Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 13. (Read 60341 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Bloody hell… just saw the title and I'm curious – is this legit? Is there any hope for this to not turn out to be as bad, you know? Did they get away with it? Basically, I'm out of the loop, please, fill me in, guys. Thank you.
yes there is still chance and hope for this to get fixed..
currently I am talking with an international low firm in regard of file a case against TokenPay and Derek Capo for this Scam attempt..
son I'll give updates here..
i hope you get success with this and this scammers should pay for our hard work they are giving lame excuses and trying to scam who helped them from start to make there ico successful.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Bloody hell… just saw the title and I'm curious – is this legit? Is there any hope for this to not turn out to be as bad, you know? Did they get away with it? Basically, I'm out of the loop, please, fill me in, guys. Thank you.
currently I am talking with an international low firm in regard of file a case against TokenPay and Derek Capo for this Scam attempt..
I wonder if this 'law firm' can take further options inside of crypto space to get money paid in crypto? Or you just 'talking' with them?
I will be very happy if the law will be in our side, but I don't think our request to investigate will be accepted.
Bounty are not really based on legal agreement IMO, it's just their reputation who are at stake here.
Law firm will be on our side if there will be an agreement that's for sure.
It depends if evidence from jamal side is strong enough to make some 'law steps' right now, obviously we need to wait for more information from jamal and his team...
I see this case there is no intersection between the two sides of each other blame and dropped, the possibility of this case is solved very small because I see tokenpay team does not want to pay Bounty hunter at all and I personally as a participant Bounty tokenpay feel disappointed when they cancels prizes for Bounty Hunter unilaterally without any explanation logged in
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I wonder if this 'law firm' can take further options inside of crypto space to get money paid in crypto? Or you just 'talking' with them?
I will be very happy if the law will be in our side, but I don't think our request to investigate will be accepted.
Bounty are not really based on legal agreement IMO, it's just their reputation who are at stake here.
Law firm will be on our side if there will be an agreement that's for sure.
It depends if evidence from jamal side is strong enough to make some 'law steps' right now, obviously we need to wait for more information from jamal and his team...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
TokenPay got a partnership with Litecoin. I know the team messed up by cancelling the bounty program but I'm a holder and it's a good thing for me. I did participate in the bounty program but it appears to be a thing of the past now because the TokenPay team has moved on from bounty related issues and concerns. They recently launched an ambassador program and I'm sure they'll use part of our bounty allocation to fund it.
REally it's a good thing? Well nope. Read some reviews about their partnership. Partnership is just a marketing stunt that never gets old. This is still one of most shittiest coins along with Verge.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
There is a hope but our chance is very little to get our reward because we are not getting any answer here.
But don't worry, this coin won't be successful because they scammed people who supported them along the way. too bad I participated in the bounty.. let's move on.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Merit: 252
Recently, this has become an example for many companies, why pay hunters, if so, you can feel good and share their tokens with each other! When the company starts from them, there are promises and confidence that everything will be fine, but when they collect a hard cap - they think that the bounty community did not help the project in any way and does not need it at all! This is the approach of scammers and trusting such people with money is a very big risk!

maybe new rules are needed to prevent more cases like happened , such as escrow the token or use a 3rd trusted person to hold the token and he will distribute it for bounty hunter.

That might help but remember about solution like making another 2nd token only for bounty and airdrop stuff just to get promotion and forget about ppl which helped.
I have encountered many times before the ico that promotes airdrop and never really give the airdrop to the people who applied it, the year actually just harvesting the participants KYC.
maybe escrow for this bounty campaign and airdrop campaign can be consider in future.
Recently, this has become an example for many companies, why pay hunters, if so, you can feel good and share their tokens with each other! When the company starts from them, there are promises and confidence that everything will be fine, but when they collect a hard cap - they think that the bounty community did not help the project in any way and does not need it at all! This is the approach of scammers and trusting such people with money is a very big risk!

maybe new rules are needed to prevent more cases like happened , such as escrow the token or use a 3rd trusted person to hold the token and he will distribute it for bounty hunter.

That might help but remember about solution like making another 2nd token only for bounty and airdrop stuff just to get promotion and forget about ppl which helped.
Merit: 252

TokenPay has been doing the right thing, and as far as I'm concerned, they're building an epic multifaceted project.Now is just the beginning.
whatever they are doing with other points and with the project does not make them innocent in this case. they scammed us. and they are scammers.  

Yes, No matter what is they doing now. First, they must pay the money they owe to those people who spent their time for promoting this coin. Otherwise, they shouldn't be trusted anymore.
In that exact moment we have to advice new potential investors for TPAY, some of them are actually writing here, that when you have got a lot of projects to invest in cryptospace, so you don't have to risk investing into project with team that really scammed for a big chunk of money. And please remember that TokenPay raised big amount of money in their token/coin sale, probably with help of jamal and community.
Advertising is a big help in all, here only in forum there is so many investors that can be gathered because all of the information can be found here in this announcement thread. I even don't look at its price and more than not aiming to buy this coin. I can make money but they can scam and screw its investors.
Advertising is a big help but they (TPAY team) really trying to cut all the possibility to gain some information about their 'scam actions' for new investors. Look at the TPAY coinmarketcap page - ANN thread is deleted and everybody know why. I wonder if there is any possibility to get more attention for this ANN thread. Maybe competition will help with that... we will see
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
TokenPay has been doing the right thing, and as far as I'm concerned, they're building an epic multifaceted project.Now is just the beginning.
whatever they are doing with other points and with the project does not make them innocent in this case. they scammed us. and they are scammers.  

Yes, No matter what is they doing now. First, they must pay the money they owe to those people who spent their time for promoting this coin. Otherwise, they shouldn't be trusted anymore.
In that exact moment we have to advice new potential investors for TPAY, some of them are actually writing here, that when you have got a lot of projects to invest in cryptospace, so you don't have to risk investing into project with team that really scammed for a big chunk of money. And please remember that TokenPay raised big amount of money in their token/coin sale, probably with help of jamal and community.
Advertising is a big help in all, here only in forum there is so many investors that can be gathered because all of the information can be found here in this announcement thread. I even don't look at its price and more than not aiming to buy this coin. I can make money but they can scam and screw its investors.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213

Activity: 735
Merit: 17
TokenPay Livestream: Derek Capo & Sean Davis
Derek will be talking about current events of the week.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ2znOXH-N0&feature=youtu.be
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: