projects for the production of plastic cryptocurrency cards. but this project is special in its own way. while investing will not, I will watch

Do you mean debit cards or credit cards? yes now a days they are in demand coz we use fiat money. We convert cryptocurrency/bitcoin to fiat so we can use it to buy goods.

Having our own crypto debit card can ease the use of our crypto currency on purchasing and buying stuff on establishments . Not all establishment is accepting crypto currency for a payment method thats's why its a convinience once we got crypto cards.
Yeah! That is right! I believe that every people who uses digital currencies takes so long to transfer their accounts on digital wallet to purchase items. It is better to use debit card for easy payment. Good job tokenpay!
Is their debit card alternative way to pay or purchase? So your money in your digital wallet of tokenpay can cash out by the use of debit card? Meaning to say, debit card is the physical form of digital wallet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
lately becoming more and more projects for the production of plastic cryptocurrency cards. but this project is special in its own way. while investing will not, I will watch

Do you mean debit cards or credit cards? yes now a days they are in demand coz we use fiat money. We convert cryptocurrency/bitcoin to fiat so we can use it to buy goods.

Having our own crypto debit card can ease the use of our crypto currency on purchasing and buying stuff on establishments . Not all establishment is accepting crypto currency for a payment method thats's why its a convinience once we got crypto cards.
Yeah! That is right! I believe that every people who uses digital currencies takes so long to transfer their accounts on digital wallet to purchase items. It is better to use debit card for easy payment. Good job tokenpay!
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
How many tokens will be in total? And on what exchanges is planned to reach this token after tokensale? And will be  burned any tokens if isn't selled?
I just saw on their whitepaper that there are 25 million of coins produced. I just dont know if they will burn their unsold tokens but probably it may not happen unless many people didn't convey with their platform because tokenpay used the PoS. PoS attracts people to buy coins because they can be able to double their coins with this system. Tokenpay project is perfectly amazing! If we will predict what may happen, I am sure they will be successful.
What is purpose of Proof-of-Stakes to their coins? Definitely, investors are the key to success of tokenpay's project. Investors are the reason why there are some projects who are successful. I know that tokenpay is much good than others. I am very sure that many people will persuade with their platform specially they have better features. Hope I can join with their signature campaign someday.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
How many tokens will be in total? And on what exchanges is planned to reach this token after tokensale? And will be  burned any tokens if isn't selled?
I just saw on their whitepaper that there are 25 million of coins produced. I just dont know if they will burn their unsold tokens but probably it may not happen unless many people didn't convey with their platform because tokenpay used the PoS. PoS attracts people to buy coins because they can be able to double their coins with this system. Tokenpay project is perfectly amazing! If we will predict what may happen, I am sure they will be successful.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35

Nowadays, we can use debit cards for any payments because cryptocurrency is not popular worldwide. Debit card is the convinient way to pay either on nerchants selling goods or services. I think that is in the platform of tokenpay. A user can transfer his digital currency to cash out or pay by the use of debit card.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Token pay also wants to access the global financial network does this mean that the token pay if ever this project will be having a priviledge to look into.all the trandactions worldwid?
If this project will become successful. Why not? Tokenpay may dominate globally because of it's platform. I am sure that there are many investors look for the progress of this project.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
TokenPay does not have any deal currently in place with Mastercard or any other credit or debit card provider. The intention is that TokenPay will enter into a card services relationship with either Mastercard or Visa.
Activity: 420
Token pay also wants to access the global financial network does this mean that the token pay if ever this project will be having a priviledge to look into.all the trandactions worldwid?
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
As per my own understanding token pay will lessen the hassle of every transactions in the credit cards and it will secure each transaction because it has a encrypted codes in which it cannot be hacked by the hackers.
Activity: 184
Hello guys!
There are no links for downloading wallets on your web-site. All of them have the same link: https://www.tokenpay.com/#

I got the answer to your question on official twitter: https://twitter.com/tokenpay/status/933806542180274178 .  So basically it already made but not yet released.
Activity: 184
International Bank Licensed with Ultimate Privacy features?  Shocked Shocked
That looks like too good to be true at this moment. So this will be one of the biggest crypto around, there will be BET (BTC, ETH and TPAY)
TPAY is now at TOP 10 crypto project right ?  will TPAY be align at btc and eth ? if this project get success on the ICO this is the big thing for the future and another threat for the banks again Cheesy
It soon will be TOP 1 Crypto Project. Somehow i see that TokenPay have a lot potential to be next generation of payment service. It will soon lead other cryptos.

Nah i agree with you wakhid, it soon will be the biggest crypto.

Hello guys!

Nah because your post I just realize that wallet has to be done because it is now 2017 Q4 right?

I see this on roadmap
2017 Q2
Launched Multi-Signature transaction engine
Released Linux, Windows, macOS and Paper Wallets

is that really 2017 Q2 or it misses writing 2017 is 2018?

It is better to wait until dev. confirm about it, but i guess it not yet release yet because they are waiting for ico finish.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Hello guys!

Nah because your post I just realize that wallet has to be done because it is now 2017 Q4 right?

I see this on roadmap
2017 Q2
Launched Multi-Signature transaction engine
Released Linux, Windows, macOS and Paper Wallets

is that really 2017 Q2 or it misses writing 2017 is 2018?
Pages:
Jump to: