Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 9. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
What was the total amount raised from ICO including presale?

Last figure managed in Telegram group is around 8,1 million, but there were some non closed investment big ongoing. This week we should get some news I think.
Activity: 92
What was the total amount raised from ICO including presale?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I don't have stakes in the last 2 weeks. When will be calculated signature campaign stakes for 19-20 weeks?

No update from the OP since ICO ends. I think they are icurrently handling it now as honestly it will take time before final stakes will be completed.

I suggest to participate in their telegram group as the discussion is active there compare here.

Allow them a little more time to calculate the final stakes. You can follow the google sheet with calculation, last hundreds of bounty posts has not been counted yet. Nonethless, your tokens will certainly arrive at your wallet.  Wink

Participants don't have to asked again if only they will provide at least 1 post. 15 days after and it's easy to make a post about it. Smiley

Their bounty thread is now full of trash honestly. Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
This is a very interesting project with a clearly defined goal, I am sure that it will be very successful.
Activity: 146
no help from this community then ..
Activity: 71
i wish i could just freeze all my other tokens until the market warms up
copper member
Activity: 196
The team is good, and their vision is commendable. If implemented in the right way, it would turn out to be a great product.
Activity: 82
Makes no difference everyrhing has a value
When market taking a dump you want to be in staking coins where your still getting paid same amount of percentage
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
The token sale has ended about 12 days ago, any news when they will list the token to exchanges? and which exchanges they will list the token?
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
judging by your road map, your token should already be traded on stock exchanges, right? What are the partnership agreements?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Pure project, with a unique idea and a constantly developing team, the CEO is constantly on the move organizing meetup around the world, it will be fascinating when it comes to launching the platform, few projects I see with so much power and future, the vast majority sell smoke, but this project is different, good luck to the whole team!

Seeing him so active is very positive. Putting himself out there is a good sign that fosters credibility and confidence in the project.
Activity: 71
I feel like soon startups will ask me to do a national dance on a videochat with a passport in my teeth to identify even more carefully for all this boring aml/kyc legal stuff
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
I don't have stakes in the last 2 weeks. When will be calculated signature campaign stakes for 19-20 weeks?

No update from the OP since ICO ends. I think they are icurrently handling it now as honestly it will take time before final stakes will be completed.

I suggest to participate in their telegram group as the discussion is active there compare here.

Allow them a little more time to calculate the final stakes. You can follow the google sheet with calculation, last hundreds of bounty posts has not been counted yet. Nonethless, your tokens will certainly arrive at your wallet.  Wink
can I leave my token with them I get no help from support

anybody here help ?
Activity: 57
CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Omnitude (ECOM) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/omnitude

anybody
Activity: 168
I'm driving it from Seattle to dead horse Alaska ( 6000 mile round trip) next week. Hope she makes it lol
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Pure project, with a unique idea and a constantly developing team, the CEO is constantly on the move organizing meetup around the world, it will be fascinating when it comes to launching the platform, few projects I see with so much power and future, the vast majority sell smoke, but this project is different, good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 66
Hey DEV's
 Such idea are getting smash.

anybody
Pages:
Jump to: