Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 9. (Read 60341 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
You'd better asked escrow when you managed an ICO @jamalaezaz
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
wew. is this still an issue? I'am also a bounty hunter here in tokenpay and i moved on. I own bags of Tokenpay and it already dipped. if I were you buy now before you miss the boat. scam here scam there theres nothing we can do but to move on it's that simple. while you were busy saying scam tokenpay is slowly developing their project and many on the pipelines. xvg partnership litecoin partnership acquiring a bank.
i dont know what happened in the bounty but they say that a man named jallal? jellal or whoever he was is the main culprit and i dont care anymore instead of crying just move on.
when tpay gains momentum, what will still say? scam? remember dash? what i remember about dash is that one of their member is also scammer, but where is dash now?
well just giving my opinion though
You have your opinion but why are we buying if we believe that it's a scam.
We just want to get paid and maybe dump it right away, this is not only for us but for the project, if they want to have a good reputation
they have to answer all the issues so there will be no more hindrance to grow.

well for sure our bounty will never be distributed to us anymore. Me too spend a lot on promoting tpay for the bounties but i dont care anymore. blame that jalal person for making many wallets.
if you dont want to join the ride im not forcing you but there are only two possible things will happen wether you will say "told you so" OR "That tpay scam is fucking overpriced" complaining over the success of the coin.
im not bashing or anything so peace out

That's your opinion. It is very bad that there are people who do not care about themselves, about which can easily wipe feet. And I do not understand your motives.
Multi-accounts can be ignored, and team can will paid, to real guys.This is not the reason, and it is not difficult to identify.  And this topic would not exist. But no, the team decided to pour the shit on to themselves.  
We should be in solidarity in such situations, and not support a team of scammers. Do you understand this. For such actions, the team must be punished.

well it's also your opinion. cause i already moved on. in fact i dont even lost anything in that bounty thing i just promote it in social media like its just for fun so i dont care anymore if they distribute it or not. they already owned a bank partnership with verge and litecoin, they also made partnership with bitcoin romania. so sure, you can stay where you are and not grow or move on it's your own life
Good that you moved on, actually if I am in your position and I have move one, I don't think I will make an investment in this project
knowing that they failed to pay the bounty hunters who help them during the ICO. In this market where competition is big, you cannot mess with a a community and destroy your reputation because investors nowadays are smarter and only invest in reputable projects.

If you read the conversation between Jamal the bounty manager and the Tokenpay CEO you will clearly see who is the scammer here.
Of course, the CEO is doing all he can to postpone and not pay as agreed, not only for bounty but also for referral deals and management.

I don't see any proves from the CEO only from Jamal and this the biggest prove who is the scammer here.

I see a lot of comments that people move forward and let this tokens go. This is wrong and that is what Tokenpay team will achieve with this time game. People worked hard for this tokens in bounty campaign and should be paid. I think all bounty hunters involved in Tokenpay campaign should unite together against them and come together to an agreement on how to proceed further to finally get paid or expose this scam.

I just can't understand how this is possible that they steal 1 million $ from people and there is nothing we can do.
There is no authority to reach out?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
wew. is this still an issue? I'am also a bounty hunter here in tokenpay and i moved on. I own bags of Tokenpay and it already dipped. if I were you buy now before you miss the boat. scam here scam there theres nothing we can do but to move on it's that simple. while you were busy saying scam tokenpay is slowly developing their project and many on the pipelines. xvg partnership litecoin partnership acquiring a bank.
i dont know what happened in the bounty but they say that a man named jallal? jellal or whoever he was is the main culprit and i dont care anymore instead of crying just move on.
when tpay gains momentum, what will still say? scam? remember dash? what i remember about dash is that one of their member is also scammer, but where is dash now?
We just want to get paid and maybe dump it right away, this is not only for us but for the project, if they want to have a good reputation

well for sure our bounty will never be distributed to us anymore. Me too spend a lot on promoting tpay for the bounties but i dont care anymore. blame that jalal person for making many wallets.
if you dont want to join the ride im not forcing you but there are only two possible things will happen wether you will say "told you so" OR "That tpay scam is fucking overpriced" complaining over the success of the coin.

That's your opinion. It is very bad that there are people who do not care about themselves, about which can easily wipe feet. And I do not understand your motives.
Multi-accounts can be ignored, and team can will paid, to real guys.This is not the reason, and it is not difficult to identify.  And this topic would not exist. But no, the team decided to pour the shit on to themselves. 
We should be in solidarity in such situations, and not support a team of scammers. Do you understand this. For such actions, the team must be punished.

well it's also your opinion. cause i already moved on. in fact i dont even lost anything in that bounty thing i just promote it in social media like its just for fun so i dont care anymore if they distribute it or not. they already owned a bank partnership with verge and litecoin, they also made partnership with bitcoin romania. so sure, you can stay where you are and not grow or move on it's your own life
Good that you moved on, actually if I am in your position and I have move one, I don't think I will make an investment in this project
knowing that they failed to pay the bounty hunters who help them during the ICO. In this market where competition is big, you cannot mess with a a community and destroy your reputation because investors nowadays are smarter and only invest in reputable projects.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

Multi-accounts can be ignored, and team can will paid, to real guys.This is not the reason, and it is not difficult to identify.  And this topic would not exist. But no, the team decided to pour the shit on to themselves. 

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

How can I buy knowingly that this is fraud, I originally also planned to buy, but changed my mind and bought a coin from Spectracoin, in which just these scammers stole the idea and a coin purse! Buying coins from scammers is a game of roulette!
Activity: 686

If i get this right tokenpay stated there are many fake users in the bounty. Ok, if this is true. Why not just force all bounty hunters going through the KYC? I think it's the best way to find all the swindlers. And bounty just redistribute between those users who are successfully passed kyc.
I do not think this procedure is a secret for them. If they wanted to move in this direction, they would suggest something. But this does not happen. They just left it to themselves.

After the company, they always delayed and came up with various options for checking that you are not a bot but a real person. For the organization of KYC you need to pay money, and they did not plan this initially, so they are the real scammers!
This is so, and the participants followed their instructions. However, this did not affect the positive result for bounty participants. Obviously, the team, initially, did not plan to pay for the work. They is scammers.
Then I don't understand anything anymore.
They have raised a lot of money and just decided to cheat all hunters? Really something strange. I've had some bags of tpay a few months ago and i dumped it as soon as rumors appeared about scam. I thought tpay solved this problem but looks they weren't trying  Embarrassed
I don't follow them closely anymore, I just look at the price and that's it, in fact the price has been declining and the volume as well.
Maybe that is the result of being unfair, they did not give the bounty hunters a fair game, they robbed them without paying for their big efforts.
Activity: 672
If i get this right tokenpay stated there are many fake users in the bounty. Ok, if this is true. Why not just force all bounty hunters going through the KYC? I think it's the best way to find all the swindlers. And bounty just redistribute between those users who are successfully passed kyc.
I do not think this procedure is a secret for them. If they wanted to move in this direction, they would suggest something. But this does not happen. They just left it to themselves.

After the company, they always delayed and came up with various options for checking that you are not a bot but a real person. For the organization of KYC you need to pay money, and they did not plan this initially, so they are the real scammers!
This is so, and the participants followed their instructions. However, this did not affect the positive result for bounty participants. Obviously, the team, initially, did not plan to pay for the work. They is scammers.
Then I don't understand anything anymore.
They have raised a lot of money and just decided to cheat all hunters? Really something strange. I've had some bags of tpay a few months ago and i dumped it as soon as rumors appeared about scam. I thought tpay solved this problem but looks they weren't trying  Embarrassed
Activity: 686

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Does anyone have the information on the founders to expose their personal life?

You can, for example, write a complaint to the SEC for project organizers, perhaps they will contribute to their closure or prosecution, as it was with the organizers of the fraudulent Centra project last year
Yes you're right about this. They have a link to the Centra project. Glad that i'm not impressed with Centra's Ann thread. It was really ugly and looks more of a scam.
They have different case than centra, AFAIK, centra violated the ICO since they are in the US and they do not have the license.
But in overall, there is no problem with the project, in fact they were able to deliver a working product, and actually now those who own centra
will have a chance to earn ZINC through the phantom project. Too much for this, I think the only violation of Tokenpay is they don't pay bounty hunters.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

You can, for example, write a complaint to the SEC for project organizers, perhaps they will contribute to their closure or prosecution, as it was with the organizers of the fraudulent Centra project last year
Yes you're right about this. They have a link to the Centra project. Glad that i'm not impressed with Centra's Ann thread. It was really ugly and looks more of a scam.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I guess the right person to answer this is Jamal because he is the campaign manager and I am sure he works closely with the team.
Most of us here are just investors and bounty hunters, we work and we expect to get paid, but sadly we didn't get paid.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Activity: 672
Pages:
Jump to: