Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 12. (Read 60341 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
TokenPay price has been constantly taking a dive. Maybe its karma just doing its own thing. They did wrong by f**king up all the bounty participants and ate the tokens themselves. Greed though. I remember the project was under the radar until the bounty program brought it to the limelight
I do not believe in karma. I think jast that  the entire market is now in a bad condition. But we, the participants of this program, should insist on their own. Anyway.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
TokenPay price has been constantly taking a dive. Maybe its karma just doing its own thing. They did wrong by f**king up all the bounty participants and ate the tokens themselves. Greed though. I remember the project was under the radar until the bounty program brought it to the limelight
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Tomorrow  August 30th at 12:00PM EST on the TokenPay YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/tokenpay.
It must be live broadcast. I think we should try to ask them some questions.
We can not leave it, everyone must be avenged!!!!
Already today! An opportunity to find out the answer to our questions. We need every chance to use!
is this still an issue?

they already ahead of their schedule and tpay already dropped below ico price just buy some

they already have partnership with verge and LTC

there are many bounty there that pays but no value

partnering with big companies doesn't prove them innocent.. I am sure when LTC and Verge realize about their this scam attempt. they'll reconsider their decision.

in my point of view they dont care about us bounty hunters so i moved on and bought more TPAY
they canceled the bounty hunter because of some abuser. and for me even if verge and ltc know about this and i know they know this already, they just dont care as long as the project delivers
they were way ahead of their schedule now so for me instead of crying myself because of bounties that has been cancelled im going to ride their train.
Nobody here cries. The question of the obscene attitude to the community, which supported this project from the very beginning. I'm a member of this company, and I do not see any one reason not to pay me. I do not want this branch to disappear any time. Let it be their thorn in the ass.

Totally agree. Only I do not care to punish them, I look at them everything is fine with development, I want to return my debt.
Everyone wants to return their debt. We did our work, why would they not pay us. It is very bad that we hunters are not protected from such non-payers.
Tomorrow  August 30th at 12:00PM EST on the TokenPay YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/tokenpay.
It must be live broadcast. I think we should try to ask them some questions.
We can not leave it, everyone must be avenged!!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
is this still an issue?

they already ahead of their schedule and tpay already dropped below ico price just buy some

partnering with big companies doesn't prove them innocent.. I am sure when LTC and Verge realize about their this scam attempt. they'll reconsider their decision.

in my point of view they dont care about us bounty hunters so i moved on and bought more TPAY
they canceled the bounty hunter because of some abuser. and for me even if verge and ltc know about this and i know they know this already, they just dont care as long as the project delivers
they were way ahead of their schedule now so for me instead of crying myself because of bounties that has been cancelled im going to ride their train.
Nobody here cries. The question of the obscene attitude to the community, which supported this project from the very beginning. I'm a member of this company, and I do not see any one reason not to pay me. I do not want this branch to disappear any time. Let it be their thorn in the ass.

Totally agree. Only I do not care to punish them, I look at them everything is fine with development, I want to return my debt.
right, we have to rise as a bounty hunter, i dont know who is right. but I still support this project by buying the token in exchange, because I'm sure the development will be good in the future.
Sadly there would be no other wait but to wait for the right time that they'd be in jail atleast or anything bad. I hope something bad will happen with TPAY as it is a BIGTIME scam that fools clueless people.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
is this still an issue?

right, we have to rise as a bounty hunter, i dont know who is right. but I still support this project by buying the token in exchange, because I'm sure the development will be good in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
is this still an issue?

is this still an issue?

Activity: 325
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
is this still an issue?

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
is this still an issue?

Activity: 325
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
is this still an issue?

It was a long time after they deceived everyone. And the result has not changed, and it seems that they are not going to correct their mistake. This is extremely unfortunate. Many, probably, have already forgotten about it and have gone further. But I do not want to forget. Really, we are not able to repay them the same way?
We have not forgotten anything and remember everything perfectly. Someday they will punish themselves. Wink
It was a long time after they deceived everyone. And the result has not changed, and it seems that they are not going to correct their mistake. This is extremely unfortunate. Many, probably, have already forgotten about it and have gone further. But I do not want to forget. Really, we are not able to repay them the same way?
I wonder how many idiots will buy into the recent Tokenpay and LTC partnership which is a total bullshit. They scammed the bounty participants who in the first place, made the marketing and i'm sure even those who joined the bounty have participated in ICO. This should be a lesson. Again tokenpay is bullshit. Whenever you see tokenpay, always call it a scam.
There will be many people when positive sentiment to market return. Don't know how they're going to roll out the whole project with that scam on the beginning of it.
Chart shows downward price for TPAY. This bullshit that they made from bounty participants will be remembered in a long time. Let's just spread the word to everyone. TPAY got 280k volume but the market cap is 50m so it's inflated and manipulated.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I wonder how many idiots will buy into the recent Tokenpay and LTC partnership which is a total bullshit. They scammed the bounty participants who in the first place, made the marketing and i'm sure even those who joined the bounty have participated in ICO. This should be a lesson. Again tokenpay is bullshit. Whenever you see tokenpay, always call it a scam.
There will be many people when positive sentiment to market return. Don't know how they're going to roll out the whole project with that scam on the beginning of it.
Activity: 560
TokenPay is acting like they were never on Bitcointalk. As if Nor They had An Announcement or Bounty on this awsome platform
They have removed Announcement link Both from Coinmarketcap and their website. Earlier, Both contained The links.
And I do not think they even pay a damn visit here.

Take a look at Derek's Profile
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tokenpayderek-1311990
(last active in march)

He left when he got what he wanted from this forum.
I do not suppose it would make any difference, we keep discussing this issue here. 

He used the forum and its participants to achieve their goals, and then impudently deceived all who helped him! I think he will still get what he deserves for his actions, and I will advise investors of the project to get rid of coins and choose a more promising and honest team!
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Bloody hell… just saw the title and I'm curious – is this legit? Is there any hope for this to not turn out to be as bad, you know? Did they get away with it? Basically, I'm out of the loop, please, fill me in, guys. Thank you.
yes there is still chance and hope for this to get fixed..
currently I am talking with an international low firm in regard of file a case against TokenPay and Derek Capo for this Scam attempt..
son I'll give updates here..
I wonder if this 'law firm' can take further options inside of crypto space to get money paid in crypto? Or you just 'talking' with them?
I will be very happy if the law will be in our side, but I don't think our request to investigate will be accepted.
Bounty are not really based on legal agreement IMO, it's just their reputation who are at stake here.
Law firm will be on our side if there will be an agreement that's for sure.
It depends if evidence from jamal side is strong enough to make some 'law steps' right now, obviously we need to wait for more information from jamal and his team...

Yes. I talked with law firm.  I showed them every evidence I have.
their response was very positive.  they said our case have some merits and we can definitely win this case. but to start the case they are asking for 2 Bitcoins as their Fee.. and right now I don't have that much money..

I am thinking to do a crowdfunding among all bounty participants. we should all get together and pay the law firm to start our case..
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
TokenPay is acting like they were never on Bitcointalk. As if Nor They had An Announcement or Bounty on this awsome platform
They have removed Announcement link Both from Coinmarketcap and their website. Earlier, Both contained The links.
And I do not think they even pay a damn visit here.

Take a look at Derek's Profile
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tokenpayderek-1311990
(last active in march)

He left when he got what he wanted from this forum.
I do not suppose it would make any difference, we keep discussing this issue here.

Pages:
Jump to: