Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 10. (Read 6790 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I don't have stakes in the last 2 weeks. When will be calculated signature campaign stakes for 19-20 weeks?

No update from the OP since ICO ends. I think they are icurrently handling it now as honestly it will take time before final stakes will be completed.

I suggest to participate in their telegram group as the discussion is active there compare here.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
can I leave my token with them I get no help from support

anybody
Activity: 154
Well a tacoma and an equinox... but the restrictor plate is off but dont tell anyone. Its kind of illegal here in Texas
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I'm a little confused here… Correct me if I'm wrong, the Omnitude platform is going to be the middleman when it comes to blockchain integration, right?
Do you think this is going to give some unfair advantage to Omnitude-backed e-commerce platforms?
Activity: 642
Merit: 12
RiveMont
I don't have stakes in the last 2 weeks. When will be calculated signature campaign stakes for 19-20 weeks?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Most ico are sold to presale investors before crowd sale and they leave little for public sale.

Anyone knows, How much fund raised they have collected in ico? how much token circulation and token total supply after ico end?
Activity: 168
Most ico are sold to presale investors before crowd sale and they leave little for public sale.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Do bounty hunters also need to fill in any KYC? I am looking to holding these tokens for the long term as this is a high caliber project and want to know if I need to do anything in the meantime. I made some videos for the project and I think it will do well in 2018 and beyond despite the bear market sentiment. The plug n play feature will help many businesses get more streamlined and getting rid of corruption and fraud will be fantastic for generating more profits and less losses over time for both merchants and consumers.

As far as I know there is no KYC for bounty hunters. Omnitude is the long term investment for me as well, combination of the product and possibility of masternodes is very inviting. Hopefully, I will buy some more cheap ECOM coins when it hits the first exchange.  Cool
Activity: 126
All markets are manipulated crypto is just really small and unregulated. Its easy money and sure its a form of control over price but still, not innovation
Soon these companies are going to have real products and the price will seperate from Bitcoin it will be much harder to control when the shift starts to happen
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Do bounty hunters also need to fill in any KYC? I am looking to holding these tokens for the long term as this is a high caliber project and want to know if I need to do anything in the meantime. I made some videos for the project and I think it will do well in 2018 and beyond despite the bear market sentiment. The plug n play feature will help many businesses get more streamlined and getting rid of corruption and fraud will be fantastic for generating more profits and less losses over time for both merchants and consumers.

anybody ?
Activity: 84
When will token unlock and when listing on exchange
copper member
Activity: 196
Strong team, promising project, good vision. Good luck with one! Will be keeping an eye on progress
Activity: 97
Hello any news on how long KYC will take please? Do we know when additional airdrop takes place?
I think 'a couple of weeks' answers both questions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hello any news on how long KYC will take please? Do we know when additional airdrop takes place?
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
How is Omnitude still going through VC funding with the main sale already meeting it’s end date - and where was this outlined?
Activity: 168
It's also all about the start price, some ICO's really go for big volume, more exchanges, of you only get on IDEX, the price will drop very hard
copper member
Activity: 51
Good use of Blockchain, looks like this could be a really good project
Pages:
Jump to: