Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 10. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 266
got my coins swapped very quick.  it pays to be an investor in this project.  thanks devs team!
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
So the announcement regarding the new specs and tier reward details will be done soon.
I strongly urge you guys to buy some cheap Traw now to fulfill your Masternode Collateral requirement.

Still enough time to do that once all the specifications have been announced. No need to rush now and make a bad decision.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
Got the swapped coins and the masternode giving rewards already.

What I like about new traw wallet is that it only consume around 120MB of RAM during staking. Meaning I can do the staking with the MN rewards as well. This is better than many of other masternode wallets which often eat around 180MB RAM and around 25% of the CPU that is not possible for staking on my spare I3 laptop.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello! Who can I speak in the purpose of your project high-effective advertisement?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
The TRAW Network seems to have moved to a wallet with the function of the master node.

I'm currently swapping.

I think that this fact should also be conveyed to those who previously had TRAW.
You should let more people know that TRAW is making progress.
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Good point, once exchange finishes the swap, the masternode coin will officially start trading!
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Are you currently logged in to the trading platform? Most of the airdrop coins will face a lot of dumping, and the price of coins will fall to the bottom.

We count with it, actually now I  need more cheap TRAW, as the collateral for the masternode is 145.000 coins, I have racked just enough TRAW for the old tier 1, it means I need 90000 more.
Activity: 195
Are you currently logged in to the trading platform? Most of the airdrop coins will face a lot of dumping, and the price of coins will fall to the bottom.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
wow, traw masternode wallet is finally out.  i still have to compile some more traw in order to do masternode.  traw network project development pace is on target.  great job goat.
If anyone having swap or masternode issues come join us on discord.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
swap was really fast and now I have 2 masternodes up and running! works like a charm. very good start in the world of masternodes!

Wow you MasterNodes are already running? Nice, you can start earlier to get higher ROI then
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
The new wallet looks cool, BitcoinGoat ahead his own schedule, as usual, but I'm a bit sorry about the tiered option, my bags were already filled up to the first tier's collateral, and now I need like 90k TRAW more, haha, still a very good upgrade, it makes a more appealing coin.
Activity: 322
swap was really fast. works like a charm. very good start in the world of masternodes!
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Good going Goat on getting the new Wallet out and the 1:1 swap for the new coin to allow for Masternodes.  Exciting times ahead for this coin and community for sure.   Can't wait for the new stakes structure and the MN to be up and running.
it's really happening! Got my swapped coins!
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
We have succesfuly kicked off our swap from x13 POS to the new QUARK MN/POS chain!
Don't forget to join us at the Discord Community for more details.

Cheers,
BitcoinGOAT

Wow wallet looks very sleek, simple, clean and clear, no other clutters to distract, and yeah I'm ready for swap.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
We have succesfuly kicked off our swap from x13 POS to the new QUARK MN/POS chain!

Cheers,
BitcoinGOAT

Yeah I have received the new coin. The swap done easily from the given instruction.

I hope my MasterNode will running as soon as possible  Grin

Masternode is off until sometime after block 21000
Activity: 493
Merit: 28

Cheers,
BitcoinGOAT

Yeah I have received the new coin. The swap done easily from the given instruction.

I hope my MasterNode will running as soon as possible  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Guys get your traw swapped for running masternodes. There is only one tier of 145k Traw which provides approximately 70 Traw block reward. The masternode setup script will be available soon for hassle free setup.

What do you mean there are only 1 tier ? So we do not go with tiered masternode anymore ?

According to Goat there were issues with the code.  He's going to work on a tiered system for Goat Cheese
Pages:
Jump to: