Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 11. (Read 60341 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
why scam project everywhere.

have anyone have trick to spot it?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The value of TPAY coins has taken serious beatings in the last couple of days already. According to Coinmarketcap.com, TokenPay has lost over 30% of the value in the past 7 days. And it's currently sitting somewhere around $1.3. I think It's the all time low so far. Somehow I don't feel sorry for the team since they rekt the community in the first place. Seems like a fallen ship already Wink No offense though
We are free to say whatever we like because we are not paid with our effort.
It's the all time low as of this date but I believe it will even drop more because of the bad reputation of the project regarding the bounty problem.

It is very important that hunters should be together in such situations. The behavior of the TOKENPAY team should be a bad example to follow.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The value of TPAY coins has taken serious beatings in the last couple of days already. According to Coinmarketcap.com, TokenPay has lost over 30% of the value in the past 7 days. And it's currently sitting somewhere around $1.3. I think It's the all time low so far. Somehow I don't feel sorry for the team since they rekt the community in the first place. Seems like a fallen ship already Wink No offense though
We are free to say whatever we like because we are not paid with our effort.
It's the all time low as of this date but I believe it will even drop more because of the bad reputation of the project regarding the bounty problem.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hey, everyone. The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It'sjust that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.

Ha ha ha Are you serious?

The team just ignores their community, they used the promotion services with the help of the bounty program and collected the maximum amount of money! As a result, they left all without payment and appropriated the money allocated for this program to merge them at a good price when it was possible.

In addition, they stole the wallet from another project SpectroCoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spectrocoincom-cryptocurrency-exchange-blockchain-wallet-prepaid-card-577176, which came out much earlier on the market! It is better not to go to these scammers, the more so that there are projects on the market that are much better and more promising!
Excellent, I did not know that.
And this is another great reason to not cooperate with these projects. Their joke with the hunters, is very bad ends for them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Hey, everyone. The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It'sjust that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.

Ha ha ha Are you serious?

The team just ignores their community, they used the promotion services with the help of the bounty program and collected the maximum amount of money! As a result, they left all without payment and appropriated the money allocated for this program to merge them at a good price when it was possible.

In addition, they stole the wallet from another project SpectroCoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spectrocoincom-cryptocurrency-exchange-blockchain-wallet-prepaid-card-577176, which came out much earlier on the market! It is better not to go to these scammers, the more so that there are projects on the market that are much better and more promising!
Activity: 16
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
Are you kidding, or what? This branch was created to protect the bounty hunters from fraud on the part of the team, and not to discuss the work of this platform. The tokenpay team threw all the hunters without payment. You should think about it well before taking part in it.
Activity: 16
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
This, one more. Before wrote, would read first what the branch is about!!!
I hope that the price of this koin will only fall. And people will refuse to adopt. Let people from the team send their own transactions to themselves.
Activity: 28
What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Dont be worry, scammed will not succes in the future. The business will broke. God never lie, bad people will get bad something in the future. You can get more token from other bounty.
Well they are near now on their all time low of 1.22.I hope it reach zero at the end of the year because TPAY has no real value at all.
That is the price they will get because of scamming us bounty hunters, if they could have paid us, they will have a good reputation
but they choose to destroy the projects future just for a small amount of money compared to what they had successfully raised during the ICO.
Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this project will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said project. It'sa great promotion to the business because many will join and become curious about it. I'm very confident that it will be more successful.
What the hell you saying. You guys are disgustingly annoying now in bitcointalk.  Going to report your for spam and total non-sense.
It is likely that a person made a mistake the topic, or simply makes spam. 
Most of all, the embitter that the team of this project pretends that nothing happened. Just unconscionable idiots. They probably think that people will forget about it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this project will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said project. It'sa great promotion to the business because many will join and become curious about it. I'm very confident that it will be more successful.
What the hell you saying. You guys are disgustingly annoying now in bitcointalk.  Going to report your for spam and total non-sense.
Dont be worry, scammed will not succes in the future. The business will broke. God never lie, bad people will get bad something in the future. You can get more token from other bounty.
Well they are near now on their all time low of 1.22.I hope it reach zero at the end of the year because TPAY has no real value at all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 118
Activity: 34
Every relevant action in the publishing process such as paper submission and peer reviews will be registered in the blockchain and accessible to anyone, making #science more transparent, universal and open than ever before.
although this project does not want to pay bounty but I am very amazed because it turns out that the issue has no effect on the price of tokens. And even tokens are worthy of being long-term assets  Grin Grin
Yes it is . The project does look not bad. But how was it possible to abandon all participants of the company bounty, including the manager? This not normal.
I would not want to cooperate with such people.
It's still doesn't reinstate the fact that Tokenpay has left it's obligation with the bounty participants. A thing that is shady in it's core. Those idiots who got TPAY are clueless cryptoholders.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
although this project does not want to pay bounty but I am very amazed because it turns out that the issue has no effect on the price of tokens. And even tokens are worthy of being long-term assets  Grin Grin
Yes it is . The project does look not bad. But how was it possible to abandon all participants of the company bounty, including the manager? This not normal.
I would not want to cooperate with such people.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: