Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 71. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello guys!
There are no links for downloading wallets on your web-site. All of them have the same link: https://www.tokenpay.com/#
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
lately becoming more and more projects for the production of plastic cryptocurrency cards. but this project is special in its own way. while investing will not, I will watch

Do you mean debit cards or credit cards? yes now a days they are in demand coz we use fiat money. We convert cryptocurrency/bitcoin to fiat so we can use it to buy goods.

Having our own crypto debit card can ease the use of our crypto currency on purchasing and buying stuff on establishments . Not all establishment is accepting crypto currency for a payment method thats's why its a convinience once we got crypto cards.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Currently reading whitepaper and i found out the stealth address  robust digital ecosystem is further fueled by a custom built 2-of-3 Multisignature Transaction Engine (MTE). This advanced protocol protects the user of the TPAY currency. This is because each party must approve the transaction before the corresponding data is published on the blockchain
The security of tokenpay is like a chain. Meaning to say, every features of it are interconnected with one another. I like the way it works.

Exactly that's what i wanted to tell about. Tpay has best features and it's way better from the other debit/crypto cryptocurrency card. i hope devs are doing well about the projects
Activity: 546
Currently reading whitepaper and i found out the stealth address  robust digital ecosystem is further fueled by a custom built 2-of-3 Multisignature Transaction Engine (MTE). This advanced protocol protects the user of the TPAY currency. This is because each party must approve the transaction before the corresponding data is published on the blockchain
The security of tokenpay is like a chain. Meaning to say, every features of it are interconnected with one another. I like the way it works.
Activity: 362
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
lately becoming more and more projects for the production of plastic cryptocurrency cards. but this project is special in its own way. while investing will not, I will watch

Do you mean debit cards or credit cards? yes now a days they are in demand coz we use fiat money. We convert cryptocurrency/bitcoin to fiat so we can use it to buy goods.
Activity: 168
I am anticipating 1 year after this project. The people are enjoying to use their debit card and investors fill their company. 2 years from now, tokenpay will dominate the cryptocurrencies.
LOL Their imaginary debit, no card provider is going to issue a debit card to a shady bank purchased for coins on the TOR network.

SCAM PROJECT

Hey Dev how much did these shills cost you?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

At the moment, the cases with the licenses of the bank look bad! But what will happen at the end of 2018 no one can know! The more the crypto-currency market grows, the faster the payment agglomerates and banks will try to cross it. If the Token Pay project already gives a concept of how to do this - this is the simplest way to implement, you did not think about it?
Tell me how a total privacy coin with not KYC/AML regulation will be able to be used worldwide via a card?  Simple answer is it will not because all Western banking nations require information about card holders.

That is why the Dev jumped out of this thread and left it to the paid shills to answer questions he knows the bank thing is a scam and will never happen, neither will the cards. 

I already wrote that at the current moment it causes difficulties, because many projects are moving in this direction - the Tenx, Monaco, Centra, these are only those that I heard about! Why Token Pay can not be on the list of their competitors, they have a very high-quality concept. good branding, its own block, anonymous and secure transactions within the network?

Yes i also love the branding of this coins Token Pay is different from those mention above, an ultrasanonymous coin with proof of stake ability which is needed by people now a days.
Activity: 620
Merit: 23
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
What are the advantages on using Blockchain in this project?
Your new idea, why are those in the market not doing it themselves?
How are you going to make profit?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I am anticipating 1 year after this project. The people are enjoying to use their debit card and investors fill their company. 2 years from now, tokenpay will dominate the cryptocurrencies.
LOL Their imaginary debit, no card provider is going to issue a debit card to a shady bank purchased for coins on the TOR network.

SCAM PROJECT

Hey Dev how much did these shills cost you?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

At the moment, the cases with the licenses of the bank look bad! But what will happen at the end of 2018 no one can know! The more the crypto-currency market grows, the faster the payment agglomerates and banks will try to cross it. If the Token Pay project already gives a concept of how to do this - this is the simplest way to implement, you did not think about it?
Tell me how a total privacy coin with not KYC/AML regulation will be able to be used worldwide via a card?  Simple answer is it will not because all Western banking nations require information about card holders.

That is why the Dev jumped out of this thread and left it to the paid shills to answer questions he knows the bank thing is a scam and will never happen, neither will the cards. 

I already wrote that at the current moment it causes difficulties, because many projects are moving in this direction - the Tenx, Monaco, Centra, these are only those that I heard about! Why Token Pay can not be on the list of their competitors, they have a very high-quality concept. good branding, its own block, anonymous and secure transactions within the network?
Activity: 362
The idea of token pay project to work with the bitcoin and other crypto currency is very innovative and yet convincing, i want to invest to this project.

Yes Token Pay is one of the unique project that I have work through hope they have fluctuation protection in their  wallet so they could attract more investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
The idea of token pay project to work with the bitcoin and other crypto currency is very innovative and yet convincing, i want to invest to this project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
When i heard the concept of the debit card in this project it makes me become more interested to the platform of token pay. I am looking forward for its success.

Well, in my case when I heard Tokenpay the first came up into my mind was " Another debit card again " perhaps it will come at the same thing ICO who started a moths ago like monaco, centra and others. BUt when I read the whitepaper of this Tokenpay it has a lot of potentials which it can give a security to those who will get or become a user of TPAY because of its unique features it has.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Token pay is available to all the people at any part of the world, i am pretty interested into this project.

Tokenpay is one of the promising ico now for this month of November because  It contains several unique features such as multi-signatures, ring signatures, dual-key stealth addresses, ZK proofs (zero-knowledge), along with a fully encrypted and decentralized Tor network integration. TPAY is the backbone of TokenPay’s fundamentally core cryptocurrency-friendly banking integration.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
So this project will be using it on tor server or deepweb too ? Isnt it a little bit suspicious for the fbi or national security because ive seen an article about the site they shutdown using the tor web like the silk road ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
I am imagining how the tokenpay users are happy when they are transacting someone. Thinking how the transactions done. It is more secured and reliable. Tpay is like an armored ban. The digital version of banking.

I think the upcoming users of token will become happy by means of what's indicated in the whitepaper which is,
TokenPay's goal is to afford clients the ability to facilitate ordinary cryptocurrency to hard asset transactions with ease.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
A good start token pay! The better features of this project will make tpay long-lasting. Tpay has the capability to protect their client from getting hacked and that is the ideal company in the 21st century people. The use also of PoS rather than PoW system will their advantage. For me, mining in PoW is more complex and wasting of energy unlike PoS. I like the platform of tokenpay and I hope it will be successful someday!
Pages:
Jump to: