Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tourism Token * *Trade On DEX Exchange* * - page 2. (Read 17878 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Probably been better if the devs released some sort of alpha version or a very detailed roadmap before actually airdropping the tokens. It seems no one values this token.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The lost is already more than required
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Well never mind. For some reason I thought there was a third round. Dang.

There still might be... Right now no one really knows what is happening with Tourism Token...
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Well never mind. For some reason I thought there was a third round. Dang.
Activity: 45
Hey, I might actually make jr. member in time to participate in the airdrop. I hope so. Good luck tourism token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
In WaveDex, I see only one buy order!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think this token is almost dead born

so something is not good for the waves platform. if the "Dev" no longer reports it is bad for the image. then think of all waves is a joke platform and that there is only garbage comes
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
2nd Airdrop token Transferred. Now time for release our website and tourism directory

Token received Thanks waiting for further development of this project
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
In WaveDex, I see only one buy order!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think this token is almost dead born
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
Hey, hold the Community up to date. Its a little bit quiet (;
Activity: 490
Will there be more airdrops and if yes, when is the next one?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
2nd Airdrop token Transferred. Now time for release our website and tourism directory

I receive your token but it is not verified yet on waves wallet..So I think we cant trade or exchange yet except if there a volume on dex..
Activity: 40
Is this still available? thanks!
Whatever the plan for this token is, it would be great to get some more information. As it stands, it looks pretty dead to me.
No, It is still alive and always be. Don't worry. hold your token for future

If it is alive there must be things going on behind the scenes, right? All I'm saying is, it would be nice to know about those things Smiley
Activity: 404
Whatever the plan for this token is, it would be great to get some more information. As it stands, it looks pretty dead to me.
No, It is still alive and always be. Don't worry. hold your token for future
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
i only received the first airdrop, thats what i applied for anyway, but now its the time to move to the next item on the road map, we shall see these tokens gain value over the time.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

token received, thanks a lot. good price for buying more on waves dex at the moment...
Merit: 104
Do you have a website?

We are working on our new website. We will announce soon

Hi. I can not find the site. is the address in the first post? or where did they hide them?  Grin
maybe I need a pair of glasses   Wink
Activity: 404
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Please tell me whether you can airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: