Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 11. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I see when Q4 comes and main net released the swis company will run node and you will take 60 percent from fees as payment and you dont use any of your electricity or hash power. Its the best sounding node out there. Offline staking like neo gas is what makes NEO so popular and successful. And Omnitude will like that

Most importantly is that everything goes according to the roadmap and no major delays happen and then it will be an interesting end of the year!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Blockchain technology has huge potential for e-Commerce and the supply chain industry. Many parties such as manufacturers, aggregators,local distributors, warehouse managers,delivery services, participate in a single e-Commerce transaction. A fundamental blockchain-based Protocol,such as Omnitude, can combine all these elements and make the system more efficient.The services provided by Omnitude will be more useful for small e-Commerce platforms.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
I used my passport for KYC. It is asking the back page (passports have none). How can I complete KYC submission?

hi I ask the same question on here but got no reply....

if you just take a photo of the front of your Passport it will be passed it was for me....

I still would like to know if anyone can help what happens if we just leave our token in omnitude wallet ? 
Activity: 21
I used my passport for KYC. It is asking the back page (passports have none). How can I complete KYC submission?
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
How many masternodes will be there?

Good question, taking into consideration 20,000 ECOM per node (which would be approximately 10,000 USD) I guess there could be up to 10% of token supply locked in masternodes. That would make ca. 275 masternodes. But it will all depend on ROI for masternode holders.
kingsman power..you be lucky to get any help from this community buddy
Activity: 140
I guess you dont know what common sense means. But that's ok. We learn to tolerate people like you.
Activity: 168
Hello I contributed last Thursday with wire transfer. I was told that everything is ok. But I needed to set up a erc20 compatible wallet. I just created it. Now what the steps I need to complete to transfert omnitude tokens to my wallet ?
copper member
Activity: 294
Interesting concept of integrating layer with existing system and backed by strong team.
hi I have omnitude tokens can I just leave them on the wallet with them omnitude
or do I have to move them out any help be good please...

any help from the community on this please guys
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
How many airdropped tokens will we get? Percentages, nr of airdops per purchased token...
Omnitude will greatly benefit businesses by providing them with a toolkit that makes it easy and cost-effective to integrate the benefits of blockchain technology into the commercial structure of their organizations
Activity: 36
How many airdropped tokens will we get? Percentages, nr of airdops per purchased token...
Activity: 43
How many masternodes will be there?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
IF this community bands together and doesnt allow dump of coins we will be rich lol. Set minimum sellorders at 3x
No one likes tokens to be dumped by price, especially when they are just listed. We can't control these actions.
Activity: 140
IF this community bands together and doesnt allow dump of coins we will be rich lol. Set minimum sellorders at 3x
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
The Omnitude team has serious experience and the necessary skills to implement the idea of the project.
Activity: 252
The token sale is over, over 8 million were taken  Grin and a 5 mio Airdrop is coming ;-)

I think that this is also a good amount. Especially in tĥe bear market. How much does the project have a soft cap? Enough of the amount collected?
These funds will be enough for the development of the project. But the problem is that the bounty participants will get more tokens. It can have a bad effect on the price.

Sorry, the airdrop just apply on pre-sale and main sale, the bounty hunters don't take part for reward
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
The token sale is over, over 8 million were taken  Grin and a 5 mio Airdrop is coming ;-)

I think that this is also a good amount. Especially in tĥe bear market. How much does the project have a soft cap? Enough of the amount collected?
These funds will be enough for the development of the project. But the problem is that the bounty participants will get more tokens. It can have a bad effect on the price.
copper member
Activity: 51
promising project. I think this project will be successfull
hi I have omnitude tokens can I just leave them on the wallet with them omnitude
or do I have to move them out any help be good please...

anybody in the community tell me please
Pages:
Jump to: